Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 81

Author Topic: Intoxicated: Insane Clown Nuclear Tech  (Read 74665 times)

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Intoxicated: A game of reality altering drugs, heckling gods, and murder
« Reply #450 on: October 02, 2015, 01:55:34 pm »

Spoiler: Johnathan Greene (click to show/hide)

Pill items:
A wiggling aloha figure
Plasma globe
A cellphone
A perfect replica of the demon core
Ceramic spikes

EDIT: Switched out one of my pill items
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 11:18:34 pm by renegadelobster »
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Name: Jase Cordroy
Description: A man standing at 6'2". His build is muscular, and he has shaggy, brown hair. His beard is trimmed to follow his jawline. He wears a black Stetson hat, a black leather jacket with a white tee underneath, denim jeans, and black leather boots. He has hazel eyes.
How did you get here?: He thought gator wrasslin' was a good idea. It wasn't.

Pill items:
Warhammer 40k figures
Geode
Claymore Sword
An emerald covered in emerald spikes
Some dragon scales
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 10:42:05 pm by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile

Dramatically, a sixty foot glowing scarlet portal opens in the spectator's space, swirling eddies of darkness and bloodied un-light masking the horrific depths of eldritch planes beyond the comprehension of mortals and even lesser gods. Gut-wrenchingly slowly... nothing emerges.

At the other end of the room, with a small "pop", a creature made of bent spoons, rusty jars and sparking electronical equipment in the shape of a twelve foot human appears, muttering about "goddamn malfunctioning portals, past their useby date, should be a criminal offence". He then proclaims:

"Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth, upon this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created - ah, bloody hell, dramatic entrance speech notes changed in transit to a lower realm. Every bloody time. Guess I'll have to improvise... Erm, Tremble, LESSER BEINGS, as it is thy - that is, I, Suntribus, God of Artful Mang - no, Mangled twists - constructed artifacts - artful twists, no that's not right either... erm... God of Broken things. Basically. Uhhhm. Yes, fear me, FOOLISH INSECTS, as I..... well, you better watch your tiny little insect-like steps, is all."

He then glares at anyone looking at him and retreats to a corner, creaking threateningly, to add his items to the pile.

Spectating god:

Name: Suntribus
Domain: Broken or malfunctioning things. As in objects, not bones.
Appearance: A huge, twelve-foot humanoid that moves awkwardly and clanks and creaks a lot, composer of bent spoons, rusty jars and sparking electronical equipment crushed and torn into shape.

Spoiler: New Items! (click to show/hide)
One wheel short of a wagon

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile

Appearance: A huge, twelve-foot humanoid that moves awkwardly and clanks and creaks a lot, composer of bent spoons, rusty jars and sparking electronical equipment crushed and torn into shape.

My spectator God would just hate that one. Fortunately, he is having fun down on arena right now.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord

Name: Paris
Description:
How did you get here?: He was happy with good news and was half-skipping half-dancing down the street, not looking where he was going. Fell down an open and unmarked sewer manhole.

Pill materials:
3d glasses
A pound of cocaine
Jacob's ladder / a high voltage traveling arc

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica

No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Shit For The Pile (click to show/hide)
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile

Name: Raymond Springfield
Description: An angry little man with a penchant for taxidermy. Partial to tractors and meth.
How did you get here?: Kicked in the face by a horse.

OBJECTS:
Opium
Mushroom (Hallucinogenic)
Maggots
Chocolate Cake
A pig

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

((What about my vote?))
Well only one person voted for that...that option I didn't put forward...and it was you. So I ignored it. If a ton of people had jumped on board, I might have done it, but no one else did.

Alright, what do we have in terms of players....

Name: V'arro
Description: a cultist, dedicated himself to Lor the Mechanical - worked in an underground sweatshop making guns, his mind obscured by cult leaders; Has entered the arena as a very well built man with extremely pale white skin in brown jumpsuit.
How did you get here: died of hunger, dehydration and ultimate physical exhaustion.

Things to make a pill from:

Laptop
Gas mask
Pocket watch
World map
Engraving tools
Name: Professor Tsonnovski
Description: Man of !!science!! His flowing white lab coat is so cool! His !!science!! is exteme!
How did you get here?: His !!science!! became a bit too extemely flammable.

Pill ingredients:
Mirror
Microscope
Microwave
Scientific calculator
Sunglasses

Edit: I don't have to pick five ingredients for the pill, four is fine, right? In that case, I drop sunglasses from the pill and wear them instead.
Name: HMC 042
Description: A featureless beige human. It has a Walkie-Talkie in place of a brain.
How did you get here?: A password that had been forgotten.

