Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Argon: A team vs team Prison Break RTD (Turn 7 of 30) - Game Ended Early  (Read 11126 times)

Ruludos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Argon: A team vs team Prison Break RTD (Turn 5 of 30)
« Reply #60 on: September 10, 2015, 09:39:29 pm »

Of course! Argon is a secret government experiment, and the aliens are here to claim it! Out here there's nobody to see their UFO!

Draw baton and shield and keep advancing with friends.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 11, 2015, 11:32:58 am »

"Please! Do not fight! Not when it is crucial to keep peace in this chaos...

...the Lord is testing us."

Follow Leon.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 16, 2015, 08:06:45 am »

Bump
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Argon: A team vs team Prison Break RTD (Turn 6 of 30)
« Reply #63 on: September 16, 2015, 01:10:58 pm »

Bump
Bump and you will receive.

Turn 6

Gilbert (Ruludos)

Of course! Argon is a secret government experiment, and the aliens are here to claim it! Out here there's nobody to see their UFO!

Draw baton and shield and keep advancing with friends.
<Agility=3+1>
<Awareness=2>
After turning off your flashlight and pocketing it, you equip your riot shield and baton.  Thanks to the flashlights held by the other guards in your group, you can see just fine.  You stay focused on walking and have no trouble keeping up with the rest of the group.  As your group nears the southeast corner of Cell Block 3, the people upfront suddenly stop.  One of those people signals for everyone to stop.  The person begins using other hand signals, but you can't quite see them well enough to know what they mean.  You try to get closer, but as you walk up, you hear something.  Some kind of short noise.  It came from ahead of you, to the east.  You look closely, and see something on the ground ahead of you.  Some sort of object resembling a small canister with circular holes on it.  It's rolling toward your group.

<Reaction=1>
Wow, what could it be?  You curiously approach the object.  Tony is standing beside you.  For some reason, the rest of your group is rapidly backing away from it.  How strange.  Tony picks up the canister with his left hand and shines his flashlight on it so that both of you can take a closer look.  Oh!  It has some kind of text printed on it.
"MODEL 2250 FLASH BANG 8.5 SECOND DELAY"
Hmm, now what could that mean?  Perhaps it's a-

<Endurance=1+1>
<Shielding=1>
<Tony Endurance=4>
The object explodes in an instant, creating an extremely loud noise along with a bright flash of light.  You see only white.  A surge of heat surrounds you.  It feels like your face is on fire.  No longer able to balance yourself, you stumble and fall to the ground, barely remaining conscious.  The shield and baton slip out of your grip.  Seconds pass and you regain your sight, though it's too dark for you to see much.  Tony's flashlight seems to be off.  You can barely see, but you are able to recognize that your exposed skin is slightly singed.  It feels like your face was burned even worse.  Worse still, your sense of hearing seems to be gone at the moment.  You look toward the figure of Tony, who is still standing.  He looks like he's gripping his left wrist with his right hand.  You can't see any other details.

While laying on the ground in pain, you begin to mentally scold yourself for making such an awful mistake.  Why did you decide to examine that flash grenade?  Your grandfather would be ashamed right now.  Lost in your self-loathing thoughts, you make no effort to get up.

Attributes:
[Self Doubt] Your mistakes and failures continue to haunt your mind and cloud your judgment.  If you roll a 1 or less on any action and experience catastrophic results, then during the next turn all actions you take will receive a -1 penalty.
Status: Doubting yourself(-1 to all rolls next turn), dazed(-1 to Mental & Agility until end of next turn), minor burns to skin(minor pain), burned face(-1 to Awareness, pain), temporarily deaf(-2 to actions requiring hearing, unable to hear until end of next turn)
Inventory: Slightly Burnt Guard Uniform, Communicator(Silent, 4 messages), Flashlight(Off), Paintball Gun(9 pepperspray pellets),
Note: Your Riot Shield and Rubber Baton are nearby on the ground somewhere, but you can't currently see them.  Also, due to all your status conditions, your stats are currently:
-Strength: 3, Agility: 2, Endurance: 3, Mental: 0, Awareness: 0
The pain you are suffering has a tiny chance to inflict an additional -1 penalty to your rolls.

