Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: More Ways to Enjoy Corpses  (Read 10221 times)

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
Re: More Ways to Enjoy Corpses
« Reply #45 on: September 02, 2015, 05:51:56 pm »

Thank you!!!  :D
Do you have vanilla dwarf fortress (no mods) with dfhack installed?
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2015, 06:13:10 pm »

that & masterwork
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Atomic Chicken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 03, 2015, 08:23:06 am »

I promise that this is the last time I'm posting about that script, but expwnent showed me how to use reaction-product-trigger with multiple reagents, so I've made some adjustments to support that.
Spoiler: Details (click to show/hide)
As mentioned in the previous turn, the most exciting field of battle this year will be in the Arstotzkan capitol, with plenty of close-quarter fighting and siege warfare.  Arstotzka, accordingly, spent their design phase developing a high-altitude tactical bomber. 

Nyxalinth

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
    • My facebook page.
« Reply #48 on: September 03, 2015, 02:08:42 pm »

You tease!

Well, for you, Meph~

Corpses and You: Three New Ways to Use and Love Dead Bodies

I can't decide which is more hilarious: the first or second incarnation.  My friends and I just laughed for ten minutes at the title in use though :D
Nyxalinth likes the color blue, gaming, writing, art, cats for their aloofness,  Transformers for their sentience and ability to transform, and the Constructicons for their hard work and building skills. Whenever possible, she prefers to consume bacon cheeseburgers and pinot noir. She absolutely detests stupid people.

Vuohijumala

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 29, 2015, 04:40:37 pm »

Thank you kind, sir! I had a vision of a civilization which uses bones and body parts as walls and such, but couldn't find any clues if it was even possible, until I randomly browsed through DF Modding and clicked this thread. Btw, would it possible to make a similar reaction with just replacing "bone" with "meat"?

I had the chance to visit Sedlec Ossuary a couple years ago. It gave quite intense feelings.

Jazzeraint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 31, 2015, 06:57:36 pm »

Thank you kind, sir! I had a vision of a civilization which uses bones and body parts as walls and such, but couldn't find any clues if it was even possible, until I randomly browsed through DF Modding and clicked this thread. Btw, would it possible to make a similar reaction with just replacing "bone" with "meat"?

I had the chance to visit Sedlec Ossuary a couple years ago. It gave quite intense feelings.

Uh, I could do a swap for meat, though if you want to use actual body parts - can do that too and it's somewhat different. It'll only type the result off of the first input item (e.g. marmot meat blocks, even if it's mules, marmots, and cats going into it), unless a fancy script gets used.
The silver is responsible for this How?

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #51 on: March 19, 2019, 08:49:56 am »

Bump, because someone might get this to work with dfhack right now. ^^
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2019, 08:54:29 am »

It won't be me, but I'm here to see if someone else does

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #53 on: March 19, 2019, 09:03:29 am »

I trust in Japas curiousity. ;)

Jazzeraint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 19, 2019, 09:45:24 am »

Bump, because someone might get this to work with dfhack right now. ^^

What are we getting to work with dfhack now?
The silver is responsible for this How?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]