Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 81

Author Topic: Intoxicated: Insane Clown Nuclear Tech  (Read 74581 times)

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
Re: Intoxicated: Insane Clown Nuclear Tech
« Reply #1140 on: January 19, 2016, 08:26:03 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: January 19, 2016, 11:05:41 pm »

Yeah so I haven't really been following this lately but apparently I can modify the arena so I'm gonna put a heavy spiky pillar that will fall over and crush whoever's closest, then stand back up again. Put it wherever the most people are.

"SMASHY SMASHY!"
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1142 on: January 21, 2016, 12:50:41 pm »

You turn your skin to kevlar and allow yourself to sink to the bottom of the pool.
[4] You prevent yourself from bleeding out for the moment, but only just for the moment.

"Dammit"

"A good captain goes down with his ship!"
4v6v2
NJW shoves Crazyabe out of the way and [3] Summons the head of a komodo dragon. This doesn't quite seem to be what he was planning...so he ignores it and hurls himself off the whale raft. [5] As he jumps into the water, he summons up another whale head, firing it in a parabola so it would land back on top of the raft, crushing those still standing on it.
[4] Crazyabe jumps off the raft and into the water.
[4] Corsair also manages to dodge out of the way and into the water.

[5] You pull the spike out and look outside. Hmm. Well there's some guys over there fucking about on that raft...there's a burnt corpse over there...Oh that raft made out of a whale head got smashed by another whale head. Thats...odd. There's someone up on the crane...and you're pretty sure there should be another guy around here but... you can't see him. Hmm. No one in your immediate area for the moment.

"Oh wonderful hidden, shadowy Ao! Please grant me the strength to kill one of these fools and send their souls to you. Amen!"

[6] You get the gun made but unfortunately attempts to fire it result only in strange "SPROING" noises. Hmm.

[4] The sword you make is...well, a little short...but the Romans conquered the world with the gladius so clearly you can murder one person.

You swim over toward crazyabe  and attempt to give him a good old fashion shanking.

5v1

You stab him right in the fucking brain! Holy shit! Thats cold man, stabbing a man from behind while naked and invisible. Bad form.

But still, a pill for you, captain murder.

(Also, why wasn't I taking damage for being in the boiling water?) Never mind! I don't need to point out things that will get me killed!
[3] Careful...careful..careFUCK

You slip as you clamor down the smooth metal of the crane.
[4]
You fall between two beams but manage to catch hold as you do, grabbing one of the beams with both arms and most of your upper body. It hurts like crazy but at least you don't fall...again.

Yeah so I haven't really been following this lately but apparently I can modify the arena so I'm gonna put a heavy spiky pillar that will fall over and crush whoever's closest, then stand back up again. Put it wherever the most people are.

"SMASHY SMASHY!"

Ok, this is popping into place near the whale head raft and will start smashing down once a turn next turn.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: January 21, 2016, 12:57:14 pm »

"Sayonara, morons!"
One wheel short of a wagon

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: January 21, 2016, 12:58:36 pm »

GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: January 21, 2016, 01:17:59 pm »

Are you forgetting my lazors, Piecewise? Lazor NJW!
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: January 21, 2016, 02:19:24 pm »

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: January 21, 2016, 02:35:17 pm »

« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 06:38:50 pm by crazyabe »
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: January 21, 2016, 03:36:59 pm »

So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: January 21, 2016, 04:50:32 pm »

"Oh great hidden Ao! I present this pitiful soul to be your slave forevermore! Amen!"

Spoiler: New pill (click to show/hide)

Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

thegamemaster1234

• Bay Watcher
  • [LINUX_USER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1150 on: January 22, 2016, 03:57:49 am »

No love for a God of Time, then? *sigh*. I was hoping at least one person would see my potential... Too bad causing paradoxes, time loops, or otherwise mucking about is with the arena isn't allowed without the aforementioned condition...

Oh, I know! I still have this... uh... thing! I meant to use it, but managed to forget! It does something that I know exactly what it does, because I travelled to the future to see it. But I can't tell you. One is not supposed to know one's own future, after all.

Use the Evolved Safety Goggles. What do you mean, they're not the same? I only put them on an alternate timeline consisting of a factory built to automatically upgrade them over the course of 1000 years. But nobody gets to wear them. Such a shame.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1151 on: January 27, 2016, 02:02:52 pm »

(Updating tomorrow. Sorry, school just got back into session and I'm low on time)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1152 on: January 28, 2016, 11:35:13 am »

Thats a bit of a hard to comprehend sentence there but I'll do my best.

[5] You raise the bat above your head with both hands and then slam it down on the water's surface in the direction of Egan. It hits the water's surface like a grenade going off, a great splash of water blowing up in your face and sending 3 foot high waves rippling out in all directions.

[4] You stand your ground and manage to say on your feet as the waves wash over you.
There's no one on the raft anymore because someone dropped a whale head on it. Instead, you throw your spike at the man who dropped the whale head.
[2] It was a good throw, but you missed him completely.

"Sayonara, morons!"

No one just murdered spazyak, they murdered crazyabe. I'll assume you mean that invisible person.
[6] v [4]
Well, you certainly pummel him with rhino heads, but none of them seem to hit him horn on, so to speak. It does, however, render him rather incapable of action.

Are you forgetting my lazors, Piecewise? Lazor NJW!

[2] I think the only one forgetting how to laser is you.
[1] You now have no blood left. If you untransform from kevlar, you will die.

"Oh great hidden Ao! I present this pitiful soul to be your slave forevermore! Amen!"

Spoiler: New pill (click to show/hide)

You get into the water but you're far too busy being pelted with animal heads to do much of anything other than curl in a ball.

You were on the crane arm, like this: https://youtu.be/71MAFmlZzi0?t=2m36s

There's no ladders, there's just a metal framework for the arm.

You pull yourself up and clamber over to the cockpit for the crane.

Cockpit? What do you call the place where a driver sits in a crane?

The water in the room has raised to 10 feet deep. The metal thing in the center of the room's floor begins to open, irising out to reveal a blue glowing room below.

THE CENTER OF THE ROOM IS NOW DANGEROUSLY RADIOACTIVE.

No love for a God of Time, then? *sigh*. I was hoping at least one person would see my potential... Too bad causing paradoxes, time loops, or otherwise mucking about is with the arena isn't allowed without the aforementioned condition...

Oh, I know! I still have this... uh... thing! I meant to use it, but managed to forget! It does something that I know exactly what it does, because I travelled to the future to see it. But I can't tell you. One is not supposed to know one's own future, after all.

Use the Evolved Safety Goggles. What do you mean, they're not the same? I only put them on an alternate timeline consisting of a factory built to automatically upgrade them over the course of 1000 years. But nobody gets to wear them. Such a shame.
?

?!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: January 28, 2016, 11:54:30 am »

ROLL DICE TO DETERMINE THE IDENTITY OF AN ENTITY HEREBY DESIGNATED "FUCKER". LAZOR FUCKER.
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: January 28, 2016, 11:59:18 am »

« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 05:51:38 pm by NJW2000 »
One wheel short of a wagon
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 81