Aria (The Moonlit Shadow)

Lol, I spaced out for all of that, didn't I?

Poke the guy with handcuffs. Poke him again. This time with the knife. Then ask the nearest Harold NPC what we should do.
<Agility=4+2>
<Awareness=6-1>
You quickly rush into the library.  You can see 9 other people in the library.  There's a guard reading a book, a chubby guard, and two guards standing together, one of which is wearing a priest's robe and talking.  You also see Harold cleaning, as well as Tim, Dina, Bowie, and Archie standing near the northern library exit.  It looks like Tim is threatening Bowie with his taser.  Wow!  Way to go, Tim!  You can't let Tim have all the fun, you've got to get in on this action!  You rush over Archie and start poking him.  He's totally focused on watching the confrontation between Tim and Bowie.  You put your flashlight away, and withdraw your swiss army knife.  You poke Archie in the back with the knife.

<Strength=4+2>
<Archie Endurance=5+1>
Whoops!  You put a bit too much force into that poke.  Your knife cut through the back of Archie's guard uniform, the shirt he was wearing underneath it, and some of his skin.  He's bleeding slightly.  Strangely enough, he doesn't seem to have noticed.  Guess this guy can handle pain.  While engaging in these shenanigans, you hear people talking.

"Alright.  Here's what's going to happen.  The four of us are going to visit the Warden at his office.  He'll sort this mess out.  Bowie...stay in front of Dina and I."
"Uh, maybe I s-should just stay here in the lib-"
"No.  You're coming with us Bowie.  You and the Warden need to have a talk about proper behavior on the job."

Tim has put his taser away.  He, Dina, Bowie, and Archie walk through the north door.  As they pass by you, Dina and Tim finally notice you and nod.  You nod back.  Yep, they seem like they can handle the two weirdos.
Speaking of weirdos, how's Harold doing?  You decide to ask him what everyone should be doing.  His horrible advice is always good for a laugh.  As you walk toward Harold, you notice three of the other guards leave the library through the north exit.  Now it's just you, the bookworm, and Harold.  You ask Harold what to do.

<Harold Speech=1-1>
"Aye lass, ye could start by cleanin' up ye messes!  Dis place is a pigsty!" Harold says in an annoyed tone as he walks over to a maintenance closet.

<Restraint=4-1>
Your eye twitches in anger.  He's blaming you for the dirty library!  How dare he!?  You clutch your baton tightly.  The thought of zapping his big, stupid, ugly face fills your heart with glee.  However, you take a deep breath and resist the temptation.  Using your baton's charges on Harold would just be a waste.
Suddenly, you hear someone yelling.
"HELLO!?  CAN YOU HEAR ME!?  I SAID TO IDENTIFY YOURSELF!"

It sounds like it came from the other side of the northern library exit.

Attributes:
Inventory: Guard Uniform, Communicator(Silent, 12 messages), Flashlight(Off), Dazzler (100 uses), Stun Baton (Held, 11 charges), Swiss Army Knife(Held)
Note: Your [Bored] attribute has been removed since you initiated "combat" this turn.  Your character was acting pretty excited during the last few turns, so I figured that attribute really didn't suit you anyway.

Pastor Tom (Tomasque)

Follow Leon.
<Mental=1+2>
<Awareness=6+1>
<Mental=2+2>
<Recognition=2+2>
While speaking, you notice a woman run into the library from the west entrance.  She's somewhat young, tall, and holding a stun baton.  You've met this woman before.  Her name is...uh, Ariana?  Okay, you don't remember her name right now, but it sounded similar to that.  She walks around to the back of the group of bickering guards and starts poking the handcuffed guy with her swiss army knife.  None of them seem to notice her.  You finish speaking.

