Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 184 185 [186] 187 188 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 284390 times)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 10.0 Descent to Dissent [26/137]
« Reply #2775 on: September 21, 2015, 06:35:59 pm »

The hives "legs/Roots" Grow to fit the distance
((also didn't you know that they are all mouth?))
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #2776 on: September 21, 2015, 06:37:47 pm »

An' dey ain't. Believe it or not, da word most don' mean all. I can get more den a hundred Kitsoonies ta invade a small town or put on an illegal play or have an illegal concrete shoe riviera club or somethin', if ya wan' me ta prove it. Hecks, our spheres are close 'nough dat you coulda send dat many Snowmademen ta attack if ya wanted."

Like I say, my preference lies more along the subtle lines. 16m tall snowmen probably wouldn't fulfill that requisite very well.

I'm not saying you sent them to attack the village either, much in the same way that you're not saying that the Humans tried to murder Zenny. I'm saying that because you assert the Humans should be held responsible for Eid, you should be made responsible for the Snowmen.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #2777 on: September 21, 2015, 06:38:47 pm »

"If we are allowed to punish gods mortals for the gods crimes, we could kill all the snowman by creating sunny weather.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2778 on: September 21, 2015, 06:39:58 pm »

Pats Nogis' hand gently

I have no intention of punishing anyone, merely trying to illustrate Gio's hypocrisy.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2779 on: September 21, 2015, 06:40:26 pm »

The hives "legs/Roots" Grow to fit the distance
((also didn't you know that they are all mouth?))
If they even make it, they find the ground they choose suddenly becoming liquid.  (Yes, this happens.)
((No I didn't, and there is still probably some sort of nervous system.  Either way, stab or bisect.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #2780 on: September 21, 2015, 06:40:45 pm »

Pats Nogis' hand gently

I have no intention of punishing anyone, merely trying to illustrate Gio's hypocrisy.

"Okay veles" Nogis calms down a bit, then continues to fight.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2781 on: September 21, 2015, 06:43:10 pm »

An' dey ain't. Believe it or not, da word most don' mean all. I can get more den a hundred Kitsoonies ta invade a small town or put on an illegal play or have an illegal concrete shoe riviera club or somethin', if ya wan' me ta prove it. Hecks, our spheres are close 'nough dat you coulda send dat many Snowmademen ta attack if ya wanted."

Like I say, my preference lies more along the subtle lines. 16m tall snowmen probably wouldn't fulfill that requisite very well.

I'm not saying you sent them to attack the village either, much in the same way that you're not saying that the Humans tried to murder Zenny. I'm saying that because you assert the Humans should be held responsible for Eid, you should be made responsible for the Snowmen.

"Like I said. Da humans follow Eid. So dey is effected by his actions. Da snowman who did da attack din' follow me, thus weren't my responsibility."

"If we are allowed to punish gods mortals for the gods crimes, we could kill all the snowman by creating sunny weather.

"Dey ain't madea snow, moron. Wouldn't hurt em much more den punishin' da humans by makin' da weather a lil' snowier den usual."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2782 on: September 21, 2015, 06:45:59 pm »

"Like I said. Da humans follow Eid. So dey is effected by his actions. Da snowman who did da attack din' follow me, thus weren't my responsibility."

I assume from that, then, you won't attack the Humans or other races that don't follow Eid?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2783 on: September 21, 2015, 06:47:41 pm »

I assume from that, then, you won't attack the Humans or other races that don't follow Eid?

"Not til' I tink of anotha excuse ta do so. 'Sides, any in dat city are fightin', making it OK ta fight back."

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 9.0 Toil and Turmoil [26/137]
« Reply #2784 on: September 21, 2015, 06:47:54 pm »

Spoiler: Larva (click to show/hide)
((Google tells all))
Spoiler: Googled (click to show/hide)
((Told ya))
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2785 on: September 21, 2015, 06:49:24 pm »

((Google tells all))
((Told ya))
The brain
((My point stands.))

((Either way, slice n' dice is happening.  And probably splat.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2786 on: September 21, 2015, 06:50:30 pm »

"Not til' I tink of anotha excuse ta do so. 'Sides, any in dat city are fightin', making it OK ta fight back."

I think, under the circumstances, they're defending themselves. I mean, they live there, and then all these hoods come shuffling in and take their stuff. They have a right to defend their family and property, methinks.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2787 on: September 21, 2015, 06:50:49 pm »

((Google tells all))
((Told ya))
The brain
((My point stands.))

((Either way, slice n' dice is happening.  And probably splat.))

earthworm is removed, the earthworm will move continuously.
[/size][/color]
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2788 on: September 21, 2015, 06:52:40 pm »

((Does not disprove the point.  Also, move continuously != have control over said.  In fact...))
Any (hypothetically) still motile larvae run into just the right sequence of ridges and bumps to aim them at Zenurion's forces.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 06:54:29 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2789 on: September 21, 2015, 06:53:06 pm »

I think, under the circumstances, they're defending themselves. I mean, they live there, and then all these hoods come shuffling in and take their stuff. They have a right to defend their family and property, methinks.

"Don' matta. Do ya hope to convince me ta follow yer logic? Or are ya tryin' ta sing all da guys already attackin' my perfectly legal venture even furtha to yer side? Cuz yer blabbin' ain' doing much fer me."

Pages: 1 ... 184 185 [186] 187 188 ... 246