Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Author Topic: Wikipedia Article Warfare Revive x3.5 (Estimated)  (Read 8834 times)

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia Article Warfare Revive x3.5 (Estimated)
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2015, 04:35:38 pm »

Turn 9!  Now with more faulty machinery!
Roll Nine

Hawk132 realizes it's time to leave.  He attempts to rush out of the prison (4), but only manages to make it to the prison's lobby.  As he runs, he hears Beirus' passionate speech (7vs1+4+3+2+2-1-4), but feels nothing since he doesn't ascribe to the same ideals as Beirus.  A moment after arriving at the lobby, Hawk132 is surprised to see Hiddenleafguy standing in front of the exit, looking back angrily at Hawk132.

NAV is shocked to find out that publishing his masterpiece will cost so much money.  That's not right!  NAV begins singing a punk rock song about his invaluable masterpiece to the expensive publisher (9+3+3vs5), who is moved to tears by NAV's music.  He immediately apologizes to NAV for overcharging him, and he promises NAV that he'll talk with the other members of his firm to convince them to publish the video footage for free!  As NAV and the publisher shake hands in agreement, NAV listens to Beirus' masterful speech (2vs9+4+3+2+2-1), becoming completely convinced of the righteousness of Beirus' objectives.  NAV has joined Beirus' crowd of followers!

Meanwhile at the bank, Andres concludes that now is the time to prepare for battle.  He exits the bank and starts looking for someone who can sell him weapons and other items (5), but only manages to find a store selling general merchandise.  Andres enters the store, grabbing up a large kitchen knife, a first aid kit, some earplugs, and a backpack.  The cashier rings up the items (10), but a technical glitch causes the cash register to stop functioning.  Seeing this, the cashier shrugs apathetically and lets Andres have the stuff for free!

Back at the control room, Hiddenleafguy's paranoia finally gets the best of him.  He tries to think of a way to kill Beirus silently (2+2), and his best idea is to just shoot Beirus with his pistol, but that's not quiet at all!  As Hiddenleafguy internally debates the pros and cons of shooting Beirus, he hears Beirus' masterful speech (2vs8+4+3+2+2-1) and realizes how foolish he's been.  How could he ever have even considered killing Beirus?  It's Hawk132 that deserves to die!  Hiddenleafguy is so impassioned by Beirus' words that he unlocks the door and rushes out of the control room in pursuit of the true villain.  Hiddenleafguy searches for Hawk132 (10) and finds him easily.  Now he stands in the lobby face to face with the evil Hawk132, eager to behead him.

Outside of the bank, Person thanks his supporters and starts wandering around town.  He looks around for a sports shop ( 8 ), and manages to find one.  He enters the shop and tells the clerk that he would like to purchase a basketball and some first aid equipment ( 8 ).  The clerk is happy to oblige, walking to the back of the store and returning with a brand new basketball and a first aid kit.  He scans the items at the register (10), but the machine freezes up and stops working.  The clerk apologizes for the faulty machine and spends 30 minutes trying to get the machine to function again, but to no avail.  He finally gives up and just tells Person that he can have the ball and kit for free.  As Person walks out of the store, he hears the clerk complaining on the phone to the manufacturer.

Nunziller finally arrives at the bank, passing by Andres and Person on his way there.  He walks into the bank (1), only to discover that a bank robbery is in progress!  The robbers are the two convicts who escaped from the prison 6 turns ago!  It looks like they felt like raiding a bank before rushing back to the prison, so that's why they're here.  Nunziller tries to get out of the bank without being noticed (3), but he's seen and immediately taken hostage by one of the robbers.  Nunziller now has a gun to his head, and it will be (3) three turns before the police arrive at the bank.

