Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Author Topic: Wikipedia Article Warfare Revive x3.5 (Estimated)  (Read 8845 times)

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia Article Warfare Revive x3.5 (Estimated)
« Reply #60 on: September 03, 2015, 09:19:41 pm »

The publisher guy, is he amongst my followers or Beirus's?

Follow my fellow punk enthusiasts and keep loudly punk rocking about how Beirus is evil. Try to get them to join in!

Film the whole thing!

The publisher guy is...
[6]
one of the punk enthusiasts, but he's wondering around the prison by himself and you have no clue where he is.
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 04, 2015, 07:41:56 pm »

Now with random events!
Roll Eleven

Outside the gun shop, Person immediately takes action.  He takes aim at Andres' head and throws his basketball (3+3vs9+3), but Andres catches the basketball and begins stabbing it with his knife, deflating it!  While Person stands in shock, Andres reveals his masterpiece, a deflated basketball with a picture of (RANDOM-WIKI) Vern McGrew's face carved into it!  Andres proudly describes the symbolism of his memorial piece, detailing how Vern, like a deflated basketball, will sadly never be able to roll or soar through the air ever again.  Person can't help but be impressed.  However, Andres suddenly rushes toward Person with his knife ready, and seeing this, Person tries to dodge (7vs6+3), but he isn't quite fast enough.  The knife misses Person's eyes, but slices off one of his ears!  Person is now bleeding and having trouble hearing!

Back at the prison, Hiddenleafguy attempts to regain his self-control (3-3), but he remains filled with zeal to obey Beirus' commands.  As Hawk132 fails to destroy his hearing, Hiddenleafguy listens to Beirus' loud raspy speech (2-3vs9+4+3+2+2-3-1), and eagerly obeys, becoming even more entrenched in Beirus' cult!  He runs over to the other 19 followers, greeting several of them with hugs.  Moments later, Hiddenleafguy has joined the group's attempts at coordinating their synchronized English dance number.   As they finally perfect their country dancing, the remainder of Beirus' followers join them in the lobby, dragging NAV along with them.  The captive NAV is tossed beside Hawk132.  Hiddenleafguy and the other followers enter their coordinated dance positions, eager to finally complete their master's will.

Moments earlier, Hawk132 begins to tire of dancing.  He attempts to regain his senses (10), and successfully realizes that he is in control and shouldn't kill himself!  Expecting another speech from Beirus, Hawk132 immediately looks around for something thin and sharp that he can use to pierce his eardrums (4), but all he can find is a dull pencil!  He attempts to pierce his eardrums, but the pencil is too thick and dull to do the job.  He's barely able to damage his eardrums, weakening his hearing only slightly.  As he tries to find something else, he hears Beirus speak once again (4vs3+4+3+2+2-4-3-1+1), and feels a minor obligation to assist Beirus' followers in their English dancing endeavors.  Hawk132 moves nearby chairs and tables within the lobby to clear out a big space for the dancers.  He hopes they appreciate it.  Hawk132 watches as NAV is shoved to the ground beside him.  It looks like Beirus' mob is finally ready to dance!

At the bank, Twinwolf decides to team up with Nunziller to bring the robbers down.  While Nunziller pursues one of the robbers with his bike, Twinwolf sneaks up behind the other one and readies her dinosaur femur (9+2+2+2+3vs4).  She immediately starts beating the robber with the femur, even catching him off guard!  The robber tries to defend himself, but Twinwolf's explanation of dinosaur biology is too fascinating for him to stay focused on shielding himself.  Moments later, the robber is lying on the ground, knocked out cold.  Twinwolf has prevailed!  After watching Twinwolf's heroics, the other hostages immediately start cheering.  While she gracefully waves to her fans, out of the corner of her eye she notices that Nunziller has knocked out the other crook and acquired a new gun.

