Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should I continue this comic?

Yes please!
- 23 (92%)
Switching to some other theme/featuring another character please.
- 0 (0%)
Just passing by.
- 2 (8%)
Nah, you might want to do something else.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: MS Paint DF-based Community Adventure - Dokem's quest  (Read 16005 times)

Criperum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MS Paint DF-based Community Adventure, now going.
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2015, 02:03:39 pm »

Go to the temple. Try to troll them "Where exactly you've witnessed the Armok?". Your T-shirt has the print similar to their main slogan "Losing is Fun" so ask them to give you some money or at least some booze.

Sanctume

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MS Paint DF-based Community Adventure - Dokem's quest
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2015, 11:14:15 am »

Head out to the bar and restaurants and find where you can use that guest pass.

Monitor Lisard

• Bay Watcher
  • You're a big lizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2015, 04:59:05 pm »

Sorry for taking so long, had some issues to solve.

Go to the temple. Try to troll them "Where exactly you've witnessed the Armok?". Your T-shirt has the print similar to their main slogan "Losing is Fun" so ask them to give you some money or at least some booze.

You come to the temple. It appears to be closed at that time of the day, but you find a follower standing right next to the entrance. You proseed to ask him multiple questions, like where they have witnessed Armok, and why do they even need such an exquisite temple if they can speak to him directly at any time. The follower looks unamused, remaining silent.

After that, you ask for money or a free drink. You receive a mug of strawberry wine and a baked potato. As far as you don't have a free grasp, you drink the wine right away.

Head out to the bar and restaurants and find where you can use that guest pass.

In fact, these are two distinct locations... Where are we going first? Although it seems that the guest pass doesn't have anything to do with either bar or restaurant, maybe exept for ordering alcohol. Athough it could probably find use in other places...

« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 05:57:27 pm by Monitor Lisard »
ML's forum games and other good stuff

This artwork relates to the killing of the troll Ozyydif Kuilat by the cheese Eritoy Awexog in the early spring of 71

Criperum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2015, 05:20:16 pm »

Someone said "ORDERING ALCOHOL"? Are you trying to tell us we should go to the bar? Well if you insist...

Monitor Lisard

• Bay Watcher
  • You're a big lizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2015, 05:24:28 pm »

Someone said "ORDERING ALCOHOL"? Are you trying to tell us we should go to the bar? Well if you insist...

In fact, I wasn't going for anything in this case, cos I had other things preplanned. The plot is somewhat non-linear.

This artwork relates to the killing of the troll Ozyydif Kuilat by the cheese Eritoy Awexog in the early spring of 71

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2015, 05:54:34 pm »

Well, if the author wants us to get drunk, hooray for alcohol!

EDIT: that's some pretty sweet MS-paint-ing.

Go to the restaurante, get a job as a waiter to steal knives and food and customer's stuff!
« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 05:58:15 pm by NJW2000 »
One wheel short of a wagon

Monitor Lisard

• Bay Watcher
  • You're a big lizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2015, 05:56:26 pm »

Actually, I was re-e-eally hoping that we won't do that right away and stay at least a bit rational.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2015, 05:57:22 pm »

Fine. Hooray for theft, then!

Mr Frog

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2015, 12:38:09 am »

Go to the restaurante, get a job as a waiter to steal knives and food and customer's stuff!

Seconded. Go to the restaurant. We may not have much money, but perhaps we can arrange some other means of payment.
A great human twisted into humanoid form. It has an emaciated appearance and it squirms and fidgets. Beware its bronyism!

Spawn of Holistic, and other mods

My tileset. Because someone asked. (Now with installation instructions!)
I so want your spawn babies

Monitor Lisard

• Bay Watcher
  • You're a big lizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2015, 02:53:00 pm »

Seconded. Go to the restaurant. We may not have much money, but perhaps we can arrange some other means of payment.

You enter the restaurant. You seean elven lady behind the counter. She's an administrator, obviously.

You ask if they have any full-time jobs available. "I'm afraid, we don't". - She replies. Then you ask her about seats available. She notes that, as an administrator, she'd like to see you follow the dress code. Also, she looks uncomfortably at the empty bottle in your hand. You probably know the reason behind this.

« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 02:56:10 pm by Monitor Lisard »

Mr Frog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2015, 03:03:49 pm »

Ooh, newspapers! Can we take a newspaper from that conspicuously-placed newsstand and read it?
A great human twisted into humanoid form. It has an emaciated appearance and it squirms and fidgets. Beware its bronyism!

Sanctume

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2015, 05:15:54 pm »

Ask if you can take some "press," and ask if they have a "to go" bag you can have. It may be free, so don't offer money initially.

Monitor Lisard

• Bay Watcher
  • You're a big lizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 21, 2015, 03:44:04 pm »

Sorry for taking so long, kinda busy at the moment. Also, they would probably look a bit lazy... Still, I'm adding more action strips in the future.

Ooh, newspapers! Can we take a newspaper from that conspicuously-placed newsstand and read it?

You grab a newspaper.

It is an issue of "Natoquihi Gazette" on the 28th of Hematite, 1224. Three main sections feature "Home Politics", "World News" and "Culture". On the first page there is a headline, an editorial and some local adverticement. After a closer inspection, you find two vacancies (A porter at the local hotel, and a market butchery shop salesman), a couple of great deals (an old revolver, stray dog pups, clocks, candy and other stuff), and a notice about lost pince-nez.

Ask if you can take some "press," and ask if they have a "to go" bag you can have. It may be free, so don't offer money initially.

They don't have a free bag for you, but, using your [creativity] and another newspaper, you fancy yourself a crude paper bag.

Now you're slightly better at papercrafting. Yay!

« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 03:51:26 pm by Monitor Lisard »

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 21, 2015, 03:47:19 pm »

Well, the butchers will have free food and bones to use for stuff, but there's more opportunity to meet people and steal from them in the hotel.

I am meant to be applying goblin ethics here, right? Right?

Pretty awesome art, btw.

Mr Frog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 22, 2015, 09:41:05 pm »

The hotel probably has a dress code, which we are quite unable to heed, so let's check out the butcher's shop.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7