Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Author Topic: Wikipedia Article Warfare Revive x3.5 (Estimated)  (Read 8846 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia Article Warfare Revive x3.5 (Estimated)
« Reply #75 on: September 07, 2015, 10:37:43 pm »

"You fool! You would've been perfect had you just let me finish!"

Cut off 3 fingers on Person's other hand to restore artistic symmetry.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 08, 2015, 01:27:11 pm »

"You know where they are then, lead us, what ever your name is.  Grab the gun Chris"

Seat guy number 1, Chris, grab the pistol, check to see how much ammunition it has and then follow us, Swat guy number 2, Albert, will keep a watch on the other guy, and bring him with us.  I will move cautiously through the prison looking for cult activities
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 08, 2015, 01:34:02 pm »

"Beware, almost everyone in this Institution is in the cult, and remember to shoot every PA system we come across, they are how he started this cult in the first place!"

Nunzillor

« Reply #78 on: September 08, 2015, 01:36:13 pm »

"Ah, it would seem the forces of justice prevail yet again.  How dramatic.  Tell me, my fellow performer, will you join me in this violent play of ascension?  Together we can shatter the world stage!"

Okay, now withdraw the money from my bank account./b]
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 08:40:30 pm by Nunzillor »

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 09, 2015, 12:00:45 pm »

Well this went extremely poorly.
Run. Run as far as I can. Use the first aid kit when safe.
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 09, 2015, 12:22:21 pm »

Sing for Filipk and and his swat team to help me and fight Beirus's cult, and film a documentary of them. Lead them to where Beirus and/or his cult is.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 12:24:59 pm by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 09, 2015, 04:24:01 pm »

Have Chris shoot every single PA system that we come across
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 09, 2015, 05:57:50 pm »

Time for another speech. PA should still be max volume. Switch off the music and use psychology and metaphors of marine biology to diplomatically manage everyone within the sound of my voice to perform an English dance routine that results in the death of NAV, filipk, and Hiddenleafguy for the greater good of Christianity. Then put the gospel music back on.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 12, 2015, 05:36:39 pm »

The dancing continues!
Roll Thirteen

At the prison, NAV is happy to see new allies join him in the battle against Beirus.  Knowing that they'll need all the encouragement they can get, NAV begins singing a song of his own creation, called "Bros vs Cults" (10+3-1).  NAV's song is so inspirational that fillipk and his swat team feel more determined than ever to apprehend the evil cult leader!  Fillipk and his swat team have gained a (6) +6 resistance to Beirus' speeches and a (1) +1 bonus to fighting Beirus and his followers until (2) the end of next turn!  However, as NAV welcomes his new friends, the familiar voice of Beirus is heard through the one remaining PA system speaker at the far end of the lobby.  NAV hears the speech (10vs8+4+3+3+3+2+2-3-1+2-6=17) and suddenly stops.  He glares at Hiddenleafguy.  Hiddenleafguy glares back.  Both combatants slowly walk up to each other, stopping a meter apart.  They fiercely look each other in the eyes.  NAV reaches out with his hand.  Hiddenleafguy takes hold.  Both of them nod in unison, knowing what must be done.  English dance battle commence!  NAV violently dances at Hiddenleafguy (5+2v8+2), but Hiddenleafguy catches him off guard with a sneaky kick to his shin!  That fiend!  As NAV prepares to lay forth another stylized dance attack, he sees Beirus' followers suddenly swarm toward him as part of a deadly choreographed group assault (7+2-1vs3).  Thanks to his newfound dancing skills, NAV easily avoids his attackers.

Hiddenleafguy is ready to put a stop to Beirus' madness.  He looks around and counts how many PA system speakers are in the lobby, finding (4) four of them in total.  He takes out his gun and fires a single bullet at each speaker (7), easily destroying three of them, but missing the final speaker!  Moments after Hiddenleafguy throws down his handgun for fillipk's team to use, he hears Beirus' voice from the remaining speaker (9vs9+4+3+3+3+2+2-3-1+2-6=18).  Hiddenleafguy just isn't able to resist Beirus' masterful words.  He must demonstrate his skill at the art of English dancing!  He and NAV make eye contact, and an unspoken agreement is reached.  They must dance to the death!  Only the superior dancer will survive!  Hiddenleafguy begins dance-sparring with his new rival (8+2vs5+2), and successfully kicks NAV in the shin!  However, before Hiddenleafguy can finish off his foe with rhythmic foot stomping, the cult of Beirus interrupts their battle by attacking NAV.  As he waits for another chance at fighting NAV, Hiddenleafguy begins fiercely practicing his square dancing.

Fillipk prepares for an assault on the cult leader.  As he gives orders to his teammates, he hears NAV's incredible song, which strengthens his resolve to stop Beirus!  Fillipk and his swat team have gained a +6 resistance to Beirus' speeches and a +1 bonus to fighting Beirus and his followers until the end of next turn!  After Hiddenleafguy throws a gun to the ground, fillipk's teammate Chris tries to grab it (1), but slips as he reaches for it!  Chris tries to regain his balance (2), but fails, bumping his head into a wall and knocking himself unconscious!  As fillipk facepalms at the clumsiness of his comrade, he hears Beirus' speech from the final PA speaker (2+6vs7+4+3+3+3+2+2-3-1+2-6=16) and is swayed to dance!  The other swat member, Albert, hears the speech as well (7+6vs8+4+3+3+3+2+2-3-1+2-6=17), becoming indecisive and unfocused.  However, as both swat members struggle to regain their senses, they think back to the song sung by NAV.  His words still ring true within their minds.  They use every once of willpower to they have left to focus on those words (9), and successfully come back to their senses!  However, in doing so, fillipk and Chris have lost all the bonuses from NAV's song!