Back in the jail, Beirus decides that he needs everyone to know how important he is to the world.  He begins another speech utilizing his skills of psychology, diplomacy, management, and Christianity to convince everyone listening to never harm him, and to instead behead Hawk132 (9+4+3+2+2-1).  Beirus' followers begin chanting about executing Hawk132, and immediately start scavenging around the prison for weapons that can be used to behead him (7).  They are successful, finding (7) seven large knives in the kitchen and (2) two small hatchets in one of the maintenance closets.  However, in their zeal to find proper beheading tools, Beirus' followers have lost sight of Hawk132 and no longer know where he is!

At the museum, H4zardZ1 is still observing the beetle exhibit.  Who knew beetles could be so fascinating?  As H4zardZ1 continues to enjoy himself, he notices a sharp pain in his chest. (H4zardZ1 will die of heart failure if he does not post an action before the next turn)
Spoiler: Hawk 132 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Andres (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nunzillor (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Hiddenleafguy (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Beirus (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NAV (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Person (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: H4zardZ1 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: *Notes* (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: *Speed Rolls* (click to show/hide)
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2015, 04:53:34 pm »

Attempt to leave the prison. If someone tries to stop me (like Hiddenleafguy for example) try to stop them with another speech. If words won't work, then I'll cave their skulls in with my legs.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2015, 05:28:52 pm »

Direct my followers to Hawk132. Diplomatically manage everyone who can hear the sound of my voice through the use of psychology to slay Hawk132 through the use of English dancing, which should also affect Hawk to kill himself since it doesn't involve religion. Lock the door afterwards, or if Hawk escapes.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 05:10:31 pm by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2015, 05:55:27 pm »

Ask for the nearest directions to a gun shop. Go there and buy the stuff.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2015, 10:22:57 pm »

Count me off please
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2015, 02:26:25 am »

(Well, lots of stuff being given away today.)
Leave the store and find my way to the nearest combatant. I'll take a taxi or a bus if I have to.
(I should probably find a better weapon than a basketball first, but hey. Maybe if my luck holds out I won't need anything better.)
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2015, 03:58:31 am »

Waitlist me please.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2015, 06:54:23 am »

Count me off please

Alright, you'll be out of the game next turn.

Waitlist me please.

Added to waitlist.
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2015, 10:27:01 am »

You might want to replace Salsa with Berius under current players.

Also kill someone you guys.
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2015, 01:02:51 pm »

You might want to replace Salsa with Berius under current players.

Also kill someone you guys.

Ahh, thanks.  Fixed.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2015, 10:24:02 am »

Still waiting for actions from Nunziller, NAV, and Hiddenleafguy.

Nunzillor

« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2015, 12:00:04 pm »

Act like I've never acted before in a play of my own creation involving sympathetic bank robbers who turn their back on crime to become peaceful missionaries.  Hopefully that will inspire them to look differently at their life.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2015, 04:47:18 pm »

Punk rock is about Freedom! and fighting the man! Fight through the brainwashing and sing a punk rock song about how Beirus can't order me or anyone else around.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2015, 08:21:24 pm »

I already posted my action, well no matter. Have an existence crisis and pledge loyalty to the "Heretic," while planning on how to kill my former master in my head. If I fail the first check shoot the heretic, FOR THE GOD-EMPOROR!!

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 02, 2015, 11:16:54 am »

To kill or not to kill, that is the question...that nobody wants to answer.
Roll Ten

Outside the sports store, Person decides that it's finally time for battle.  He looks for a form of transportation (6), and sees a taxi approaching.  After waving down the taxi, Person gets in and tells the driver to take him on a short drive around town (10).  The taxi cab driver happily obliges.  As the car passes by several places, Person keeps an eye out for other combatants (9), and sees Andres parking his bike outside a gun shop.  Person immediately stops the cab, pays the driver (9+7) $16, and rushes out to meet Andres.  Andres notices Person, and now both combatants stand face to face outside the gun shop.

