Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8

Author Topic: Wikipedia Article Warfare Revive x3.5 (Estimated)  (Read 8741 times)

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Wikipedia Article Warfare Revive x3.5 (Estimated)
« on: August 21, 2015, 09:24:43 pm »

Note: This is a continuation of The Moonlight Shadow's game.  He was unable to continue GMing for this game, so I've taken over.

Don't see the need to write this again....again xD (most of this is copy pasted from Moonlight Shadow's thread here)

A large portion All of this post is lifted from past threads.

The goal of this game is to incapacitate all of the other players to the point where they can not incapacitate you back. The simplest way to achieve this goal would be to kill the other players, or put them in a comatose/long-term K.O.'d state, but there are other viable methods including complete subduction or damage to one's mind to the point where they can't even cognitively function well enough to be a proper contender anymore. The last player remaining will be the Champion.

Will be taking 8 players to start with, because I'd really like to try not to overwhelm myself here. Don't expect writing and description to be all that great, and there's basically zero likelihood that this game will resemble reality past a superficial level. We'll say its an alternate universe, yes?
Spoiler: Mechanics (click to show/hide)
Current Players
1. Beirus
2. Andres
3. Nunzillor
4. NAV
5. Twinwolf
6. fillipk
7. high tyrol
8. pikorge

Waitlist
1. wipeout1024

NOTE: Players can join this round only once.  Once you die, you'll have to wait until the next round.

The Dead And The Fallen

1. Generally me, died from inactivity.
2. Megggas, died by being trampled to death by english dancers.
3. Salsacookies, died from having a book jammed into his head.
4. H4zardZ1, died from inactivity.
5. Hawk132, died from being trampled on and beheaded by dancing cultists.
6. Hiddenleafguy, died from being fatally danced on by brainwashed crusaders.
7. Person, died from having his neck slit.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 07:20:40 pm by Megggas »
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia Article Warfare Revive x3.5 (Estimated)
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2015, 09:30:03 pm »

Did I stop existing or something? I was in the last game.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2015, 09:31:19 pm »

It continues!
Roll Seven
Megggas directs his mob to attack Beirus' mob (10vs7+4+3+2+3+2), but his followers suddenly stop.  As they listen to the inspiring speech made by Beirus, they realize that they are nothing more than Megggas' pawns!  Megggas' mob has turned against him!  Megggas tries to run (8vs3) and is swiftly able to avoid the attacks of his now traitorous mob of ex-followers.  He tries to evade Beirus' mob (1vs9), but this time he isn't so fortunate.  Megggas is pushed to the ground and swiftly trampled to death by Beirus' mob of english dancers!

Salsacookies simply stands there, seemingly unsure of what to do.  He stares blankly as Hawk132 attempts to repeatedly kick his head (10vs3+2-3).  He shrugs off the kicks without even flinching.  However, moments later, Salsacookies collapses!  The brain damage from the book in his head has finally done him in!

Meanwhile, Nunziller rushes into a cycling store.  He then writes a poignant letter touching upon how injustice created by the U.S. political system has led to poverty.  He hands that letter to the clerk, while acting sad, and attempts to convince the clerk that free bikes can help solve this problem (5+3+3+2vs9).  The clerk is skeptical, but figures one free bike won't put the place out of business.  The clerk gives Nunziller a (10) brand new, mint condition mountain bike!

Hawk132 decides it's time to end his battle with Salsacookies.  He closes his eyes and begins imagining an epic soccer game.  The score is tied.  There's only 15 seconds left on the clock.  It's up to him to score that final goal, and Salsacookies' head is the soccer ball that will win him the game.  Hawk132 opens his eyes and lets forth a series of kicks directed at Salsacookies' head (3+2-3vs10), but Salsacookies just stands there and endures the kicks like a pro!  It looks like Salsacookies can handle anything.  But wait!  Salsacookies suddenly collapses.  Hawk132 investigates his fallen foe to discover that Salsacookies is dead.  The cause of death was that book that Hawk132 jammed into his head.  Hawk132 can't help but feel a bit sad at seeing the death of his rival.  He deserves a proper funeral.  Hawk132 leans over to the body and closes Salsacookies' eyes.  He swears to himself that he will never forget Salsacookies and the battle they shared, shedding a single tear in the process.  Hawk132 has discovered his talent for honoring the dead!

Some distance away, Andres accepts the car ride offered to him.  He tries to fit his bike into the car ( 8 ), and succeeds, though it's a tight fit.  After several minutes, he arrives at the local bank.  After the nice driver lets him out, Andres enters the bank and walks over to the bank teller.  He asks to withdraw $2000 from his account (9), and she gives him the cash without any problems.  She even congratulates him on his success.  Andres happily takes the large wad of money.