<Mental=3+2>
<Charisma=3+1>
Tim looks toward you, and then back to the gold-tooth man.  Tim growls, but removes his taser from the man's chest and pockets it.  Tim and the blue-haired woman are staring at the gold-tooth man with suspicion.  The man continues smiling nervously, but Tim finally speaks while glaring at him.
"Alright.  Here's what's going to happen.  The four of us are going to visit the Warden at his office.  He'll sort this mess out.  Bowie...stay in front of Dina and I."
"Uh, maybe I s-should just stay here in the lib-"
"No.  You're coming with us Bowie.  You and the Warden need to have a talk about proper behavior on the job."
Bowie nods, but looks uneasy as he moves to the front of the group.  Dina, Tim, Bowie, and the handcuffed man walk out the northern library exit.  You notice Tim and Dina nod at Ariana as they pass by her.

<Mental=2+2>
<Agility=5>
Eager to leave, you exit out the north library exit, only to then realize that Leon hasn't left yet.  You wait for him to exit the library so that you can follow him.  As you wait, you look around.  Tim's group is moving east along the hallway at a decent pace.  All of them, except the handcuffed guy, are holding their lit flashlights.  You notice another person past them to the east.  That person has a lit flashlight and is walking west, toward the library.  The person is probably a woman, but you can't see her very well since she's still a distance away.  You see the woman pass by Tim's group, but neither party seems to acknowledge each other.  Finally, Leon exits the library, followed by another guard.  This person is clearly in his 40's, appears to be overweight, and is currently chewing some gum.  He's wearing a guard uniform, though several food stains can be seen on it.

<Mental=6+2>
<Recognition=1+2+1>
You've seen the other guard before.  He was in the library with you earlier.  If you recall correctly, his name was Mick.  Or was it Mickey?  Mike?  Eh, you'll remember at some point.  Leon stops walking and turns toward you.  He begins speaking, though you can detect apprehension in his voice.  Mike takes a few steps east, but stops to listen to Leon speak.
"Uh, Pastor, now I don't mean any disrespect, but is this really a good idea?  Jerry's in trouble, but we don't even know what kind of trouble he's gotten himself into.  It might be too dangerous for us to just walk over to Jerry's location.  Maybe we should just wait and monitor our communicators in case he sends a message with more details."
Before you can respond, all three of you notice someone approaching from the east.  It's that woman again.  She's wearing a guard uniform and is holding a lit flashlight.  She is an average height and has a stocky build, short black hair, and green eyes.  She's also wearing a green bandanna.

<Mental=4+2>
<Recognition=1+2+1>
Her mannerisms and appearance seem unfamiliar.  You're pretty sure that you haven't met her before.  You look toward Mike.  Mike seems unsure about her too.  Before you can look toward Leon, you hear a noise in the distance.  It sounds like something exploded, probably north of you.  As you are contemplating that noise, Leon suddenly faces the woman and pulls out his taser, pointing it at her.  He begins talking frantically, his voice full of mistrust.
"H-Hey!  You don't work here!  Who are you!?"
The woman simply continues walking west, not even making eye contact with Leon.  She seems to be ignoring him.  As she continues west past the three of you and past the library, Leon starts yelling angrily.
"HELLO!?  CAN YOU HEAR ME!?  I SAID TO IDENTIFY YOURSELF!"
The woman finally stops walking and slowly turns around to face the three of you.  She has a surprised expression on her face.  Leon is still fiercely staring at her with his taser ready.  Mike is just watching this confrontation.
Well, it looks like more violence is about to break out.  Sigh...it seems your work is never done.

Attributes:
[Wisdom] Knowledge is the greatest weapon, and you know how to wield it.  All actions you take come with an additional Mental roll, and if the Mental roll is 5 or higher, then your action receives a +1 bonus.
Inventory: Guard Uniform, Communicator(Silent, 4 messages), Flashlight(Held, On), Paintball Gun (9 pepperspray pellets), Gauze Bandages, Riot Helmet, Handcuffs

Map

G = Gilbert
A = Aria
T = Tom
Spoiler: Criminal Turns (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 07:28:19 pm by Megggas »
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 25, 2015, 04:16:21 pm »

Sorry for the lengthy delay.  My free time has dried up recently, but I've been working on the next turn little by little each day.  I might be able to finish it by tomorrow night.  If Gilbert and Tom don't provide actions before then, ill just auto them.
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 25, 2015, 06:34:34 pm »

"To punish this woman for her ignorance would make us sinners, for the desire of the treacherous is violence."

