Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 194 195 [196] 197 198 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 280245 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 10.0 Descent to Dissent [26/137]
« Reply #2925 on: September 23, 2015, 10:27:47 pm »

((What is up with your numbers RPG? Are you messing with them to mess with us?

[Size+5 <x1.5>]: 11m/yd
I will be forced to assume all the others are wrong as well. That is way too long to read.))
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2926 on: September 23, 2015, 10:29:40 pm »

((Huh? Wait, crap, what? Oh, goddamnit. I got confused in the midst of it; for some reason I was thinking Size+3 would be x1.1. Will fix, but it shouldn't make a big difference in price; somehow, the War Engines are the less expensive of the two...))
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2927 on: September 23, 2015, 10:40:15 pm »

One of the hand of the towering shadow that is Zenurion seems to be holding something large. Something dark, something visceral, something brutal...
No, that doesn't seem to be enough... It's a shame that you don't have any army to back your words.

I think I will wait a bit for my next surprise, I want to see those toys of yours suffer first.
On a side note I do find it funny that you need your entire pantheon to be able bring the fight to me. You kinda remind me a certain unsuccessful pantheon...
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2928 on: September 23, 2015, 10:51:00 pm »

i should not have to use my flux for my breath weapon unless i want to hurt a god

your a god of dragons too Vir we should join forces and Zenurion i will be allies with you because i would not be able to be here you did not open that portal and if someone willing to pay the other 2e i'm missing i will allied with you.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 10:57:36 pm by darkwarlock3 »
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2929 on: September 23, 2015, 10:55:35 pm »

your a god of dragons too Vir we should join forces and Zenurion i will be allies with you because i would not be able to be here you did not open that portal and if someone willing to pay the other 2e i'm missing i will allied with you.

i should not have to use my flux for my breath weapon unless i want to hurt a god
"Might as well." Meow taps into Ichor to provide the last 2E for the dragons.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]
« Reply #2930 on: September 23, 2015, 10:55:54 pm »

Tick 11.0: Walls and Walls and Walls and Walls (Expected Tick duration: 24-72 hours)

((Note: Due to this Tick's duration, it is highly likely that some actions were missed. Simply resend and the results will be adjusted accordingly.

Sylvan and Zhìn have canceled their proxy duel.

The Tree Kings have reluctantly withdrawn their petition requesting the safe destruction of all fuel trees. An investigation has been launched to determine the cause of the fire, but the most likely cause right now seems to be lightning.

On being informed of the deal with Zhìn Réng Jiāng, the trees with intelligence move out of the way of roads and farming projects where possible. Zhìn's followers are afraid to move in, having heard rumors of children living near talking trees disappearing at night.

The Lonely tree has been made fireproof and healed. He declines the dryad, display his adequate selection of female flowers. (Sylvan: -0E)

(8) Sylvan has blessed the Lawgivers and Phylacteries with great fertility. (Sylvan: -1F) (4) Sylvan has also provided a massive blessing of protection against soul-diseases to Tree-Kings and Evertrees. (Sylvan: -1F) Sylvan has spread the bamboo-like plant widely. Finally, Sylvan has created the Weapontree, a tree growing uncommonly good weapons to arm the Lawgivers and later the Faceless Treants. (Sylvan: -4I, -2E)

((They're not indestructible, but they are of uncommonly good quality.))

Morthan has encouraged the possible Thannel to wreak some havoc.

Arkford responds to prayers:
Unscrupulous Seer: "The Seers' Guild declines to comment on what kind of doom, destruction, and darkness, but it will involve war between the gods."
The Efte inventor reveals what appears to be a wheeled tank filled with the fire-hating water and lights a fire near it. After a few minutes, the wheeled tank flies off!

Arkford removes the corpses of the Expiration cultists from the prison plane.

Tenat responds to prayers:
#1: "Ssure yoou're uunsure chheapskate"
#2: "No..."
TALOS computer: "...IAMAMAMAM YOUAREFALSEFALSE AREFALSE ARE FALSENOFALSE..."