Beirus watches as a swat team enters the prison.  He knows that they could cause him trouble if he doesn't act now.  Though his voice hasn't fully recovered, Beirus switches off the radio and begins to speak.  Utilizing psychology and expertly crafted starfish metaphors, he diplomatically manages everyone listening to start English dancing to kill his foes and spread Christianity (5+4+3+3+3+2+2-3-1+2-6=14vs6).  His followers are invigorated by the speech and after taking a moment to cheer for their amazing leader, they decide to swarm against (1:NAV,2:Hiddenleafguy,3:fillipk = 1) NAV!  The followers attempt to dance on top of NAV (3vs7+2-1), but NAV's sudden dancing expertise allows him to elude them.  As Beirus switches the radio back on, he coughs.  His voice feels so weak, and he's not sure what will happen if he tries to talk again....

Meanwhile, Person is cowering in fear outside the gun shop.  Andres' artistic might is too much for him!  Before Andres can make a move, he gets up and tries to run (4-3), but trips before he can even take a single step.  Person collides with the cement, bruising his other knee on impact!  He grimaces in pain, only now realizing that he probably should have bought kneepads and a helmet back when he was at that sports store.  While Person dries his tears, he sees Andres walking toward him with a knife.  As Andres swings the knife, Person tries to dodge (10-3-2vs7+3), but he's too slow!  Three more fingers have been sliced off!  Person looks at his hands in sorrow, knowing that he will never again be able to perform the Vulcan Salute.

Back at the bank, Twinwolf is watching as the police talk to the other hostages.  She notices a strange pain in her chest.  (Twinwolf will die if she does not post an action before the next turn.)

Outside the gun shop, Andres stands above the flailing Person triumphantly.  As Person continues to hurt himself, Andres notices that one of his hands still has five fingers on it.  Person's hands are asymmetrical....Gasp!  That's not right!  Andres approaches Person, readying his knife in order to correct the problem.  However, Person sees Andres coming at him with the knife and attempts to dodge (7+3vs10-3-2), but Andres' aim is sharp!  Andres watches with glee as 3 more fingers go flying.  Person continues to cry out in despair while Andres proudly admires his work.  He glances at his faithful knife, frowning as he notices the blade has become dull.  It seems kitchen knives weren't made to chop through human bones.  Who knew?

At the bank, Nunziller basks in the glory of being a hero.  However, despite his pockets being full of cash, Nunziller's greed remains unsatisfied.  He did come to this bank for for a reason after all.  Nunziller turns around to withdraw some money (3), but is disappointed to see that all the bank tellers are busy talking to the police.  At seeing his needs ignored, Nunziller crosses his arms and begins to pout.  He needs the money!  He's only got $1000!  What can he possibly buy with just that?  Nunziller starts loudly tapping his foot as he impatiently waits for the bank tellers to return to their duties.

Spoiler: Andres (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nunzillor (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Hiddenleafguy (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Beirus (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NAV (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Person (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Twinwolf (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: fillipk (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: *Events* (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: *Notes* (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: *Speed Rolls* (click to show/hide)
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 12, 2015, 05:43:54 pm »

Slice his neck open.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 12, 2015, 05:48:44 pm »

((So Nav doesn't have a cult and Berius is an evil master mind?))

"Damm it Chris, we went over this you don't have to do some fancy trick just grab the gun and stand up.  Albert pick up the gun and shoot the last PA system, I'll try to wake Chris up."

Albert will grab the gun and shoot the PA system, and I will try to wake up Chris, we will ignore the cultists and if we have time we will leave this room, shooting every single PA system, and camera, we see searching for the armory.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 09:07:55 pm by fillipk »

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 12, 2015, 05:49:58 pm »

((I was watching, I just couldn't think of anything to do.))
Take heart medication I totally have, and then leave the bank if the police don't need me for something.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 12, 2015, 07:12:53 pm »

((So Nav doesn't have a cult and Berius is an evil master mind?))

"Damm it Chris, we went over this you don't have to do some fancy trick just grab the gun and stand up.  Albert pick up the gun and shoot the last PA system, I'll try to wake Chris up."

Albert will grab the gun and shoot the PA system, and I will try to wake up Chris, we will ignore the cultists and if we have time we will leave this room, shooting every single PA system, and camera, we see searching for the armory.
(Yeah, basically.  Also, the gun that Hiddenleafguy was using only had 4 bullets in it, which is why he wasn't able to shoot down all the PA speakers.  You'll need to get more ammo for it.)
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 12, 2015, 07:21:57 pm »

Then don't shoot the PA systems just have me and Albert grab Chris, and the gun and go search for an armory, though wouldn't a swat team have guns?
« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 09:07:44 pm by fillipk »

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 12, 2015, 07:23:13 pm »

Then don't shoot the PA systems just have me and Albert grab Chris, and the gun and go search for an armory, though wouldn't a swat team have guns?

(you could check the swat vehicle you have outside the bank.  There might be guns in that, if the RNG favors you.)
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8