Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: A Bounty From the King- Minimalist-Unlimited players  (Read 1810 times)

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
A Bounty From the King- Minimalist-Unlimited players
« on: August 19, 2015, 11:24:09 am »

You live in a Stereotypica, a land like every single fantasy world you've ever seen. The king of the land has come to believe there is an evil force in the world, and has sent bounties across the land to rid his land of this unknown evil. You begin by coming across one of these bounties. What you do otherwise, is up to you.

Extremely simple, just a roll of a D6, standard gauge of Epic Fail to Overshot. I'll ask for co-GMs in the case that I feel too many people have come for me to successfully run. In that case, their word is law, according to the game.
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
Re: A Bounty From the King- Minimalist-Unlimited players
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2015, 11:33:37 am »

Quickly tear down the neighbouring bounty poster displaying the evil COUNT JULIO HORATIO VON RUFFLES THE MOST CERTAINLY WICKED before anyone realises that I am, in fact, the terrible COUNT JULIO HORATIO VON RUFFLES THE UNDENIABLY UNPLEASANT* himself!

Then, I dunno, take a look at the other one, I guess. Unknown evil? Sure, I can do that.

*Disguised as a travelling wagon insurance salesman.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2015, 12:30:58 pm »

Quickly tear down the neighbouring bounty poster displaying the evil COUNT JULIO HORATIO VON RUFFLES THE MOST CERTAINLY WICKED before anyone realises that I am, in fact, the terrible COUNT JULIO HORATIO VON RUFFLES THE UNDENIABLY UNPLEASANT* himself!

Then, I dunno, take a look at the other one, I guess. Unknown evil? Sure, I can do that.

*Disguised as a travelling wagon insurance salesman.
Roll=5(Really Good!)

You remove all evidence of your evilness from the town(good thing no one can read here, otherwise you might've been in trouble). Now, as for the OTHER bounty. An oracle said to the king "Beware the fish people." Keep watch to destroy any evil fish brewings, in case they show up. The award is... A FAVOR FROM THE KING. Such joy!

Alright guys, we need to become the king, and rename this land 'Strangereal'.

Loot a pastry from a nearby village. LOOT ALL THEIR PASTRIES!!!!!!!
Roll=3.(be careful what you wish for...)

You manage to loot a pastry from the nearby village. Unfortunately, it was half baked, and the jelly tasted... Ironee. And... Is that an eyeball in their? Eww.

World Event Roll:4! The Kingdom's stock went up in value! Joy to those in the stock market!(Only the King does stock, btw. For now, anyway.)

Yep, the sig is here
I am a Christian

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2015, 12:48:34 pm »

Become an emotion Lord and LEVEL UP.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2015, 02:56:01 pm »

Char: A fucking griffon

Find ye bounty.
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2015, 03:42:46 pm »

Begin play as a kobold named Pun-Pun, a level one wizard with a serpent familiar. Buy a Candle of Invocation.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2015, 04:06:19 pm »

BE NECROMANCER STALIN!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2015, 05:07:34 pm »

Fish-people, eh? Count Julio Horatio Von Ruffles the Unfairly Prejudiced never did trust those scaly, foul-smelling bastards.
No wonder they're behind... all this, whatever "this" may be.

To the docks! Find a fisherman! Enquire as to how much it would cost me to rent/buy a fishing boat!
Also ask if they know where 'fish people' might be found.
Booze is Life for Yoink

blazing glory

« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2015, 07:04:35 pm »

I am ze King!

Send my knights to deal with all the ruffians and bandits that are plaguing the kingdom below.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2015, 07:39:46 pm »

I am the Purple Wizard in search of a bounty! Cast the spells! Cast all the spells!

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2015, 12:12:42 am »

Tell people I know where the evil is, get payment for this knoledge and then make up some random bullshit about a faraway land.
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2015, 04:17:46 am »

Become Tree Summoner
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2015, 01:08:52 pm »

Become an emotion Lord and LEVEL UP.
You have become an Emotion Lord! The King of Emotion has declared you unworthy of full ascension as of now, however. He has a set f tasks for you however....
Char: A fucking griffon

Find ye bounty.

You are a griffin! Your bounty... KILL MOONLIT SHADOW! Your reward will be discussed after you finish the job.
DO STOCK!!! REVEL IN MY NEWFOUND WEALTH AND ASK FOR, UH, LAND! NO WAIT. ASK FOR EVIDENCE OF MYSTICAL BEASTS. AND ALL WHO ARE LOOKING TO KILL THEM!!!
THE KING HAS FUND YOUR ACT A CRIME, AND PUNISHABLE BY DEATH! You get a bounty on your head, and no stock for you!
Begin play as a kobold named Pun-Pun, a level one wizard with a serpent familiar. Buy a Candle of Invocation.
You are Pun-Pun, a kobold slave. Formerly human, a wizard transformed you into a kobold, and marked you as his by welding a candle on the top of your head. You are currently in a cave, digging for gold and diamonds. An annoying snake bites at your ankles, too.
BE NECROMANCER STALIN!
Roll=5
GREETINGS NECROMANCER STALIN, THE KING's ORACLE! Your reanimated skulls told you to beware the fish people, and as a result, the bounty was made.
Fish-people, eh? Count Julio Horatio Von Ruffles the Unfairly Prejudiced never did trust those scaly, foul-smelling bastards.
No wonder they're behind... all this, whatever "this" may be.

To the docks! Find a fisherman! Enquire as to how much it would cost me to rent/buy a fishing boat!
Also ask if they know where 'fish people' might be found.

YOu go to the stocks, to find a fish people boat! The fish people eye you with suspicion, and complain to the guards about you.
I am ze King!

Send my knights to deal with all the ruffians and bandits that are plaguing the kingdom below.
You are a king of another land. You do so, and a civil war breaks out in your land as a result.
I am the Purple Wizard in search of a bounty! Cast the spells! Cast all the spells!
You begin the Spellmageddon. The whole land is ravaged by magic. Magic is now taboo, and you are in a dungeon, with your hands and tongue lopped off.
Tell people I know where the evil is, get payment for this knoledge and then make up some random bullshit about a faraway land.
You tell of the evil, and as you got your prize, the evil became true! You were proven true because a rainbow meteor fell on your head. You died.
Become Tree Summoner
You are a Tree Summoner, the last of your kind, in a world ravaged by spells.
Yep, the sig is here
I am a Christian

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2015, 02:25:55 pm »

Attempt to sell the the fish people insurance. For their boat.
They'll have to come back to my office* to sign the paperwork... keep an eye out for anything suspicious whilst talking to them.

* Actually a convenient abandoned building in which to interrogate them.
Booze is Life for Yoink

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2015, 02:56:15 pm »

Find ye midnight shadow before he can disappear.

Wreck his shit up because I'm a fucking griffon
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright
Pages: [1] 2