The Snow is delicious. Delicious and addictive. Somehow, it affects even the exotic races.
Tenat's investigation has revealed that the spontaneous combustion events are most likely linked to the constellation with no discoverable link to the Star-Person uncombustion events.
Tenat has found a very holy Crystallum. So holy, in fact, that there are at least ten holes riddling said Crystallum.

Following Sadiq's wish-granting spree, there are now strong flying ogori (who annoy those who live near them greatly), an annual rain of gems, and a house made of the strange snow.

Zenurion responds to prayers:
Annoyed Lambdent: "You heard the Z! Hahahahahaha!"
Worried Lambdent: "Please hurry!"
Pact-making Lambdent have begun punishing, torturing, and killing mortals who presume to cheat the Lambdent or bring in Lawmancers again.

Zenurion has gathered the attempted Hell escapees and attempted rescuers and torn them apart slowly, one at a time, hopefully serving as a good lesson for future attempts to evade their punishments.

Zenurion makes a number of changes to Hell:
Zenurion has created 26 Cerbheads. They have been made into Tribunal Judges. The entrance to the tribunal has been made into a hallway stretching as long as needed to accomodate all present souls. Zenurion has made a personal palace as well. Cerberus has been informed of these modifications and promoted to headmaster of the tribunal. (Zenurion: -1E)

THE OVER BRAIN has created the school of THE WILL AND THE WORD, which stacks Manifest Anima and mirrors Whimsy and Glummer. (1/2 free schools used)

The Don responds to prayers:
Misinformed Mobster: "Is it normal for my feet to hurt and the water to rise?"

Jixiu has created 50000 Guardians and spread them across the worlds. (Jixiu: -8E)

Zenurion has organized celebrations across the worlds in honor of the Frowner! Strangely enough, not too many gods join in.

Meow responds to prayers:
Random Headcat: "<Okay then>"
Circus Clown: "A circle of circle EnDlEsS tOrtUrE!!!?! PERFECT!!!"
Meowtastic Mayor of Cat: "Hooray! Can you send us more cats and food too?"

