Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 206 207 [208] 209 210 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 284414 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 10.0 Descent to Dissent [26/137]
« Reply #3105 on: September 26, 2015, 12:35:17 pm »

(Justslinging ideas around not ready for implementing and stats not properly done just telling in character. An idea Vir had)Zenurion might help wouldn't. Be that suprised
>Ha.  Ha.  Ha.  Oh so funny.  That would be...Rather surprising, to say the very least.

You're insane, Tenat. How could I not accept to design a living weapon of mass destruction?
Spoiler: Said design (click to show/hide)
((no traits here because half of those it would have probably don't exist yet.))
>The bit where we cooperate is the funny one.  Although...
New Blueprint
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Oppose this model.
Filthy thief, you don't have half the brain to invent something yourself don't you?
>This Aspect could, if this Aspect so chose, but this Aspect does not feel it worth their time to design something for someone who is not in fact their ally but instead found a perfectly serviceable blueprint that had exactly one feature needing modification and modified it.  This Aspect wishes to remind you of this Aspect's spheres.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3106 on: September 26, 2015, 12:37:47 pm »

(Justslinging ideas around not ready for implementing and stats not properly done just telling in character. An idea Vir had)Zenurion might help wouldn't. Be that suprised
>Ha.  Ha.  Ha.  Oh so funny.  That would be...Rather surprising, to say the very least.

You're insane, Tenat. How could I not accept to design a living weapon of mass destruction?
((no traits here because half of those it would have probably don't exist yet.))
New Blueprint
Oppose this model.
Filthy thief, you don't have half the brain to invent something yourself don't you?
>This Aspect could, if this Aspect so chose, but this Aspect does not feel it worth their time to design something for someone who is not in fact their ally but instead found a perfectly serviceable blueprint that had exactly one feature needing modification and modified it.  This Aspect wishes to remind you of this Aspect's spheres.

((*Stirk Looks at OP list* Growth?))
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3107 on: September 26, 2015, 12:46:13 pm »

New Blueprint
Oppose this model.

That's not how copyrights work, you idiot. Because yes, I have the rights of that thing. The only ones I'm letting use it are whoever will be making the dragons.

((And he was referring to the snowball effect I think.))
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3108 on: September 26, 2015, 12:49:10 pm »

*shrug*

I'll 'copyright' the disease resistant version, then, and a disease designed to cause the nanobots to go haywire and fight the healthy ones, spreading the disease, until it can't maintain coherency, then destroying each other and all remaining nanobots.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3109 on: September 26, 2015, 12:50:38 pm »

well it wasn't One don i was merely Informing you upon my opinion of yourself besides. It would. Still take a while for me to be powerful enough to actual hurt you
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3110 on: September 26, 2015, 12:55:25 pm »

*shrug*

I'll 'copyright' the disease resistant version, then, and a disease designed to cause the nanobots to go haywire and fight the healthy ones, spreading the disease, until it can't maintain coherency, then destroying each other and all remaining nanobots.

THEORETICALLY, THE DESIGNS ARE COPYRIGHTED TO THE BDA, AND THE DESIGNER
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3111 on: September 26, 2015, 12:57:10 pm »

technically. The very idea of robot dragons belongs to me after all i brought it up but i am willing to share it with all bdi members

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3112 on: September 26, 2015, 12:59:16 pm »

technically. The very idea of robot dragons belongs to me after all i brought it up but i am willing to share it with all bdi members
WE ARE THE ONLY BDI MEMBERS, THE OTHER GODS ARE THEORETICALLY CONTRACTORS IN THIS
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3113 on: September 26, 2015, 12:59:28 pm »

*shrug*

...You do know that this is completely pointless and stupid, right (I'm not even the one who will build it, but doing that means that whoever will have it will almost certainly use it against you)? And besides, adding disease resistance is not enough of a change to not be considered copying. YOU ARE INFRINGING ON MY RIGHTS, NOW BACK OFF OR FACE MY HORDE OF LAWYERS FROM HELL.
Zenurion summons 666 Lawyers from hell, all of which are Tormentors and masters of the art of lawmancy. They all look menacingly at Zhin, taking papers from their perfectly organized briefcases. Zenurion shall also claim the rights of the cure to Zhin's disease.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 01:02:36 pm by FArgHalfnr »
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3114 on: September 26, 2015, 01:03:25 pm »

Ver creates dungeon parchment a blood soaked. Moss covered parchment and gives them to Zenurions lawyer's

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3115 on: September 26, 2015, 01:07:03 pm »

The over brain asks if Zenurion would like to join THE BLACK DRAGON INITIATIVE [BDI]
Spoiler: Rules (click to show/hide)
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3116 on: September 26, 2015, 01:17:14 pm »

Tenat shall patent copyrights and patent and copyright patents, then sue Zenurion into oblivion.  I'm sorry, but you have been out legal-fu'd.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #3117 on: September 26, 2015, 01:21:08 pm »

I don't think we have any copyright laws, and even if we did, we seem to be voting the Council into non-existence so nobody could enforce them if we did.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3118 on: September 26, 2015, 01:25:00 pm »

I don't think we have any copyright laws, and even if we did, we seem to be voting the Council into non-existence so nobody could enforce them if we did.
>That was rather the point of this exercise.
Sigtext

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3119 on: September 26, 2015, 01:31:39 pm »

there was a council?! I thought you guys and gals Werea lot more disorganized?
Pages: 1 ... 206 207 [208] 209 210 ... 246