Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 81

Author Topic: Intoxicated: Insane Clown Nuclear Tech  (Read 74653 times)

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord

@Parisbre56 "But I'm a...nevermind I guess I'm a chick now. Maybe, what is it you're gonna do to me exactly?"
"I wanna make you dance forever! I wanna make it last forever!
Wouldn't it be awesome? If we could dance? Yeah, it would be awesome! So take a chance! Because, you never know, you never know, you never know until you try! Oh, yeah! I'll make you spin and dance and everyone will wonder why we keep starting fires! Yeah! I'll make you fly! And I'll make you stabby stab stab everyone with those spiky spike spikes! Come on man slash girl slash doll! Don't you wanna fly with me and go stab some folks while we dance?"

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile

Glug Burble sperrt Klunk slop sloppp!! SPOLLT
Translation:Join me as a follower, the god of Syringes, Because I Want You! Join now so you have a chance at survival!
Crazicus wonders if he could get a follower...
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile

HMC 042 Looks to V'arro and the Professor and lets out a scream of static.
"I know you! Why must you be so obvious in movement? Your every step is laid bare!"

JUDO! Put thier momentum to work against one another! Hopefully get a bonus from my power!
Pledge to Tolas!
« Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 08:16:26 pm by Egan_BW »
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

@Parisbre56 "But I'm a...nevermind I guess I'm a chick now. Maybe, what is it you're gonna do to me exactly?"
Wouldn't it be awesome? If we could dance? Yeah, it would be awesome! So take a chance! Because, you never know, you never know, you never know until you try! Oh, yeah! I'll make you spin and dance and everyone will wonder why we keep starting fires! Yeah! I'll make you fly! And I'll make you stabby stab stab everyone with those spiky spike spikes! Come on man slash girl slash doll! Don't you wanna fly with me and go stab some folks while we dance?"

I...aw what the hell. I've died once already, what's one more time, right?"
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile

Action PM'd

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord

*duffman voice* "Paris has made an ally in this fight to the death! Oh yeah! And, as everyone knows, nothing can defeat the power of friendship! Not a thing! So get ready to get shocked! Because Paris wants to party it out with his BDD! Best Dead Dude! Now... let's dance!"

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

*duffman voice* "Paris has made an ally in this fight to the death! Oh yeah! And, as everyone knows, nothing can defeat the power of friendship! Not a thing! So get ready to get shocked! Because Paris wants to party it out with his BDD! Best Dead Dude! Now... let's dance!"
"Friends can just as easily become foes here, after all in the end, there will only be one. Or in the case of last round, none.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 01:13:14 am by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Decided to pick a god at random from the list. Edited my post.))
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Nah, screw it, forget the previous action, let's ally with the Hula doll and do something fun.))

"This is unexpected... Hmm. I PLEDGE MYSELF TO LATIFA THE VIBRANT AND ALL HER BOOTY SHAKING GLORY!"
@renegadelobster: "Unexpected indeed! This is extreme, sort of metal, is it not? And III'm feeeling awesome! And you girl look the metalest of them all! Wanna work together? I can juice people up with my awesome. And you look like a woman who can't get enough of my awesome."

Pledge myself to Toaster for fun! And with the Hula doll's consent, juice her up and go sky high! Try not to kill her with my help, if possible.
"Toaster only wishes to destroy. I, however, could aid you in the role your pill has assigned to you."

Glug Burble sperrt Klunk slop sloppp!! SPOLLT
Translation:Join me as a follower, the god of Syringes, Because I Want You! Join now so you have a chance at survival!
Crazicus wonders if he could get a follower...
Turn this guy off, then turn him on again.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

((Tolas is god name btw))

Pledge myself to Toaster for fun! And with the Hula doll's consent, juice her up and go sky high! Try not to kill her with my help, if possible.

A laugh sounds, with a note of cheer in it.  Excellent choice, mortal!  We shall laugh together at this sport of fools!

"Toaster only wishes to destroy. I, however, could aid you in the role your pill has assigned to you."

A grunt.  Misconstruing my motives, are you?  I am here to be amused!  Acts of glory or the blunderings of a fool, it matters not, as long as it is worth the watch!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile

A'right. Time to clobber some knuckle'eads.

Take pill. Clobber the nearest knucklehead.
"I like the way to think. Pledge to me! so you can clobber knuckle'eads even more gooder."

Heh. A'right then. Let's wipe those smug grins off o' them smug faces.

Pledge myself to The Hammerer.
"Haha yes YES! Together the world will be conquered beneath our mighty fists of conquering!"
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile

HMC 042 Tunes it's radio to the divine channel for a moment.
"May have forgotten to say, I give my mortal soul to Tolas."
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Tolas is god name btw))

A laugh sounds, with a note of cheer in it.  Excellent choice, mortal!  We shall laugh together at this sport of fools!

A grunt.  Misconstruing my motives, are you?  I am here to be amused!  Acts of glory or the blunderings of a fool, it matters not, as long as it is worth the watch!
"How could you enjoy this? It's horrible! If you must see destruction, do it with mindless drones, not with sapient beings!"
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile

The hand speaks up with a voice that comes from a ring on his finger...
"But what use is a mindless drone? No soul to devour, no element of unpredictability; and they have died once already, so what is the harm in giving them life a second time for our amusement?"

He then speaks into the arena.
"Mortals! I can grant you longer life, invaluable in the pursuit of living the longest! Or to rob your enemies of their souls! Or... you could die spontaneously if you pledge yourself to me. But what is a pledge to an unliving being without a little risk? Pledge yourselves to me and I promise even if you fall your soul will not go to waste."
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile

"Sure, why not."
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 81