FIGHT
(6) The Don invests 8F into supporting the invasion of the Human lands and the second advertising campaign in the history of the world. (Don Giovanni: -8F) THE OVER BRAIN sends some Bastaegises to join the Don. 26100 Associates and 600 Bastaeges arrive. Some 4300 Humans join the Don's army!
Si commands that nearby 2nd Sisska (/Skizani) bring in the 3rd Sisska (/Skarati) to attack the Don's forces. Si has given a minor blessing to the obedient. 1900 of the 3rd Sisska show up for the battle.
8600 loyal Humans sally forth to fight back against the Don.
(11) Si sends down a swarm of meteors! (Si: -6F) The Don intercepts the worst of the meteor strike and attempts to send the meteors toward the Sisskar. (10) 190 of the 3rd Sisska and 860 of the loyal Humans have died! (Don Giovanni: -2F) 860 traitor Humans and 5220 Associates are struck and killed!
THE OVER BRAIN tells the Sisska to change into something less lethal and leave. Si opposes these, and nothing interesting happens.
The Don tells the Capo in charge of the fighting that enemy forces are coming and maintains a barrage on incoming meteors, mang bullets of which misfire.
Nogis has created a cleaver named the "music of war" which makes music when it kills. (Nogis: -1E)
(10) ThE OVER BRAIN induces a rain of cows and bricks over the Sisskar, killing of 600 Sisskar along with 1350 loyal Humans! (THE OVER BRAIN: -7F)
The Carnival arrives near the battle site. Some carnies stare at the fighters, making them intensely uncomfortable.
(9) Nogis attempts to turn the Associates against each other. (Nogis: -3F) THE OVER BRAIN opposes this. Nogis has managed to cause over a thousand Associate deaths from infighting! THE OVER BRAIN has attempted to send a Cebrain down to counter Nogis' turning. Nogis opposes THE OVER BRAIN's attempt. THE OVER BRAIN has dropped a comical elephant on Nogis. (5) Nogis has tamed the elephant quickly using music (3) and begun riding it into battle. (5) THE OVER BRAIN has converted the elephant into a porcupine. Ouch! (6) THE OVER BRAIN has shrunken the porcupine to the size of a dandelion flower!
Nogis has attempted to create 40000 Zaris only to be blocked by the Don. 20000 Zaris result, and they immediately flee for their lives! Still, 2000 are killed by the ongoing meteor storm.  (Nogis: -4E)
The Carnival arrives near the battle site. Some carnies stare at the fighters, making them intensely uncomfortable.
Zenurion, following a drink-induced epiphany, has decided to join the fight after all, making sure that his drinking buddies Pongles, Gne'ys, Nuillya, and Mguifeh Usgnu are known to history.
A hellevision showing advertisements has appeared, advertising assorted Zenurion-brand companies. There are unsuccessful attempts to disable the hellevision or skip the advertisements.
(9) Arkford seals the Efte/Naedercynn caverns for the duration of the conflict. (Arkford: -2F)
(12) Qytesis Xyweus Talios manifests on the battlefield and sends a withering look at the Don's troops. 9920 of the Associates, 300 of the Bastaeges, and 1720 of the traitor Humans have died! (Talios: -10F) THE OVER BRAIN places 1000 cutouts of the Don's troops around Talios to no effect. Nogis drenches the cutouts and makes them soggy. (6) THE OVER BRAIN attempts to blow the clouds away but ends up pushing them into actual Don's troops! Some cement falls on the cardboard cutouts, crushing many of them along with a few actual Associates.
The Don has summoned countless Black Bark Beetles around Talios! They begin ramming Talios and biting! (Talios: -1I)
(12) Tenat has induced an earthquake to take care of the Don's troops! (Tenat: -1F) 530 Associates, 15 Bastaeges, and 86 Don-following Humans  die in the process!
(4) Tenat has manifested as a swarm of floating geodes. smashing into the Don's forces and killing 1060 of the Associates, 30 Bastaeges, and 170 Humans! (Tenat: -2F)
The Don beats it!
(13) Zenurion opens a portal to Hell, unleashing a prack of Helllions and Hellhounds to attack anything they see! (Zenurion: -2F) The others temporarily unite to remove the savage animals, but they manage to kill 960 Associates, 30 Bastaeges, 160 traitor Humans, 110 Sisskar, and 640 Eid-aligned Humans!
Horrifying screams come from the redness below! Hordes of Lambdents emerge and begin laying waste to the lands, magically incinerating vegetation, carving away terrain, and erecting spikes of bloodstone in their tiny corner of the overworld!
Zhìn Réng Jiāng has erected the Pillar of Rule, lacerator of minds, on the battlefield. Zenurion plays ring toss with a Size0's tiara.
A labyrinth of stone rises from the ground and surrounds the portal! The Associates have been broken up into much smaller groups! Faceless metal warriors pour out of the Pillar and begin slaughtering the Lambdent and scattered Associates! They also prevent further advances toward the nearest Human town, successfully defending it!
(12) THE OVER BRAIN attempts to teleport as many mortals on his or the Don's side as possible to a Hive and manages to get . 1290 Associates, 70 Bastaeges, and 210 traitorous Humans have been teleported safely. (THE OVER BRAIN: -3F)
Zenurion encourages a stork derby among the Lambdents.
The Don has updated his forces' tactics.
The carnies continue to stare at the fighters.