Nunzillor agrees to an alliance with Twinwolf for the sake of fighting unappreciative bank robbers.  He immediately gets on his bike, which he forgot to park outside, and starts cycling toward the nearest bank robber, while acting out the role of Paul Revere (10+3+3+3vs10).  The robber sees Nunziller coming for him, but is so mesmerized by what he's seeing that he forgets he has his gun poised ready to shoot Nunziller.  Nunziller runs over the crook with his bike, knocking his gun loose and leaving tire marks down the center of his body.  The robber's still conscious, but dazed and groaning in pain.  Seeing another acting opportunity, Nunziller begins yelling "The British are coming!" and rushes to grab the gun (6+3+3), taking hold of the weapon speedily without any problems.  Nunziller now has a pistol!

Meanwhile, in the prison's control room, Beirus thinks of a genius plan.  He turns the volume on the PA system to maximum volume and begins giving another speech with his ever-weakening voice (9+4+3+2+2-3-1vs2-5).  His ex-followers hear Beirus' great speech and come to their senses, returning to his side!  In fact, all of Beirus' followers feel strengthened by the speech, gaining a (9) +9 resistance to abandoning Beirus' and his objectives!  As Beirus' followers reunite at the lobby, Beirus realizes that his precious voice needs rest.  He turns on the PA system's radio and looks for gospel music (7), finding a suitable station, though it has a series of commercials every 15 minutes.  With the volume cranked up so high, Beirus finally feels like he can relax.  He stares at his Haitian herb, curious of how much it's worth.

Back at the gun shop, Andres watches as Person prepares to throw his basketball.  As the basketball starts flying, an artistic idea enters Andres' mind.  He attempts to intercept the ball (9+3vs3+3), catching it easily!  Andres then immediately gets to work on his newest project, using his knife to carve a person's face into the basketball, deflating it in the process.  Andres presents his finished masterpiece, causing Person to gasp in amazement!  However, as Person is reflecting on the hidden meanings behind the art, Andres turns his attention to Person's face.  When he looks into Person's eyes, inspiration strikes!  He pulls out his trusty knife and runs toward Person and the blank canvas that is his eyes (6+3vs7), but Person's swift movements cause Andres to miss the eyes and instead slice off an ear!  While Person is cursing in pain, Andres ponders if that ear might be useful for his future projects.

Meanwhile, in the prison, NAV rushes to look for his punk buddies ( 8 ), finding 3 of them.  As he starts his camera and begins to sing, Beirus' voice is heard from the PA system, this time louder than ever.  NAV can't be heard by his fellow punk enthusiasts!  NAV tries to raise his voice to block out Beirus' manipulative speech (1+3+3+3vs9+4+3+2+2-3-1), but it's no use!  The punk enthusiasts have returned to the dark side!  Even worse, NAV heard the speech and now feels that he must surrender to his fate!  He makes no effort to resist as the 3 followers grab NAV and drag him to the lobby.  Once they arrive, NAV is shoved to the ground near Hawk132.  NAV looks down gloomily, knowing his doom is imminent.

Spoiler: Hawk 132 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Andres (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nunzillor (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Hiddenleafguy (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Beirus (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NAV (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Person (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Twinwolf (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: *Events* (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: *Notes* (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: *Speed Rolls* (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 07:44:10 pm by Megggas »
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 04, 2015, 07:46:07 pm »

Asymmetry is disgusting. Restore the artistic symmetry of Person's face by removing his other ear.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 07:48:27 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 04, 2015, 07:46:13 pm »

Loot the robber I knocked out. Any weapons?
"Nice job, that worked out better than I could have hoped. Well, all that's left is to keep any weapons out of reach of these guys and wait for the police.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 04, 2015, 07:55:06 pm »

((I'm just saying that the speed roles could actually do something, besides the order of who's posted. Make it up yourself. For the brief period I actually thought of it, I gave the slower player a malus for the difference of the speed rolls.))

((I do kind of take them into account for the timing of each player's action.  Since Beirus' speed roll was so low, faster players were able to do more stuff before they suffered any effects from hearing his speech.  Person was faster than Andres, so instead of Andres rushing over to Person to stab the ball while he was still holding it, Person threw the ball and Andres had to catch it.  Eh, I suppose I could do more with the speed rolls though.  When players get attacked, I could have slower players fail to react fast enough to use their skills.  Hm, I might think about it a bit.))