Pastor Tom approaches the woman. In his kindest voice he asks her a question.

"Who are you?"
Money!

Ruludos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 25, 2015, 08:12:32 pm »

((Very sorry for my own delay.))

Gilbert's grandfather often told him stories of hellish life in the trenches. Never had Gilbert truly understood his grandfather more than this moment, writhing on the ground in blinding agony.

Regain senses and defend against whatever attack comes with the riot shield.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 30, 2015, 11:10:51 am »

Bump?
Money!

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Argon: A team vs team Prison Break RTD (Turn 7 of 30)
« Reply #68 on: September 30, 2015, 03:20:12 pm »

Sorry for the delay.  I kept getting interrupted by family and friends as I finished this turn up.  Anyway, here it is.  I'll finish editing out the spelling and grammatical errors later.

Turn 7

Gilbert (Ruludos)

((Very sorry for my own delay.))

Gilbert's grandfather often told him stories of hellish life in the trenches. Never had Gilbert truly understood his grandfather more than this moment, writhing on the ground in blinding agony.

Regain senses and defend against whatever attack comes with the riot shield.
(It's okay)
<Agility=1-1>
<Awareness=2-1-1>
<Endurance=5+1-1>
You easily ignore the pain of your injuries and attempt to spring into action.  Unfortunately, your complete lack of coordination and clouded senses result in you just crawling around in circles at a sluggish pace, getting nowhere.  You aren't able to find your baton and shield either.  You try to get up, but just lose your balance and fall back to the ground.  Your second attempt is just as fruitless. 
You try to focus on regaining full control of your senses, but bad memories enter your mind.  Your failed attempts to properly stand up remind you of that time back in your cop training days when you accidentally cuffed your ankles together by mistake.  You can still hear the sound of endless laughter so clearly within your mind.  That miserable sight of your instructors shaking their heads with disappointment still brings tears to your eyes.  You feel like hiding your face in a pillow and crying for the rest of the night.

After several moments, you finally manage to clear your head and regain your hearing.  Only now do you realize that you're surrounded by several people.  While you were reminiscing, someone apparently dragged you away from the danger.  You also notice that some sort of gel or liquid has been spread across your face.  The pain on your face isn't as bad now.  However, you still feel kind of dizzy and can't quite make out what's going on around you at the moment.

Attributes:
[Self Doubt] Your mistakes and failures continue to haunt your mind and cloud your judgment.  If you roll a 1 or less on any action and experience catastrophic results, then during the next turn all actions you take will receive a -1 penalty.
Status: minor burns to skin(minor pain), burned face(minor pain)
Inventory: Slightly Burnt Guard Uniform, Communicator(Silent, 5 messages), Flashlight(Off), Paintball Gun(9 pepperspray pellets),
Note: Your Riot Shield and Rubber Baton are east of you, on the ground somewhere, but you can't currently see them.

Aria (The Moonlit Shadow)

Go to Tom and examine possible threats.
<Agility=2+2>
<Awareness=4>
You rush out of the library, ready for action.  After stepping outside, you find 4 people standing in the hallway talking to each other.  There's the three guards you saw leave the library and a woman.  She has short black hair, green eyes, and is wearing a guard's uniform and green bandanna.  While the guards speak to each other, you focus all your brainpower on identifying this woman.

<Recognition=1>
<Suspicion=6>
<Restraint=2>
No...it can't be!  Why is SHE here!?  Panic enters your mind.  You immediately point your weapons toward the woman and back away slowly.  Sweat starts forming on your face.  Your breathing is heavy.  The woman turns toward you.  You can see her eyes even more clearly now.  Those sinister green eyes.  It has to be HER.  The other guards have stopped talking and are now staring at you.  One of them speaks up, obviously worried.
"Woah, Aria, what's wrong?"
So, they don't know.  Those poor saps have no clue who they're dealing with.  Someone needs to warn them!  Unable to restrain yourself any further you begin yelling frantically.

