Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Dawn of Worlds: Sol [Round 1]  (Read 4871 times)

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dawn of Worlds: Sol [Round 1]
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2015, 01:17:18 pm »

It seems a lot of people have 2 affinities. Can my second affinity be chaos?
I CLAIM ALL RESERVATIONS ON THAT AFFINITY!

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2015, 07:42:10 pm »

Za-Aeros claims land at 5.11, and begins to shape it to his liking. He alters its climate, creating a perpetual thunderstorm across the entire patch of land. He then alters the land itself, replacing its sandy soil with rough basalt. In the center of his land he creates a mountain, roughly decagonal at its base and top, with sides that rise several miles above the clouds, ending barely below the top of the island's atmosphere. Satisfied with his creation, he then calls out to all his brothers and sisters, requesting that they all meet him atop the mountain(at 5.11)
« Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 02:00:15 am by AkumaKasai »

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2015, 01:00:20 am »

Za-Aeros claims land at 5.11, and begins to shape it to his liking. He alters its climate, creating a perpetual thunderstorm across the entire patch of land. He then alters the land itself, replacing its sandy soil with rough basalt. In the center of his land he creates a mountain, roughly decagonal at its base and top, with sides that rise several miles above the clouds, ending barely below the top of the island's atmosphere. Satisfied with his creation, he then calls out to all his brothers and sisters, requesting that they all meet him atop the mountain(at 5.1)
  Do we all just want to build bigger mountains than the other people?

EDIT: You mean at 5.11? There is no mountain at 5.1

EDIT EDIT: ...and yes, I'll join you, but the other me will still be at my Spire of Insanity. We're all gods, remember?
« Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 01:03:17 am by Tomasque »
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2015, 02:03:26 am »

My mountain isn't so much a personal mountain as, hopefully, a place for all gods to meet whenever necessary. That's why it's so high: to discourage mortal exploration, and, as the current highest point on this world, make it stand out as a unique, and important place.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 02:09:07 am by AkumaKasai »

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2015, 11:11:08 am »

Bump?
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Pages: 1 2 [3]