Mörkö provides 4F worth of relief for the followers of the Arcane Entente.
(9) Strike Force J, sent and shielded by Sadiq, has begun harassing the Don's supply lines but cannot seem to see any true officers. This shield partially extends to Si's troops. (Sadiq: -2F)
(9) Djinn Whimsicians and Glumwrights, using a massive screen showing Zenurion (notably without a siren in the background) dancing to popular tunes with arrows, have managed to introduce the Terpsichorean school of martial arts to the Lambdent! (Sadiq: -1F) Zenurion, unimpressed, swallows up the 210 performers, replacing the previous screen with one showing Zenurion torturing his friend Sadiq. Zhìn Réng Jiāng opposes this action, causing it to use up an additional 2E. Sadiq does likewise empowered with Essence, bringing the cost up further, but Zenurion barely manages to counter! (Sadiq: -3E, Zenurion: -7E) 204 Djinn have died! The Lambdent boo the new screen!
Strike Force J withdraws after having thoroughly disrupted from-Shikagoh supply caravans, limiting the Associates' remaining time on the battlefield. They boast of having taken no casualties, similar to a forgotten Strike Team of a distant age.
Thanatos has administered Talios' Mercy on the thousands of mortally wounded on all sides.
Morthan has created 7985 Goberins on the battlefield and 15699 on the other two worlds. (Morthan: -9E) Morthan also whispers advanced battle tactics to the warring Efte and Skizani. The Goberins have begun slaying random fighters they see! With Sadiq's assistance, they pick up the Lambdent's newest fighting technique, thanking them with hooray-kills. 30 Bastaeges, 180 traitorous Humans, 150 Sisskar,  1100 Associates, and 150 Sisskar, and 860 loyal Humans have been slaughtered!
The blades and arms of the fallen rise up into the air and begin striking every which way! 930 Associates, 20 Bastaeges, 150 traitorous Humans, 120 Sisska, 730 Humans, and 1200 Goberin have died from this.
Si calls upon the beats of the wilds to aid the Sisskar! A few prides of spiral-lions (not to be confused with Spirallions), a few sloths of bearlocks, and a few parcels of male deer turn up! They begin savaging the various combatants, but they prove to be too organized.
Si's form becomes that of a cyclone and she summons great hurricanes to target Zenurion's Lambdent! Jixiu empowers the storms further! (Si: -4E, Jixiu: -4F)  700 Lambdent drown along with 1400 Goberins and Si's beasts!
Tenat has created 1000 technomantic crystals and pointed them at the Lambdent and the Associates. An assortment of random effects erupts, killing off 54 Lambdent and 31 Associates! (Tenat: -0E)
THE OVER BRAIN has created Acid Cannons, vicious rock-eaters who ignore carbos. 12 have been deployed to shoot the meteors, but they focus instead on consuming the soil. (THE OVER BRAIN: -3E) Tenat has the Acid Cannons deployed sliced to bits.
Tenat attempts to discern a command structure among the Don's army to take down but cannot seem to see one. The Technomantic Crystals have been ordered instead to deflect/destroy projectiles with decent success success.
Tenat adds assorted battle music.
THE OVER BRAIN has gotten a Hive into the battlefield and had it release all its larva. Disgusted, many of the nearby combatants slaughter most of the larva, setting aside their current conflict! Tenat tries to direct the larva toward Zenurion's forces, and they quite easily destroy the weakened, heavily wounded larvae by the dozen.
(16) Tenat liquifies the ground beneath the Hive, but it seems not to affect the Hive too much. (Tenat: -1F) Technomantic Crystals in the area suddenly wither to dust!
THE OVER BRAIN directs the Hive to crush and tank the technomantic crystals, but it ends up being mortally wounded from the numerous pricks. This does manage to make the embedded and nearby stones too disgusted to continue fighting, though.
Zenurion proposes a ceasefire with THE OVER BRAIN. THE OVER BRAIN agrees to the ceasefire as long as all the others are gone or only the Don, Zenurion, and Itself are left.
Some dragon-like creatures swoop in and offer a deal of protection for vassalhood or not needing protection for freedom to the Humans. Many fearfully submit. The dragon-like creatures guard at the towns, demanding shinies.
Zenurion counters Tenat's attacks by warning the Lambdent Lords of them and announcing a tentative truce with THE OVER BRAIN. THE OVER BRAIN seems to confirm the truce, and Zenurion announces this to the Lords.
Tenat counters Zenurion's counter by countering. This continues for some time, wasting both of the gods' precious attention.
Tenat scrambles teleportation in the region! Portals will continue to conserve momentum but now exit high in the sky! A Hive has fallen out of the sky, removing whatever genes compelled it to pretend to fly from the gene pool and evolving Hivekind ever so slightly. (Tenat: -5F)
Three of each type of dragons Arcanorum appear at the battlefield shouting great offers for assistance in exchange for payment!
THE OVER BRAIN conjures an illusion of flies that eat magic and they pester the technomantic crystals. Tenat opposes the action, but it doesn't seem to have much significance one way or the other.
The carnies plaintively check on the assorted bodies in the field.
Many of the Don's troops turn out to be Humans under heavy illusion!