Back at the prison, Hawk132 stands face to face with Hiddenleafguy.  Hawk132 knows that staying at this prison is a bad idea, and attempts to leave as fast as possible (5), and he just barely makes it to the door.  However, as he is about to leave, he hears the words of Beirus' psychological manipulation (9vs7+3+3+2+2-1), and is persuaded to try to commit suicide via english dancing!  As Hawk132 begins his attempt to dance until dead from exhaustion, Hiddenleafguy pulls out a gun and fires at Hawk132 (10vs3+2)!  But, Hawk132 accidentally dodges the gunfire thanks to his rapid movements and fervent dancing.  Minutes later, 18 of Beirus' other followers enter the lobby.  As they see Hawk132, they begin sharpening their blades and prepping their dancing shoes menacingly.

On the other side of town, Nunzillor stands in the bank with a gun pointed at his head.  Knowing that he has to act fast, Nunziller begins performing the starring role in a play he personally wrote, called "Death of a Bank Robber" (2+3+2vs6).  The other captives in the bank begin applauding, but both robbers appear to just be confused.  High art might not be their thing.  The robber holding the gun decides to just push Nunziller off to the side. He takes a seat in the corner with the other hostages.

At the prison's control room, Beirus ignores his failing voice and once again starts talking and utilizing his many abilities.  He tries to manage his followers despite NAV's musical rebellion (10+3+3+2+2-1vs10+3+3), but 12 of his followers have rebelled against him!  While he is successfully able to lead his other 18 followers to the prison's lobby, the rebels have split up and begun searching the prison.  They're looking to kill the "Man", and they're convinced that's Beirus!  Beirus quickly locks his door.

At the museum, H4zardZ1's heart finally fails him.  He collapses, dead.  At least he died after finally completing his dream of seeing over 40 types of beetles.  The janitor stumbles upon the body, but turns around and walks away, pretending he never saw anything.  He's had a tough week as it is.

At the general merchandise store, Andres is dissatisfied with his lack of proper weaponry.  He asks the cashier for directions to a gun shop (2), but he just ignores Andres, instead texting with his phone.  Frustrated, Andres leaves the store and rides his bike around town as he tries to find a gun shop himself (9).  To his surprise, Andres actually manages to find a weapons shop specializing in the sale of tactical firearms.  As Andres parks his bike outside, he walks up to the door of the shop, but is stopped by Person.  Person looks eager for a fight! 

Back at the center of the prison, NAV realizes that following orders just isn't part of his style.  As Beirus begins talking again, NAV starts singing an epic punk rock song about freedom and rebellion against the "Man" (10+3+3vsN/A), completely breaking free from Beirus' influence!  Since NAV was too busy loudly singing, he couldn't hear anything Beirus was saying!  Beirus' other followers listen to both NAV and Beirus (10+3+3vs10+3+3+2+2-1), and 12 of them immediately join NAV's punk rock concert.  They are so moved by NAV's words, that they begin chanting "BRING DOWN THE MAN!" as NAV finishes the song.  While the rest of Beirus's followers leave to find Hawk132, the 12 punk-rock enthusiasts split up to search for Beirus and bring him down.

Back at the prison's lobby, Hiddenleafguy begins experiencing inner turmoil as he hears more talking from Beirus.  He tries to fight Beirus' influence to pledge loyalty to Hawk132 and plot how to kill Beirus (3-3vs3+3+2+2-1), but is completely consumed by his obedience to Beirus, unable to break his mental hold.  He tries to shoot Hawk132 (3+2vs10), but Hawk132 dances out of his aim and the bullet whizzes by him, missing completely!  Moments later, 18 of Beirus' other followers enter the lobby, ready to slice up and dance all over Hawk132!

Meanwhile at the bank, one of the hostages mentally prepares herself for battle.  She's sick of criminals doing whatever they want, and she intends to put a stop to it.  Twinwolf watches the bank robbers closely, ready for action.  Twinwolf has joined the battle!

Spoiler: Hawk 132 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Andres (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nunzillor (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Hiddenleafguy (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Beirus (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NAV (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Person (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Twinwolf (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: *Notes* (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: *Speed Rolls* (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 05:22:07 pm by Megggas »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8