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 04, 2015, 07:56:37 pm »

((Also, maybe give the players that come in later some reason to fight? I don't know about those who were there at the start, but there isn't much reason to go around murdering people for those who came later.))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 04, 2015, 09:37:48 pm »

NO! I attempt to mentally negotiate with myself, impressing my other, berius controlled self with my physical perfection! Then negotiate with berius's followers, attempting to convince them that the best thing for us to do, is physically force him into a cell, because he has turned his back to the light, and forced us to listen to unholy commercials!

Nunzillor

« Reply #67 on: September 05, 2015, 02:58:58 am »

Loot the robber I knocked out. Any weapons?
"Nice job, that worked out better than I could have hoped. Well, all that's left is to keep any weapons out of reach of these guys and wait for the police.
"Agreed.  Perhaps this dose of humility will inspire those ruffians to consider life's true purpose: art.  Speaking of which..."

Take on the role of Oliver Twist and ask a bank teller for a cash reward to offset my crushing poverty.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 03:02:50 am by Nunzillor »

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 05, 2015, 06:15:48 am »

Try to force them to drop or otherwise lose the knife so I can use it.
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 05, 2015, 02:16:23 pm »

Rest my voice. Keep music cranked up.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 05, 2015, 11:13:13 pm »

Stop trying to fight the music. RESONATE WITH IT! SING MY PUNK SONG OF FREEDOM USING BEIRUS' MUSIC AT THE RIGHT FREQUENCY TO RESONATE MY VOICE EVEN LOUDER! And also sing to cheer myself up.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 06, 2015, 05:12:53 am »

Protect anyone who tries to harm NAV with furious kicks!
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 07, 2015, 04:52:31 pm »

Speed matters!  Well, kind of.
Roll Twelve

Hawk132 readies himself for battle.  He feels pity for these poor misguided people.  He knows what he must do.  As music blares from the PA system, Hawk132 enters his soccer stance as the swarm of dancing cultists rapidly approach.  It's for their own protection.  As they reach him and NAV, he unleashes a series of kicks (1+2vs5+4), mercifully knocking out 1 of his pursuers!  However, it's just not enough.  The swarm pushes Hawk132 to the ground and begin dancing all over him!  He suffers dozens of bruises, multiple broken bones, damage to his internal organs, and several puncture wounds from the dancers' sharp high heels.  Hawk132 barely remains alive, but unfortunately, the trauma causes him to fall unconscious.  However, Beirus' followers aren't done yet.  One of them takes out his hatchet, raises it up, and brings it down upon Hawk132's neck (N/Avs2+4).  Hawk132 has been beheaded!

Meanwhile, outside the gun shop, Andres decides to fix Person's asymmetric face.  He pulls out his knife and swipes it toward Person's remaining ear (4+3+1vs2-2).  Person attempts to block the knife, but accidentally trips while doing so.  His ear is sliced off, along with 3 of his fingers!  Person falls toward the ground, hitting his knee against the pavement as he does.  Andres stands over his crippled foe, pleasantly surprised at how easy this battle has been.

At the prison, Hiddenleafguy calls upon all the inner strength he has remaining.  He can't allow himself to be Beirus' slave!  He's stronger than that!  He must fight this!  Hiddenleafguy's inner self negotiates with his enslaved self, reminding himself of his physical greatness (9+3+2-6).  Hiddenleafguy manages to break Beirus' mental hold over him!  He's free!  While he still feels an obligation to not harm Beirus, Hiddenleafguy enjoys his regained free will.  He turns toward the rest of Beirus followers and speaks like never before (10+3+2vsN/A), but his masterful speech is ignored by them.  They couldn't even hear him speaking.  The music is just too loud!