Still fighting:
Zenurion
Si
ZRJ via Pillar of Rule
Thanatos
4470 Associates
80 Bastaeges
850 Humans on the Don's side
3860 Humans
730 Sisskar
40 000 - 70 000 metal warriors
Honkhundred carnies
9 Dragons (Arcanis)

Zenurion may have revealed a connection between the Mind Lacerator and the Deep Elven heretical belief in a god of Blood and Iron. Something about this seems remarkably similar to how a Lolohe cult even formed in the first place. In an act of good-will to Loloheresy, Eid has permitted angel worship provided the angels are worshiped as angels. Some of the more moderate Loloheretics interpret this creatively and preach that Lolohe is simply an angelic aspect of Eid, and that there is no need for a schism after all. Violence continues, and 118 Loloheretics and 105 Eid fanatics die. Lolohe publicly denies his godhood and encourages the Loloheretics to go back to worshiping Eid and the rest of the First Pantheon. The people venerate Lolohe further, praising his great humility and worthiness. Lolohe prays to Eid asking for guidance on how to proceed.

Si answers some prayers:
Worried Skizani: "Thank you!"
Si has created the Woodsman's Ritual, in which the blood of a forest animal is sacrificed to obtain strength, toughness, health, and possibly better knapping ability. The elders of each group have been taught the Ritual.

The Don threatens Lolohe with death if he tries to encourage setting up a Human military. Si pounces the Don and starts clawing him! Nogis joins in the clawfest! THE OVER BRAIN tosses the splattered Hive onto Si which Si barely manages to bat away! The Don teleports away, leaving Thorn in his wake! Si, Nogis, and a Hive fly off from clawing at the sudden lack-of-Don! Thorn is annoyed and goes away to continue relaxing in some bars. Si backs off.
Nogis turns to attack Zenurion!

The Don has eaten a part of the Big Book.

Sadiq has announced a great employment offer through his agents: a 1E boon for masters of Technomancy, Glyphlines, and Runecraft collectively. Many are the stabbings and weepings of the friends and family of the slower or less ambitious mages. 5 applicants have managed to demonstrate proficiency in at least one of the selected schools and survived to make the jounrey to El-Jannah.

Flue, Cat of Secrets and Records, has arisen!

Recent discussions hint at multiple possible origins for gods. They also provide snatches of tales in the distant past.

Arcanis, god of Dragons and Mercenaries, has arisen, born of Zenurion's Hell portal! Arcanis has created twenty-seven dragons of gems, metals, and colors. (Arcanis: -10E) THE OVER BRAIN and Meow each donate 2E to Arcanis. (THE OVER BRAIN: -2E, Meow: -2E)

THE OVER BRAIN plays some music.

Vir, goddess of Dragons and Dungeons, bursts also out of Hell, apparently an eldritch hotspot for wayward sparks in the Void. Vir has possibly created a dungeon of some sort with Mimics of somewhat nebulous properties.

((AbstractTraitorHero: Could you repost that with punctuation/in list form? I can't quite seem to parse it as it is now.))

Tenat expresses confusion over the Second Mimics.

Tenat supports ZRJ in Its creations. http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=152663.msg6520221#msg6520221 @@@SLOWPROCESSING

A vision of a lattice of perfectly spaced and shaped tetrahedra appears

Volcanic activity increases, spewing much ash everywhere.
Lawmancers have reportedly become much taller and more horned on average.
A mob of youths has set fire to a Human barracks.
Missionary drones continue to attack the Jeskia and Spirallions but have begun fighting amongst themselves. Many are apparently dead.
A road near the battlefield has become covered with several disgusting smears.
Lolohe mentions that his head hurts.
Another large solar flare erupts.

