Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Wikipedia Article Warfare Revive x3.5 (Estimated)  (Read 8857 times)

pikorge

• Bay Watcher
  • bird on the dancefloor
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia Article Warfare Revive x3.5 (Estimated)
« Reply #105 on: September 20, 2015, 02:37:29 am »

Until one remains sounds good.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 06:58:54 am by pikorge »
Re: You are the evo ape.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 20, 2015, 07:38:52 am »

I've said this before, but if it's going to be a deathmatch, give people a reason to fight. Most people don't go around murdering for the lulz, unless they got a serial killer as their article.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 20, 2015, 11:46:55 am »

I've said this before, but if it's going to be a deathmatch, give people a reason to fight. Most people don't go around murdering for the lulz, unless they got a serial killer as their article.

Alright.  I'll think of some kind of story for why this entire wikipedia-esque battle is happening, and the prize for victory.  I'll add the backstory to the first post with it after I've thought of something.  Until then, every player can just assume that they know they are in a deathmatch and who their opponents are.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 11:52:48 am by Megggas »
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 29, 2015, 06:36:23 pm »

Apologies for the delay in updating.  I've been pretty busy this past week.  Unfortunately, it seems like I won't have much free time available during the next few weeks.  I can continue to update this game at a snail's pace, but if someone wants to volunteer to take over being the GM for this game just let me know.
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 29, 2015, 07:03:08 pm »

Coincidentally, TCM just revived his own version of Wikipedia Warfare! This, to me, is good timing.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

pikorge

• Bay Watcher
  • bird on the dancefloor
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 30, 2015, 02:50:34 pm »

Apologies for the delay in updating.  I've been pretty busy this past week.  Unfortunately, it seems like I won't have much free time available during the next few weeks.  I can continue to update this game at a snail's pace, but if someone wants to volunteer to take over being the GM for this game just let me know.
No problem Meggas. :)
Thanks for the heads up andres.
Re: You are the evo ape.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]