Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The Bay 12 Games Report, September 1st, 2015  (Read 19733 times)

Toady One

• The Great
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bay12games.com
The Bay 12 Games Report, September 1st, 2015
« on: September 01, 2015, 07:54:34 pm »

The Bay 12 Games Report, September 1st, 2015

Mission Status

Toady One and I were out at PAX Prime a couple days ago and meet a bunch of crazy dwarves that really knew how to have a good time!  I wish I could personally thank all the generous people that keep this project going.  We are getting close to a release although it would almost certainly jinx it to be more specific.  It's only because of our dedication to perfection that it takes so long.

Congratulations to the generous!

Fun with Numbers

Thanks to everybody that helped out last month.  PayPal came surging back this time, even with Patreon, so we had a very good showing all around.  I'm going to continue plugging away at our list of issues...  we're at that uncomfortable point now where there is an amorphous pile of outstanding matter, the game is unplayable until that's handled, and we just need to make it good to go while describing bugs that educate and amuse.

August:    $6331.06
July:      $4881.87
June:      $5520.39
May:       $4058.53
April:     $3730.05

Reward reminder:  If you support us, you can pick either a Story Reward or a Crayon Art Reward.  A Story Reward is basically a mini-Threetoe story (examples) and a Crayon Art Reward is a crudely drawn scene which we sketch, color in, and mail to you, anywhere in the world (assuming your contribution covers postage, which is about a dollar almost wherever you are).  We take personal requests for either reward as well, he he he.  You can also be listed among the Bay 12 Champions.  You can choose any kind of reward no matter which contribution method you choose.
The Toad, a Natural Resource:  Preserve yours today!