Pill here:
A dragon eye
A meat tenderizer
Live Chicken
Spoiler: Johnathan Greene (click to show/hide)

Pill items:
A wiggling aloha figure
Plasma globe
A cellphone
A perfect replica of the demon core
Ceramic spikes

EDIT: Switched out one of my pill items

Name: Jase Cordroy
Description: A man standing at 6'2". His build is muscular, and he has shaggy, brown hair. His beard is trimmed to follow his jawline. He wears a black Stetson hat, a black leather jacket with a white tee underneath, denim jeans, and black leather boots. He has hazel eyes.
How did you get here?: He thought gator wrasslin' was a good idea. It wasn't.

Pill items:
Warhammer 40k figures
Geode
Claymore Sword
An emerald covered in emerald spikes
Some dragon scales
Name: Paris
Description:
How did you get here?: He was happy with good news and was half-skipping half-dancing down the street, not looking where he was going. Fell down an open and unmarked sewer manhole.

Pill materials:
3d glasses
A pound of cocaine
Jacob's ladder / a high voltage traveling arc
Name: Raymond Springfield
Description: An angry little man with a penchant for taxidermy. Partial to tractors and meth.
How did you get here?: Kicked in the face by a horse.

OBJECTS:
Opium
Mushroom (Hallucinogenic)
Maggots
Chocolate Cake
A pig

We appear to be missing a mr. Uristmccoder.

ALRIGHT, FIRST ONE TO POST A PLAYER SHEET GETS HIS SPOT!

Dramatically, a sixty foot glowing scarlet portal opens in the spectator's space, swirling eddies of darkness and bloodied un-light masking the horrific depths of eldritch planes beyond the comprehension of mortals and even lesser gods. Gut-wrenchingly slowly... nothing emerges.

At the other end of the room, with a small "pop", a creature made of bent spoons, rusty jars and sparking electronical equipment in the shape of a twelve foot human appears, muttering about "goddamn malfunctioning portals, past their useby date, should be a criminal offence". He then proclaims:

"Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth, upon this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created - ah, bloody hell, dramatic entrance speech notes changed in transit to a lower realm. Every bloody time. Guess I'll have to improvise... Erm, Tremble, LESSER BEINGS, as it is thy - that is, I, Suntribus, God of Artful Mang - no, Mangled twists - constructed artifacts - artful twists, no that's not right either... erm... God of Broken things. Basically. Uhhhm. Yes, fear me, FOOLISH INSECTS, as I..... well, you better watch your tiny little insect-like steps, is all."

He then glares at anyone looking at him and retreats to a corner, creaking threateningly, to add his items to the pile.

Spectating god:

Spoiler: New Items! (click to show/hide)

NEW GOD ADDED.

As per the junk, I'll add it now, but remember, the junk pile document is here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CM2zkqqv7jf45LArbmj61wXwzuMJpY2PO9eO33xO4oo/edit

And anyone can edit it, so you can just add stuff yourself.

Now, while we wait for our last player to emerge, lets build the arena!

5 items from 5 different gods! Throw them in!

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica

Name: Mike Mikesson.
Description: A short, squat man with a square jaw and a permanent frown. He has balding, grey hair and is always in a foul mood.
How did you get here? He got into an argument with a 10 tonne truck going at 75 mph.

Pill ingredients:
A flaming baseball bat covered in nails, barbed wire and razor blades.
A large "cat's eye" chrysoberyl gem.
A patchwork T-shirt made of other T-shirts.
A Klein Bottle.
Sulfuric Acid, 100 mL
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 02:15:37 pm by Dutrius »
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile

Daaaah! So. Goddamn. Close.

Oh well.

"Rusty mangle! In it goes! Glory to Suntribus!"

Goddly item addy-add please.
One wheel short of a wagon

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
Re: Intoxicated: Swearomancy, Anime references, and Shoes wielding Battle Axes
« Reply #462 on: October 05, 2015, 02:26:00 pm »

Godly item: a bobblehead of a laughing mariachi.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile

A gallon jug of chicken blood.
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile

Jenkins' ghost suddenly ascends to godhood.

Name: Pyrg (actually Jenkins)
Domain: Electronics and the eldritch, especially tentacles. A special mention for accidental suicide, which is mostly induced by the whole maddening-eldritch-god thing.
Appearance: A large, sparking mass of tentacles and wires. A bolt of lightning shoots out every now and then.

Assuming the voting hasn't closed (which it probably has), I vote for myself, because I'm technically a god now.

As for my arena object, I throw in Dev's corpse.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 81