Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 81

Author Topic: Intoxicated: Insane Clown Nuclear Tech  (Read 74859 times)

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
Re: Intoxicated: A game of reality altering drugs, heckling gods, and murder
« Reply #165 on: September 01, 2015, 06:21:37 am »

((In))
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: September 01, 2015, 07:10:07 am »

In.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #167 on: September 01, 2015, 10:21:44 am »

HEY GUYS, IF YOU PM ME ACTIONS, ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING LIKE "DO ACTION" IN THREAD SO I HAVE SOMETHING TO QUOTE

Spoiler: Non-player stuff (click to show/hide)

Run through the tunnels, searching for an item.
Run through the tunnels, searching for an item.
STOP! I wish to ask you a question and get to know you promise I will not hurt you, shake on it!
Ryan shakes the persons hand.
Run off into the tunnels, looking for an item.
Follow and use my pills ability
Ryan runs off into the tunnel, followed closely by Christopher. They get about 20-30 feet in, weaving carefully through the razor sharp crystals, before Christopher proposes a temporary truce so he can ask a question. The two shake on their agreement not to try  to murder each other.
[5] vs [6]
Ryan's shirt, hair, eyebrows and eye lashes all vanish in a burst of greenish light.

((You know, people will see it in action soon enough, anyway. I'll just start using it and see how long it takes people to figure out.))

Pledge myself to Beirus/Bitton. Rip a strip of cloth off of my shirt. If I'm safe for the time being, summon myself up an electronic whip. If someone looks like they're about to attack me, create a cocoon of razor-sharp, coppery goodness around their bodies.

Jenkins pledges himself to Bitton! He is granted the ability to breathe fire in return!

He rips a strip of fabric from his shirt.
[1]
The shirt fabric glows blue and crackles with electricity, and then the glow spreads to his arm. It spreads up to his shoulder and he falls forward and writhes in pain on the ground as his right arm transforms into a long fleshy tendril shot through with dozens of thick electrical cords.

Vera wanders over to some of the crystals, and attempts to break one off.
[5]
You somehow manage to break one of the crystals off without cutting your own damn fingers off.

Take my pill
You take your pill.

UGH! It tastes terrible!

An action
You foresee....2.

You decide to run off and follow Ryan and Christopher, and find them standing around in the center of the tunnel leading downward. For some reason, one of them is missing most of his clothing...and his hair...and they're holding hands...

"This is awkward...should I come back later? I'm not really sure what you call this but I'm pretty sure I'm not into it."

Another action
You run up to the mouth of the tunnel, where you have a good view of the three people in there, and shout "SAY HALLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!"

You point your hand at them and
[2]
Nothing happens.

"Oops."

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: September 01, 2015, 10:28:01 am »

Spoiler: Don't look (click to show/hide)
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: September 01, 2015, 10:48:08 am »

Um, heh. I'll just leave now.
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: September 01, 2015, 10:50:45 am »

Vera wanders over to some of the crystals, and attempts to break one off.
[5]
You somehow manage to break one of the crystals off without cutting your own damn fingers off.

- Neat.

Hey PW: can spectator gods grant any goodies upon the players in other ways than player pledging him-/herself to god?
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 10:58:29 am by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: September 01, 2015, 10:55:13 am »

Pledge to Ira-Erazmin, hold on to my pill, don't look menacing.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: September 01, 2015, 10:56:04 am »

((Oi, spazyak. In your next action you might want to put that you pledge yourself to me/Bib))
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: September 01, 2015, 11:16:28 am »

That's not exactly what I'd call murder, there.  Didn't you read the instructions?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: September 01, 2015, 11:17:40 am »

Orders sent

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #175 on: September 01, 2015, 11:22:15 am »

Meow incessantly at the contestants until one of them feeds me. That is, until one of them feeds me FIRE and the MURDER of their enemies.

If possible, bless the sock-worms so that they slowly bloat and explode when on fire, sending their spikes everywhere like a grenade.

Edit: That's my suggestion piecewise. Allow the gods to shift the arena every X turns (or every time someone with their blessing is killed or makes a kill). Either to modify something in it to make it more fun or deadlier or to add an item from the pile to it or something like that. Maybe limit it so that they can't add something too powerful or deadly or something that will give one of their players a big advantage. Maybe make more powerful things and/or things outside of that god's domain require a dice roll. You know, the general "don't abuse this or I'll smack you" clause.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 11:35:01 am by Parisbre56 »

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #176 on: September 01, 2015, 11:52:16 am »

Meow incessantly at the contestants until one of them feeds me. That is, until one of them feeds me FIRE and the MURDER of their enemies.

If possible, bless the sock-worms so that they slowly bloat and explode when on fire, sending their spikes everywhere like a grenade.

Edit: That's my suggestion piecewise. Allow the gods to shift the arena every X turns (or every time someone with their blessing is killed or makes a kill). Either to modify something in it to make it more fun or deadlier or to add an item from the pile to it or something like that. Maybe limit it so that they can't add something too powerful or deadly or something that will give one of their players a big advantage. Maybe make more powerful things and/or things outside of that god's domain require a dice roll. You know, the general "don't abuse this or I'll smack you" clause.

How about for everyone person who pledges themselves to the god, that god gets the ability to change the arena in some way?

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: September 01, 2015, 11:54:35 am »

How about for everyone person who pledges themselves to the god, that god gets the ability to change the arena in some way?

Like, a single act of nudging the reality of arena per one cultist player who pledged allegiance?
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #178 on: September 01, 2015, 12:09:10 pm »

Sure, yeah. Is that one of those things that stays active as long as the god has enough followers? Or as long as the follower that caused that is still a follower? Because that could be an incentive for people to switch gods or kill the followers of a certain god.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: September 01, 2015, 12:12:19 pm »

"Because I made up with it by making dirt healing robots?"

The stare intensifies to a glare. Contrary to mythology, humans are not made out of clay. And the earth has enough troubles without your help.

Kriellya turns to address the arena. I'll remind you, dear souls, that gods like this put you here. I would not depend on them to get you out.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 81