Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Author Topic: Wikipedia Article Warfare Revive x3.5 (Estimated)  (Read 8831 times)

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia Article Warfare Revive x3.5 (Estimated)
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2015, 11:49:18 am »

And you're all copying TCM.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

High tyrol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2015, 01:49:16 pm »

ptp

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2015, 11:20:44 am »

Insert witty statement here!
Roll Eight

Hawk132 gives a passionate speech about properly respecting the dead, even comparing it to art, while also accusing Beirus of unlawful behavior.  He finishes his speech by claiming that Beirus and his followers can only gain his forgiveness by committing suicide (9+3+2+2vs6+4+3+2+3+2), but Beirus' followers are unfazed by the speech, nine of them rushing over to Hawk132 to grab him!  Hawk132, seeing that diplomatic options have failed, chooses to practice his soccer maneuvers on his pursuers (9+3vs7), kicking (3) three of them to the ground and evading the rest!

Nunziller asks the clerk at the cycling store if he can use his phone (1), but the clerk refuses.  He exits the cycling store and is surprised to see several people crowded around Person.  Nunziller asks around if he can borrow a phone (9+2), and a nice lady simply gives him a used cellphone as a gift.  The sermon spoken by Person caused her to feel extra charitable!  Nunziller wastes no time calling Mobikom [8], easily contacting the hire-ups and confirming the money transfer.  Moving quickly, Nunziller gets on his bike for a smooth ride to the bank (6), making it 3/4ths of the way.  (Nunziller will arrive at the bank next turn)

Andres just stands in the bank, staring at his large sum of money.  It seems too good to be true.  As Andres imagines all the great stuff he can buy, he notices a strange pain in his chest.  (Andres will die of heart failure if he doesn't post an action before the next turn)

Hiddenleafguy stands in the control room, paying close attention.  While he listens to Hawk132's passionate rebuttal (5vs3+3+2+2), Hiddenleafguy can't help but wonder if his ally can actually be trusted.  He could betray Hiddenleafguy at any moment!  As traitorous thoughts enter Hiddenleafguy's mind, he notices a sharp pain in his chest.  (Hiddenleafguy will die of heart failure if he doesn't post an action before the next turn)

Meanwhile, Person realizes that blatant thievery isn't the answer to his problems.  Begging is!  He walks out of the bank, stands on the sidewalk, and starts preaching about how good catholics adhere to good morals and donate regularly (8+2+2+3).  15 people form a crowd and surround Person, listening and nodding in agreement.  Person concludes his sermon by asking for donations to support himself, resulting in Person being given (3*15) $45 in cash!

At the cycling store, H4zardZ1 decides his niece's new bike can wait.  He wants to see the sights!  H4zardZ1 exits the cycling store and starts looking around town for interesting places to visit.  As H4zardZ1 walks around town, he discovers (1) one new place to visit, a Museum with an exciting new Beetle Exhibit!  It's even free to the public!  H4zardZ1 casually moseys into the museum to check out the new exhibit.

Back at the prison, Beirus uses the PA system to give another psychologically manipulative speech to his dancing crusaders, telling them that Hawk132 needs to die because of his non-Christian methods of mourning (6+4+3+2+3+2vs9+3+2+2).  The crusaders are unfazed by Hawk132's rebuttal and (9) nine of them attempt to grab Hawk132, but he escapes their clutches, kicking several of his pursuers down to the ground in the process.  However, as Beirus himself hears Hawk132's rebuttal from the control room (8vs2+3+2+2), he feels mild guilt over his actions!

NAV looks around for someone nearby who can publish his amazing video (7), and finds a publisher within Beirus' crowd of followers.  He asks the man if he can help publish his amazing footage (4), and the publisher agrees, but only if NAV pays his firm ((9+4)*100) $1300 dollars to cover the costs!

Spoiler: Hawk 132 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Andres (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nunzillor (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Hiddenleafguy (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Beirus (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NAV (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Person (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: H4zardZ1 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: *Notes* (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: *Speed Rolls* (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 05:15:34 pm by Megggas »
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2015, 02:19:39 pm »

Thank all these kind people, and find a sports shop. Purchase a basketball, as well as some first aid equipment. Safety first.
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

pikorge

• Bay Watcher
  • bird on the dancefloor
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2015, 03:48:44 am »

Waitlist please.
Re: You are the evo ape.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2015, 07:46:12 am »

Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2015, 08:52:05 am »

(I didn't even know I was signed up to this game!)

Buy some body armour, a pistol, three magazines of ammo, a knife, a first aid kit, some earplugs, and a backpack.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2015, 09:17:11 am »

Get the hell out of the prison. Kick anyone who tries to get in my way. If the crusaders try to attack me again, try another speech to placate them (and make them commit suicide).
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

pikorge

• Bay Watcher
  • bird on the dancefloor
    • View Profile
Re: You are the evo ape.

Nunzillor

« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2015, 10:39:47 am »

Arrive at the bank.  Withdraw contents of bank account.  Then, get directions to a store that sells baseball bats using the cellphone and bike there.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2015, 11:39:48 am »

Search for a way to silently kill Berius, if I find one, attempt to kill him with it, then say through the PA system that god will send them all to Hell if they do not repent from their evil ways, and that they must only kill those that god marks for death, and that Berius was marked, then say that if someone truly repents, they shall be pardoned of all crimes against creation.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2015, 01:46:16 pm »

Use psychology to diplomatically manage everyone who can hear the sound of my voice to never harm me because it is against the principles of Christianity and they should instead cut Hawk132's heathen head from his shoulders.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2015, 01:48:49 pm »

Use psychology to diplomatically manage everyone who can hear the sound of my voice to never harm me because it is against the principles of Christianity and they should instead cut Hawk132's heathen head from his shoulders.
Ha! I'm atheist!
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2015, 12:36:54 am »

I'll post the next turn on friday, maybe earlier.  H4zardZ1 and NAV still have time to post an action until then.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2015, 01:06:39 am »

Sing a punk rock song about he should be paying me for the rights to publish my masterpiece.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8