<Speech=1>
"NONONONONO! SHE'S EVIL! SHE'LL KILL US ALL! AHHHH! RUN!"
There.  Now everyone should clearly understand that the person standing before them is none other than the infamous serial killer known as Slashy Lassie that was plaguing Ireland a few months back.  There's no doubt about it.  After all, she looks like she could be Irish, and the killer was Irish, so this has to be her!

Recognizing the incredible threat standing before your very eyes, you do the only sensible thing...and run back into the library screaming.  Harold was walking up to the library door, but you shove him out of the way as you run inside.  You immediately hide behind a bookshelf, grasping your weapons with trembling hands.  You can only hope she won't find you....

Attributes:
Inventory: Guard Uniform, Communicator(Silent, 9 messages), Flashlight(Off), Dazzler (100 uses), Stun Baton (Held, 11 charges), Swiss Army Knife(Held)
Note: Your Agility stat is now 4.

Pastor Tom (Tomasque)

"To punish this woman for her ignorance would make us sinners, for the desire of the treacherous is violence."

Pastor Tom approaches the woman. In his kindest voice he asks her a question.

"Who are you?"
<Mental=3+2>
<Agility=3+1>
<Mental=4+2>
<Awareness=6+1+1>
As the woman grimaces and puts her hand to her forehead, you speak.

<Mental=6+2>
<Charisma=5+1>
You notice the woman is listening, though she still has her hand up to her forehead as if she has a headache.  Leon looks toward you with a guilty expression on his face.  He nods apologetically and lowers his weapon.  You hear someone scoff.  You look toward the overweight guard, uh, Mickey, who is rolling his eyes with a smirk on his face.  Ah, that's right.  He's never been much of a religious fellow.  You also notice that another guard has just exited the library.  It's that tall girl again, um, Ariana.  She's holding a stun baton and a swiss army knife and staring at the unknown woman curiously.
You take a few steps toward the unknown woman and ask her a question.
"Who are you?"
You say the words like an angel.  Everyone who heard you can tell that you care for the people around you.  You see the woman's eyes twinkle for a split second.  However, immediately afterward she groans as she clasps her forehead in pain.  Finally she speaks.

"Oi, keep your voice down...! Agh... dammit. Name's Jodie, ok? Happy? Look, I've got a hangover, alright? I was just heading to the mess to get some ice."
She sounds like she's legitimately suffering from a hangover.  Based on her appearance and her manner of speaking, you also realize that she is probably Irish.

<Mental=2+2>
<Recognition=2+2>
Jodie is an unfamiliar name.  You're pretty sure you haven't met a Jodie before now.  Still, she does seem to actually have a hangover.  You feel sad that she's suffering.  Perhaps you could offer her some counseling.  You look toward Leon.  He's clearly sympathizing with her.  After all, he's gone through the same thing himself.  As Leon speaks up, you notice that Ariana is acting strange.
"A hangover, eh? Heh, I've been there. Sorry to hear-"  Leon suddenly stops mid-sentence.  He and Mickey have noticed her too.  Ariana is slowly walking backwards with a horrified expression on her face. She has her weapons defensively pointed at Jodie.  You can see that she's trembling. 
"Woah, Aria, what's wrong?" Leon says, plainly concerned.  Oh, so her name is Aria.  Calling her by the other name would have been-
"NONONONONO! SHE'S EVIL! SHE'LL KILL US ALL! AHHHH! RUN!"
Aria suddenly starts yelling like a nutcase.  She continues screaming as she runs back into the library.  Hm, that was strange.  The stress of this situation must be getting to her.  You make a mental note to offer her some counseling after the prison's power is restored.  Now it's just you, Jodie, Leon, and Mickey standing outside the library.  After a few moments of silence, someone finally speaks.
"Ugh, crazy woman." Mickey says with irritation.  As he looks toward Jodie and continues speaking, his voice changes to sound both prideful and mistrustful. "So, Jodie. That's a new name. How strange. As a talented individual with an excellent memory, I find it very unusual that I haven't yet encountered anyone with that name. I practically run this place after all. Why is it that I don't recall meeting you, hmm?"
Ah, now you definitely remember this guy.  His name's not Mickey, it's Michael.  Ever since you've met him, he's had this aura of arrogance and excessive self-esteem.  Before Harold showed up, he was one of the least tolerable guards working at this prison.
Jodie glares at Michael and responds.
"Oh, and you remember the names of everyone workin' here, do you? Bet you can't even get up to ten."
Michael recoils in surprise, spitting out his gum in the process.  He obviously wasn't expecting to be challenged.  You hear him mutter some words in exasperation.  The words sound like bad names and foul language.  As a pastor, you wouldn't think of repeating such words.  Leon is watching Michael with a smile on his face and chuckling to himself.  Michael returns his focus to Jodie.
"Gah, don't give me any lip! Unlike you lazy drunkards, I actually do my job."  He says these words bitterly while looking at both Jodie and Leon with contempt.  Then he returns his focus solely to Jodie and begins speaking in a mocking tone. "Stop being so irresponsible. You're supposed to make sure the prison is secure. Have you even checked your communicator? Evidently, you don't know what's going on. Not surprising, I might add. If you are truly a guard, then your incompetence rivals even that moron Harold."
Jodie visibly scowls and takes something out of her pocket.  It's a communicator.  She messes with the volume settings and begins playing the messages loudly.  You hear the following message from her communicator:
MSG ?: "AHH!! WE NEED-" "-alm down, Da-" "THEY'RE DEA-" "-are at the-" "NO! WHO'S THER-" "What!? Why-" "-an't be happen-" "-swer the quest-" *sound of gunfire* "Huh!? What's-" "AHH!! JERRY!" "-stand down! We-" "-STAY BACK! AHH!!" *static*

