Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 185 186 [187] 188 189 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 284328 times)

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 10.0 Descent to Dissent [26/137]
« Reply #2790 on: September 21, 2015, 06:54:16 pm »

"How does his speech manage to be harder to decipher than Zhin's?"

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2791 on: September 21, 2015, 06:56:12 pm »

Any (hypothetically) still motile larvae run into just the right sequence of ridges and bumps to aim them at Zenurion's forces.
And steal there forms and abilitys
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2792 on: September 21, 2015, 06:57:49 pm »

Any (hypothetically) still motile larvae run into just the right sequence of ridges and bumps to aim them at Zenurion's forces.
And steal there forms and abilitys
((At which point debraining works.))
Debraining occurs.  With stabby diamond-edged stones.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #2793 on: September 21, 2015, 06:58:32 pm »

"Don' matta. Do ya hope to convince me ta follow yer logic? Or are ya tryin' ta sing all da guys already attackin' my perfectly legal venture even furtha to yer side? Cuz yer blabbin' ain' doing much fer me."

I wouldn't have thought you would be happy about something being legal, but you are correct that there is no law against it. We're both talking past each other, so neither of us is going to be convinced by the other's bleating. Don't rightly care if anyone else is, either, merely wanted them to pay attention to your motivations.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2794 on: September 21, 2015, 07:00:53 pm »

"How does his speech manage to be harder to decipher than Zhin's?"

"Cuz yer 'bout as smart as da metal used ta make 'im."

I wouldn't have thought you would be happy about something being legal, but you are correct that there is no law against it. We're both talking past each other, so neither of us is going to be convinced by the other's bleating. Don't rightly care if anyone else is, either, merely wanted them to pay attention to your motivations.

"An' what is my motivations, exactly? Ya don' got a clue what really goin' on, do ya?"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #2795 on: September 21, 2015, 07:03:04 pm »

"An' what is my motivations, exactly? Ya don' got a clue what really goin' on, do ya?"

Course not. But you said you're punishing the Humans for following Eid, trying to convert them. Kidnapping them and ransacking their homes doesn't sound like a particularly fantastic method of that.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2796 on: September 21, 2015, 07:05:24 pm »

Course not. But you said you're punishing the Humans for following Eid, trying to convert them. Kidnapping them and ransacking their homes doesn't sound like a particularly fantastic method of that.

"An ya take my word at face value? I thought ya though I was doin' dis fer da Mind Lacerator? Or mebbe I'm jus' doin' it ta mess wit ya. Ya don' got a clue whats goin' on, like I says."

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2797 on: September 21, 2015, 07:05:45 pm »

Large amounts stabby-D-E-stones are being crushed by the hive that is now wading into Zenurions troops, still dropping larva
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2798 on: September 21, 2015, 07:06:27 pm »

((...How much Flux are you two going to use in this fight? Because this is starting to get ridiculous  :P.)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2799 on: September 21, 2015, 07:07:52 pm »

((...How much Flux are you two going to use in this fight? Because this is starting to get ridiculous  :P .)
((Iv used 7 he's used X))
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2800 on: September 21, 2015, 07:09:32 pm »

((...How much Flux are you two going to use in this fight? Because this is starting to get ridiculous  :P .)

((You know all these counter-actions are either costing you or near-worthless, right?  :P))

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2801 on: September 21, 2015, 07:11:49 pm »

((You know all these counter-actions are either costing you or near-worthless, right?  :P ))
((Considering I'm bringing all of one hives larva to battle not quite :D ))
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2802 on: September 21, 2015, 07:12:21 pm »

Oppose every Mind Lacerator proposals that were made so far. If you really want it you'll fight for it like everyone else.
Oppose the sealing of The Don and Zenurion. If attacking mortals was punishable by sealing the tree god would've been sent into the chamber.

Zenurion appears besides the OVER BRAIN, despite still being in the battlefield as a gigantic shadow at the same time.
We might get to benefit from fighting our common enemy together. I propose that any hostilities between the two of us be delayed to after the others have been taken care of.
The Lambdent Lords are informed telepathically of every single of Tenat's attacks before they happen by Zenurion, allowing them to organize a proper defense and counter-strategy. The various Lords leading the army are informed further that a truce with one of the warring party is under negotiation.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2803 on: September 21, 2015, 07:14:03 pm »

Agree to every Mind Lacerator proposal made so far.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2804 on: September 21, 2015, 07:16:13 pm »

Oppose every Mind Lacerator proposals that were made so far. If you really want it you'll fight for it like everyone else.
Oppose the sealing of The Don and Zenurion. If attacking mortals was punishable by sealing the tree god would've been sent into the chamber.

Zenurion appears besides the OVER BRAIN, despite still being in the battlefield as a gigantic shadow at the same time.
We might get to benefit from fighting our common enemy together. I propose that any hostilities between the two of us be delayed to after the others have been taken care of.
The Lambdent Lords are informed telepathically of every single of Tenat's attacks before they happen by Zenurion, allowing them to organize a proper defense and counter-strategy. The various Lords leading the army are informed further that a truce with one of the warring party is under negotiation.

>Ha.  Ha.  Ha.  Very funny.
The ripple effects from the time shenanigans allow Tenat to place her attacks effectively once again.  Indeed, more effectively, as she is now capable of predicting their future motions.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
Pages: 1 ... 185 186 [187] 188 189 ... 246