Back outside the gun shop, Person realizes that Andres can't be trusted with a knife.  He's far too irresponsible.  As Person tries to figure out how to knock the knife out of his hand, Andres suddenly rushes toward him.  Person is caught offguard and tries to block the incoming blade (2-2vs4+3+1), but stumbles toward it!  Person's ear and 3 of his fingers are sliced off!  Worse still, as Person collides with the asphalt, he painfully bruises his knee!  This just isn't Person's day, it seems.

At the bank, Nunziller decides that his heroics need to be properly rewarded.  He begins acting like Oliver Twist and approaches the bank teller, pitifully asking for cash (8+3).  The bank teller says she normally can't do that without permission from the owners, but she'll make an exception in this case, provided Nunziller doesn't tell anybody.  She secretly gives him (2+8) $1000!  Just then, the police rush into the bank.  Nunziller quickly hides his illegally gained money as the four officers apprehend the robbers.  One officer approaches Nunziller, thanking him for his fine work.  He decides to reward Nunziller with ( 8 ) a new bullet proof vest!  Nunziller puts it on, feeling quite a bit safer.

Meanwhile, at the prison's lobby, NAV thinks of a plan to spread freedom and cheer himself up.  He carefully listens to the music playing (5), and despite it not being a punk song, he discovers how to use the music to resonate his voice!  He gets up off the ground and begins singing a cheerful freedom song in tune with the music (4+3vs5+9+4), cheering himself up!  However, the mob is completely unaffected, remaining in a frenzy.  The mob of dancing crusaders rush after NAV, so he tries to evade them (10vs3+4) and narrowly escapes their grasp, reaching the entrance doors in the process!  As NAV observes the grim fate of Hawk132 from afar, he hears the doors behind him being opened....

Back at the bank, Twinwolf stands over the unconscious robber.  Realizing the need to disarm the man, she searches the man for weapons (3), finding only an empty pistol.  Huh, it looks like he was just bluffing the whole time.  As Twinwolf pockets the pistol for safekeeping, she notices Nunziller accepting an illegal cash reward.  That money doesn't belong to him!  As she becomes suspicious of Nunziller's motives, the police finally arrive.  They immediately apprehend the criminals and take them away.  One of the officers approaches Twinwolf, impressed by her heroics.  He decides to reward Twinwolf with (3) an honorary police badge.  The officer says it's only decorative, but Twinwolf can use it to fool her friends!  Though somewhat disappointed, Twinwolf gracefully accepts it.

Back at the prison's control room, Beirus decides that he needs a break.  He tries resting his voice (3), and notices it improve slightly, though it's still not great.  Beirus keeps the music cranked up.  Out of boredom, Beirus decides to check his other video feeds.  As he's switching between cameras, he sees a large fish tank in one of the offices.  Fascinated by what he's found, Beirus zooms in on the fish tank and discovers that it contains several different types of fish.  From the looks of it, he deduces that these are saltwater fish.  Beirus looks at the fish tank closely, observing the appearance of each fish and making mental notes about their different behaviors.  He easily comes to the conclusion that the tank contains 15 different species of fish.  Beirus has discovered his talent for marine biology!

Suddenly, someone kicks open the prison doors!  A polish swat team led by fillipk rushes into the prison, with knives drawn.  He heard rumors of a dangerous cult causing trouble.  Now fillipk and his team are here to put an end to it.  Fillipk has joined the battle!

Spoiler: Andres (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nunzillor (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Hiddenleafguy (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Beirus (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NAV (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Person (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Twinwolf (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: fillipk (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: *Events* (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: *Notes* (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: *Speed Rolls* (click to show/hide)

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 07, 2015, 09:35:45 pm »

Shoot all nearby PA system access points, then throw down the pistol and turn to the SWAT team, bringing to flex and say "Greetings brave warriors! I am Sir Leaf, of House Hidan, I have come to attempt to stop the cult of murderous Christians that have taken over this institution, their leader, Berius, is currently within the control room."
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 09:41:35 pm by Hiddenleafguy »

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 07, 2015, 10:13:53 pm »

((And how do you know where I am? Totally could have moved during the music.  :P))
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8