It's the same message you heard earlier.  Jodie is simultaneously yelling at Michael as the message plays.
"THERE, HAPPY? CAN I FUCKING GO NO-" Jodie stops abruptly as she hears the gunshots and screams in the message.  As the message finishes playing, she appears shocked and confused. "...What the hell?"

You glance at the other guards.  Michael is staring at Jodie with disapproval, but no longer saying anything.  Leon is rolling his eyes at Michael and putting his weapon away.  It looks like both of them believe her now.  You feel like she can be trusted.  You internally consider the possible reason why you haven't met her until now.

<Mental=1+2>
<Memory=1+2>
It might be that she's part of the new Warden's team and joined the prison staff at the same time he did.  The Warden's personal team tends to be secretive and reclusive, so that might explain why you haven't met her before and don't recognize her name.  There could be other possible reasons, but you can't think of any right now.

By the time you finish thinking, two more messages have played from Jodie's communicator.  You heard them even while you thought to yourself.
MSG ?: "This is Sean.  I'm outside the Armory, but I can't get in.  The Fingerprint scanner isn't working.  Anyone know how I can get in?  Over."
MSG ?: "This is the Warden speaking.  Intruders have entered the prison!  All personnel report to the facility's entrance.  Secure the front doors and the control room.  Apprehend any suspicious individuals.  That's an order!  Over."
Attributes:
[Wisdom] Knowledge is the greatest weapon, and you know how to wield it.  All actions you take come with an additional Mental roll, and if the Mental roll is 5 or higher, then your action receives a +1 bonus.
Inventory: Guard Uniform, Communicator(Silent, 5 messages), Flashlight(Held, On), Paintball Gun (9 pepperspray pellets), Gauze Bandages, Riot Helmet, Handcuffs

Map

G = Gilbert
A = Aria
T = Tom

Spoiler: Criminal Turns (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 07:30:20 pm by Megggas »

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 30, 2015, 04:02:50 pm »

"The work of the Lord is never done, so neither is mine. Find some ice, Jodie, and follow us. The Lord does not need to receive any more of our friends tonight."

Wait until Jodie gets the ice and go to the Armory.
Money!

Ruludos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 30, 2015, 08:11:15 pm »

((My only hope, that the enemy would mistake my character for a stupid NPC and ignore him, is ruined by the public nature of the thread :p))

Obviously, the immediate danger has passed if Gilbert's friends have taken the time to apply first aid. Still deprived of the better part of his vision, Gilbert can only imagine the pity and disgust they regard him with right now.

Continue to recover and assess bearings. Remain passive and get a grip on the situation.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]