Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 81

Author Topic: Intoxicated: Insane Clown Nuclear Tech  (Read 74649 times)

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I thought calling you a ball of spite was a compliment. You mad, bro? Wooooo!" Bitton flexes his emerald wings and shoots off a few small jets of dragonfire into the air.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile

Lurker shifts its weight onto a set of talons and begins to cluck and whine agitatedly.
"ooooooooooooooiii M8. you be disrespectin MY SPHERE?! I'll fry those wings of yours I will!"
One of Lurker's beaks sprays a fountain of boiling blood directly upwards.
And Crazicus forces a few pounds of Krokodil into lurker
"YOU FOOL! YOU JUST UNLEASHED MY MURDERBONER!"
"HOW DO YOU LIKE THIS YOU FUCKING SLUG."

Eyes catch fire and beaks unravel into eldritch tendrils as Lurker begins to vibrate uncontrollably.
All at once, the eyes and beaks suddenly all focus on Crazicus and begin to fire saline solution at the mollusk.

A deadly voice pierces the minds of those present, like a tissue paper though an icecube.

THIS ISN'T EVEN MY FINAL FORM.
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile

Lurker shifts its weight onto a set of talons and begins to cluck and whine agitatedly.
"ooooooooooooooiii M8. you be disrespectin MY SPHERE?! I'll fry those wings of yours I will!"
One of Lurker's beaks sprays a fountain of boiling blood directly upwards.
And Crazicus forces a few pounds of Krokodil into lurker
"YOU FOOL! YOU JUST UNLEASHED MY MURDERBONER!"
"HOW DO YOU LIKE THIS YOU FUCKING SLUG."

Eyes catch fire and beaks unravel into eldritch tendrils as Lurker begins to vibrate uncontrollably.
All at once, the eyes and beaks suddenly all focus on Crazicus and begin to fire saline solution at the mollusk.

A deadly voice pierces the minds of those present, like a tissue paper though an icecube.

THIS ISN'T EVEN MY FINAL FORM.
Crazicus drinks the liquid from lurker, while machine gun firing used syringes back
I WANT COOKED CHICKEN FOOL
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ARGH THAT'S SUPPOSED TO KILL YOU YOU FUCK.
FINE. WE'LL DO THIS THE HARD WAY.

Beaks and legs retract and blackness envelops them as lurker reforms itself into a more sluglike form.
The shadowy form inches uncomfortably close.

Hiii~

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Crazicuses gibbering mouths reach a new level of loud, THEY HAVE REACHED 11, PROPELLING LURKER BACK
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 07:37:59 pm by crazyabe »
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Lurker's slugform has no ears! Multiple tendrils emerge and hold Crazicus as Lurker flows into close contact.

W-Would you like to dance?~

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Also, Piecewise, you spelled Beirus's name wrong in the turn that he exploded. Technically, he's the winner, because that was some other guy with a similar name who exploded.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile

Also, Piecewise, you spelled Beirus's name wrong in the turn that he exploded. Technically, he's the winner, because that was some other guy with a similar name who exploded.

This one has no fear.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile

"This escalated quickly....."

"Yes yes it did"

-the contestant crystis brought is still rocking back and forth in the fetal position-

"I'm sorry....please no....someone help me.....no more....."
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Crazicus pokes The forth wall, and the GM behind it
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

These for Trent
"Why I think the guy with the flag thing was the most entertaining from the two. Trint, Tront, or whatever the name was."
Ao's worshipper, Trent, of course.
Lurker tosses a paper ballot with the name "Dev" on it at the Skeleton god. Mostly out of spite.

These for Jenkins.
"I vote for Jenkins. He was the one who ended it, after all. Also, Lurker is an idiotic ball of spite with no target. Come get some! Woooo!"

((Can I just use the character sheet I provided earlier as my application for next round?))
"I vote for Jenkins. He was the one who ended it, after all. Also, Lurker is an idiotic ball of spite with no target. Come get some! Woooo!"

((Can I just use the character sheet I provided earlier as my application for next round?))
puuuuu Buble Burble
Translation: I Agree, And vote for him as well

Anyone else who wants to vote do it soon, Trent is winning just slightly so far.

Now then, lets see who will be in the next round: According to my gods sheet, the following people are in:

Egan
Beirus
Sean Mirrsen
Ren
Docmctaalik
Comrade p.
Aoshimamichio
Urist mccoder

Now, Sean seems to have been absent recently so we're gonna replace him with Parisbre56, assuming he doesn't show.

I'm gonna PM them all and give them a day to make a character. If they decline or don't show up, we'll give their spot to whoever wants it first AFTER I POST THAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR A PERSON TO FILL IT DON'T POST SHEETS NOW YA VULTURES.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile

Name: V'arro
Description: a cultist, dedicated himself to Lor the Mechanical - worked in an underground sweatshop making guns, his mind obscured by cult leaders; Has entered the arena as a very well built man with extremely pale white skin in brown jumpsuit.
How did you get here: died of hunger, dehydration and ultimate physical exhaustion.

Things to make a pill from:

Laptop
Gas mask
Pocket watch
World map
Engraving tools
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile

((What about my vote?))
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile

Name: Professor Tsonnovski
Description: Man of !!science!! His flowing white lab coat is so cool! His !!science!! is exteme!
How did you get here?: His !!science!! became a bit too extemely flammable.

Pill ingredients:
Mirror
Microscope
Microwave
Scientific calculator
Sunglasses

Edit: I don't have to pick five ingredients for the pill, four is fine, right? In that case, I drop sunglasses from the pill and wear them instead.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 01:15:46 pm by AoshimaMichio »
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Name: HMC 042
Description: A featureless beige human. It has a Walkie-Talkie in place of a brain.
How did you get here?: A password that had been forgotten.

Pill here:
A dragon eye
A meat tenderizer
Live Chicken
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 81