Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Author Topic: Wikipedia Article Warfare Revive x3.5 (Estimated)  (Read 8832 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia Article Warfare Revive x3.5 (Estimated)
« Reply #45 on: September 02, 2015, 11:22:32 am »

"Hey, actor dude. I'm about to try to beat the robbers up, and I could use some help... I'll get one, you get the other."

((How many robbers are there?))
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 12:23:02 pm by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2015, 12:16:35 pm »

"Hey, actor dude. I'm about to try to beat the robbers up, and I could use some help..."

Just 2.
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

Nunzillor

« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2015, 12:30:08 pm »

"Hey, actor dude. I'm about to try to beat the robbers up, and I could use some help... I'll get one, you get the other."

"Yes, these uncouth simpletons do not appreciate my art, and thus are undeserving of mercy."

Ride my bike into one of them while taking on the politically charged role of Paul Revere.  Take his gun while yelling "The British are coming!" repeatedly.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2015, 12:32:38 pm »

Whack whichever one Nunzillor isn't getting with the dinosaur bone while explaining to him exactly what I am hitting him with.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2015, 02:44:12 pm »

((Hey Meggas, why did I lose followers? Didn't I manage to convince them earlier to never harm me?))

Crank up the volume on the PA system to drown out NAV, then use psychology and Christianity to diplomatically manage everyone within hearing range to strengthen the resolve of my followers and convince those lost ones to rejoin the flock for a big english dancing number that involves harming Hawk132 and NAV, and to keep doing so until I say otherwise. Then crank up Christian gospel music on the radio over the PA system to continually drown out NAV, Hawk132, and anyone else while I rest my voice. 
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 04:50:40 pm by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2015, 03:01:58 pm »

Stop dancing. Kick the guy that tried to shoot me if he does it again. Find something thin and sharp and pierce my eardrums. Assist anyone who tries to go against Beirus in any way I can.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 04:15:09 pm by Hawk132 »
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2015, 03:17:14 pm »

((Hey Meggas, why did I lose followers? Didn't I manage to convince them earlier to never harm me?))

((They definitely would have never harmed you if no other player influenced them.  In this case, both you and NAV rolled 10s and got bonuses, so both your action and his action had an effect on them, though your roll was higher.  So some of the followers standing closest to NAV listened to him, since they couldn't hear you as clearly because of his loud singing.  Also, since NAV specifically was trying to instill feelings of freedom, "fighting the man", and not obeying you, the ones affected decided to stop following you to demonstrate their freedom, turned against you, the authority figure, as an way of "fighting the man", and are attempting to hunt you down specifically to rebel against your order to not do so.

See, I carefully thought this all out.  I certainly didn't just forget about that command you gave them from earlier.  *nervous laugh*

Nope, not at all.))

((EDIT: Though to be fair, it probably would have been more appropriate for Beirus to have lost 12 followers only if his roll was lower than NAV's, not higher.  Thus, I've decided that all those ex-followers will suffer a -5 penalty to resisting Beirus' next attempt to control them.) 
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 05:15:16 pm by Megggas »
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 02, 2015, 04:13:00 pm »

Realize my mistake and dodge the kick, then empty however many words I have left into the mob attempting to kill Hawk, while attempting to convince them that their master has forsaken Christianity, and thus needs to be safely and humanly put into one of the cells.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 06:25:00 pm by Hiddenleafguy »

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 02, 2015, 07:00:00 pm »

Ignore Person and go inside the shop.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 11:50:35 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 02, 2015, 10:47:33 pm »

Throw my basketball at Andres head. Try to catch it on the rebound and get multiple throws in if I can.
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 02, 2015, 11:51:36 pm »

While I'm still on the street, I'll carve a beautiful picture into the basketball that Person is throwing at me with my knife. Afterwards, I'll carve some very artistic pictures on Person's eyeballs.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 03, 2015, 04:37:53 pm »

Realize my mistake and dodge the kick, then empty however many words I have left into the mob attempting to kill Nav, while attempting to convince them that their master has forsaken Christianity, and thus needs to be safely and humanly put into one of the cells.
Assist this negotiation with PUNK ROCK!
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 03, 2015, 05:58:38 pm »

Realize my mistake and dodge the kick, then empty however many words I have left into the mob attempting to kill Nav, while attempting to convince them that their master has forsaken Christianity, and thus needs to be safely and humanly put into one of the cells.
Assist this negotiation with PUNK ROCK!

((I think Hiddenleafguy meant Hawk132, who is with him in the prison's lobby, near the exit.  Beirus' followers are in that lobby too, about to attack Hawk132.  You are actually by yourself near the center of the prison.))

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 03, 2015, 06:24:05 pm »

Ah, good catch, I almost just saved my target, I will go edit my post.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 03, 2015, 09:05:19 pm »

The publisher guy, is he amongst my followers or Beirus's?

Follow my fellow punk enthusiasts and keep loudly punk rocking about how Beirus is evil. Try to get them to join in!

Film the whole thing!
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8