NAV stands in awe of the incredible fights unfolding before him.  He clenches his chest as he feels an odd pain inside his body. (NAV will die of heart failure if he does not post an action before the next turn)

Hiddenleafguy pesters Beirus about the safety of their cramped control room.  Beirus calms his nerves by locking the door.

Beirus turns on the PA system and gives a rousing diplomatic speech utilizing psychology and Christianity to convince his followers to murder Megggas through the use of English dancing (7+4+3+2+3+2vs10).  The speech is so incredible that it turns Megggas' own followers against him!  They have joined Beirus' cause!  Despite Megggas' best efforts to avoid the swarm, he is knocked down and trampled to death by Beirus' dancing followers!  Beirus then gets up and locks the door.  As he returns, he notices a small box hidden underneath his seat.  He grabs the small box and opens it to discover some kind of rare herb.  Beirus has obtained a Haitian Herb!

Person was just moping around the local bank with his head held low, wondering what to do about his financial problems.  He looks up and sees the bank clerk handing Andres a huge sum of money.  A devious smile appears on Person's face.  Person has joined the battle!

H4zardZ1 is just walking through his favorite cycling shop, hoping to buy his niece a new bike as a graduation gift.  He is stunned to see Nunziller be given a fancy new bike for free.  How unfair!  H4zardZ1 has joined the battle!
Spoiler: Hawk 132 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Andres (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nunzillor (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Hiddenleafguy (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Beirus (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NAV (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Person (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: H4zardZ1 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Notes (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Speed Rolls (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 12:51:30 am by Megggas »
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2015, 09:31:58 pm »

Did I stop existing or something? I was in the last game.

That was a typo from the original thread.  It's fixed now.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2015, 09:45:54 pm »

Diplomatically manage my followers to attack Hawk132 while performing an English jig, using psychology to convince them that this man has improperly honored the dead according to the tenets of Christianity, and has condemned him to damnation, so he must die as well.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 09:57:47 pm by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2015, 09:46:18 pm »

((PTW))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2015, 09:49:25 pm »

No, I can't die yet. Not until the world sees my work and gives me lots of money!
Go find someone to publish the oscar worthy video of everyone fighting that I have, which should probably be listed in my assets.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 09:56:20 pm by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2015, 09:52:18 pm »

((PTW because I'm on the waitlist.))
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

Nunzillor

« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2015, 10:43:51 pm »

Good.  Now, call Mobikom and get them to transfer $1000 dollars to my bank account.  Then, bike over to the bank and get a checkbook.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2015, 12:29:27 am »

Go outside the bank. Using my knowledge of Catholicism, preach a sermon about good morals and the importance of charity, in order to ask for donations.

(Probably not a bad first action. My intro implies that I have money problems, so I doubt that bank will be too kind to me. What sort of binder do I have? Is it the typical paper or plastic kind? What would happen if say, I hit someone really hard on the head with it. Basically I'm asking if its a better weapon than my fists.)
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2015, 12:50:05 am »

(Probably not a bad first action. My intro implies that I have money problems, so I doubt that bank will be too kind to me. What sort of binder do I have? Is it the typical paper or plastic kind? What would happen if say, I hit someone really hard on the head with it. Basically I'm asking if its a better weapon than my fists.)
(Plastic school binder.  Not stronger than fists)

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2015, 05:52:26 am »

Vengeance for my previous Wikipedia Article Warfare character that was actually pretty cool compared to this one - achieved! I don't even care if this one dies anymore.

Rebuke Beirus. I'm obviously an expert on honoring the dead and you could even say that it's art! By the way, I'm pretty sure that you're even breaking some laws with these speeches of yours (and dancing that should have absolutely no effect on them (also, pretty sure that diplomatic management isn't a thing)). I think you and your followers should commit sudoku suicide in exchange for my forgiveness for such baseless claims.

If negotiations fail, defend myself by kicking these pathetic mooks in the head one by one.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2015, 06:39:49 am »

Screw buying some bikes, just explore places.
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2015, 08:45:23 am »

Waitlist!
You're much better at writing this than me, Megggas.

Added.  Thanks!  It's easier to write this by mimicking your style.  If I had started this game originally, I probably would have over complicated things.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2015, 11:28:58 am »

Waitlist!
You're much better at writing this than me, Megggas.

Added.  Thanks!  It's easier to write this by mimicking your style.  If I had started this game originally, I probably would have over complicated things.
Well, I actually tried mimicking Andres's writing in Superpower wiki warfare. So, yeah.
Plagiarism FTW!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8