Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: What a coincidence!  (Read 1193 times)

Kagira

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
What a coincidence!
« on: August 25, 2007, 11:55:00 pm »

Ever have odd little funny coincidences pop up here and there based on what you're doing, what a dwarf's name is, etc? Well lets hear about it!

Mind you, this next thing won't make much sense to people who haven't played the games being mentioned sometimes, it also contains spoilers for a few. If you don't want something maijor spoiled in a game's plot, don't read past the warning point.

Basically I named all my dwarves after various video game characters for the fun of it, although after awhile I was really stretching for names. First off, "mario" built a well and some floodgates(what else is he going to do?  :p) near the cave river, and soon after lizardmen leaped out of it and ripped him apart O_O. Needless to say, "luigi" was not happy. In fact, his thought said that he "lost a sibling to tragedy"! I didn't know the two dwarves were even related.

**SPOILERS FOR A GAME IN THIS ONE!***

I had just recently finished ace combat 5 (very neat game, by the way.) and decided to name a full squad of dwarves after the razgriez pilots. However, during a siege after the naming, "Chopper" gets killed by a goblin marksman. The rest of the squad either tantrums or goes beserk, tearing through the invaders.

**SPOILERS OVER***

So, anyone care to share odd little coincidences about how dumad deathmangled met the zombie elephants or something along those lines?  :p

obles make fine firewood.