Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: New Succession Mod Thread  (Read 6762 times)

Alfrodo

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_STUPID]
    • View Profile
Re: New Succession Mod Thread
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2015, 06:52:23 pm »

After testing the mod, it occurred to me that I have no idea what I was doing.

Either way.  I added some weapons, armour, and a hat.  I'm not sure how to get my MB working.  But I'll keep trying. I'll get a DB up tomorrow.

Unfortunately, as a side effect of me not knowing what I am doing:  I put my mods into the vanilla raws, meaning you'd have to search for them.  My armor and helmet bits are easy to find, and my MB is in Creature_Fanciful. 

Also, this is definitely not a dump of the mods I've coded out of boredom and put into one text file for storage.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
So it's, a bit past tomorrow. Are you having trouble uploading or did you just forget? Also, NJW2000, you said you'd be okay given a week, does that mean, given a week starting a few days ago, or that the week that was already given was enough? If not then I supposed we'll delay your turn until after Teneb's who I'll message if you clarify the meaning as needing to wait a bit more.

Just waiting for the go (Your post) Also trying to get a soapbox thing to work.  If I can't, I'll just upload right away.
Bins stacked full of mangoes were laid out in rows. On further inspection of the market, Cog came to the realization that everything was mangoes.

Alfrodo

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_STUPID]
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2015, 07:06:13 pm »

SCREW THE SOAP.

Here ya' go. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ftenf5fru7htaqa/Bocks%20of%20mod.zip?dl=0

Just deleted my test saves and boxed it up, my Chitin reactions were tested before I added them in, so they should work fine.

If they don't, lemme know.
Bins stacked full of mangoes were laid out in rows. On further inspection of the market, Cog came to the realization that everything was mangoes.

UnicodingUnicorn

• Bay Watcher
  • Competent at Incompetency.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2015, 09:08:02 pm »

Sign me up please.
I do stuff, I guess

vjmdhzgr

• Bay Watcher
  • Hehehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2015, 10:40:22 pm »

Based off of how NJW2000 hasn't responded I'm guessing they meant that they want a week after now to start their turn so it's on to Teneb and then NJW2000 again.
Its a feature. Impregnating booze is a planned tech tree for dwarves and this is a sneak peek at it.
Unless you're past reproductive age. Then you're pretty much an extension of your kids' genitalia

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2015, 04:19:09 am »

WAIT: just wasn't sure if I should wait for the word go or not, I can do this. Can I have a week?
One wheel short of a wagon

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2015, 04:09:57 pm »

Based off of how NJW2000 hasn't responded I'm guessing they meant that they want a week after now to start their turn so it's on to Teneb and then NJW2000 again.
Should I go then? I'm willing to wait if NJW2000 wants to go now.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2015, 04:16:04 pm »

If you've started, do it, I have plenty to do anyway. In fact, can I redact my earlier statement and be moved after Teneb please?

Sorry to mess you all round like this.

vjmdhzgr

• Bay Watcher
  • Hehehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2015, 05:04:17 pm »

Well Teneb I think it's rather clear now that it is your turn and you should start soon. I prefer to start turn timers when the person first posts saying that they've started their turn, to keep it to people actually having 4 days to work on it. Hopefully that post saying that they've started working on the mod will be able to be on the day the last version was uploaded soon, as we're now into people that signed up in this thread and will thus hopefully be more likely to check this thread and update quickly.
Its a feature. Impregnating booze is a planned tech tree for dwarves and this is a sneak peek at it.
Unless you're past reproductive age. Then you're pretty much an extension of your kids' genitalia

vjmdhzgr

• Bay Watcher
  • Hehehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 18, 2015, 06:34:50 pm »

So Teneb, since the last post I had thought that you had probably just started working on it without saying anything, but I hadn't noticed how long it had been until now. So, are you done? If not then you'll have to be skipped or maybe given a few extra days. Either way it should be NJW2000's turn soon.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 18, 2015, 06:49:25 pm »

So Teneb, since the last post I had thought that you had probably just started working on it without saying anything, but I hadn't noticed how long it had been until now. So, are you done? If not then you'll have to be skipped or maybe given a few extra days. Either way it should be NJW2000's turn soon.
Unfortunatel I was not able to do much. Skip my turn and put me at the end of the list.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 19, 2015, 04:21:07 am »

Erm, yeah, I'll try to do this. Can I have a week? And one NJW2000 megabeast, right?

Alfrodo

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_STUPID]
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2015, 09:08:46 am »

Erm, yeah, I'll try to do this. Can I have a week? And one NJW2000 megabeast, right?

Correct.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 21, 2015, 01:16:35 pm »

Okay, I'm afraid some stuff came up that clashes with this, so rather than let you down at the end of the week, can I just step out now? Let whoever's after me pick up the save. Sorry. But I didn't get much done except mod in felt.

vjmdhzgr

• Bay Watcher
  • Hehehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 22, 2015, 05:07:54 pm »

Gwolfski has asked for a delay over PM due to being involved in another succession game, so next up is now Lymia, who I'll be PMing right after posting this.

vjmdhzgr

• Bay Watcher
  • Hehehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2015, 10:05:39 pm »

Okay if anybody currently on the list at all is able to take their turn then post and take it now, if nobody's said anything by mid day tomorrow than I'll just take the next turn. As for when exactly that turn starts, it'll just be my next post, so if you see this and want to take a turn then post saying you are taking a turn, and then it will be your turn. There's been a lot of delays and I just want to get somebody modding soon.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4