Morthan listens to prayers:
Unemployed Goberin: "Is it true that you have an assassin club with rewards?"

Arkford listens to prayers:
Naedercynn Guildmaster: "Tell the weaker surface dwellers to stay out of our guilds!"

Mörkö listens to prayers addressed to either the Council or to no particular god or pantheon:
Shifty Kitsoony: "The fish drown before Mor's Luminance."

The Props Guild has been founded.

Prominent this tick is the Cat, symbolizing meddling and satisfaction.

GODS, RACES, AND LIFE AND DEATH: The script is still experimental, but godly incomes are likely to be correct within 5%. Do check races for sanity of values, though. Secret races, plagues, and diseases should now be producing closer to correct income. Scheduled for audit: Meow

Spoiler: Gods (corrected) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Races (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Life and Death (click to show/hide)

Sphere suggestions this Tick for new players: Boundaries and Lightning
« Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 09:26:34 pm by Kilojoule Proton »

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2931 on: September 23, 2015, 10:58:12 pm »

Thanatos plays a card game of his own devising with the fallen souls.

IF YOU WIN, THE LORD OF OATHS PROMISES YOU LIFE. IF YOU LOSE, YOUR SOUL IS FORFEIT.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 11:04:11 pm by Vgray »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2932 on: September 23, 2015, 11:06:17 pm »

IF YOU WIN, THE LORD OF OATHS PROMISES YOU LIFE. IF YOU LOSE, YOUR SOUL IS FORFEIT.

((Oh look! Queen of hearts!
....What does that-
YOU LOSE
*Eats soul*))
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2933 on: September 23, 2015, 11:11:55 pm »

Ver appears to be cryingwhy are you. Idiots. Attacking each other why i am a hero that's. Why my name is vir stop this!!ver transforms into her symbol dragonI DEMAND YOU BOTH STOP KILLING EACH OTHER OR I WILL MAKE YOU...somehow...
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2934 on: September 23, 2015, 11:19:04 pm »

((Oh look! Queen of hearts!
....What does that-
YOU LOSE
*Eats soul*))
((I was actually too cheap to give Thanatos that trait. Or any combat ability enhancement whatsoever.))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2935 on: September 24, 2015, 12:05:25 am »

NOW STOP THIS NOW YOU IMBECILE. AND. SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON!ver transforms back to normal just please s-stop f-fighting for a m-moment and tell me what is going ON!

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2936 on: September 24, 2015, 12:09:56 am »

"Do you truly believe that this is a thing that you can stop? You are either very brave or very foolish to get in the way of the complex overlapping designs of over half a dozen gods."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2937 on: September 24, 2015, 12:19:29 am »

So what if i am i am not afraid of ceasing to exist and if no else is brave enough to stop this wanton slaughter than i must even if it kills me i was named var becuase my parents always believed i was the kinda person who would help others just becuase i became a god and i am weak compared to all of you but i must try it would be a discrace upon my very name to sit by and watch. Others be slaughtered i shall not stand idly by i will stop this even if i cease to exist becuase of itver transforms into symbol dragon and will use as much essence and ichor that will not kill her to launch a great fireball at don Giovanni in Other words all essence and ichor that wont kill her all aimed in one attack at don Giovanni becuase he started the war
« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 12:48:28 am by AbstractTraitorHero »

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2938 on: September 24, 2015, 12:32:14 am »

"I respect your courage. I am Qytesis Xyweus Talios, Lord of Oaths, Master of Death, Emperor of all Elf-kin, and member of the Pantheon known as The Sworn."

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2939 on: September 24, 2015, 01:11:43 am »

Vir your being a fool and wasting your time you can't end the war with that you will only get more enemies in the end.
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness
Pages: 1 ... 194 195 [196] 197 198 ... 246