Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 51

Author Topic: Dead Man Running Season II - Five Card Drawn and Quartered  (Read 58590 times)

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
Re: Dead Man Running: Season II
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2015, 01:34:40 pm »

People. You get 20 points. Those 20 points include the 1s I have placed in the starting categories. You can remove said 1s. Your attributes cannot total more than 20. If you do not want me to arbitrarily deduct from your total as I see fit, edit your charactersheets now.
One wheel short of a wagon

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2015, 01:39:12 pm »

Oooooh I see. One second, incompetence ray powering up...
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2015, 01:41:43 pm »

((What effect does 0 have?))
I live how my maker made me.
Broken broken tip to tail.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2015, 01:45:11 pm »

((What effect does 0 have?))
((Bad effects.))
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2015, 01:45:47 pm »

((Fun effects?  :D))
I live how my maker made me.
Broken broken tip to tail.

Nunzillor

« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2015, 02:14:40 pm »

Name: Zack Bridges
Description: A worn, older man wearing ill-fitting rags and a beat up leather cap.  He rarely speaks, but when he does he makes little to no sense.
Reason for signing up/desire: Wants to "uncover the lizardmen conspiracy for all the sheeple to finally see."
Greatest fear: The number 13
Strength: 1
Dexterity: 15
Endurance: 1
Speed: 1
Intelligence: 0
Luck: 0
Will: 1
Perception: 1

4 points
1 revolver
« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 12:55:30 pm by Nunzillor »

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2015, 02:21:48 pm »

Also, NJW: http://einsteinianroulette.wikia.com/wiki/Dead_Man_Running

The wiki page for the old dead man running. You can use it to keep track of charsheets and inventories and such, it might help. Or maybe make a new page for it, I dunno.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2015, 05:42:39 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Just NAV and spazyak. Only one more place, guys, so take some time and fill out those charsheets fully! Or maybe I'll combine them, and roll to see who gets to control the character each turn.
Well, you're first on the waitlist then, spazyak. Time to get cracking, after that.

Oh, and post these with your actions each turn.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2015, 06:17:38 pm by NJW2000 »

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2015, 06:13:33 pm »

Name: Navarro
Description: A veteran of last season of DMR. Very lanky and scruffy looking, and mostly covered in scars. Life and DMR's eternal punching bag.
Reason for signing up: He wanted a guard robot.
Greatest fear: Blue team winning
Stats:
Strength: 1
Dexterity: 1
Endurance: 5
Speed: 10
Intelligence: 1
Luck: 0
Will: 1
Perception: 1
DONE!
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2015, 07:26:22 pm »

A fanfare plays in a gigantic, roofed arena, several hundreds of metres in diameter, garishly lit over the huge circular stage and teeming audience of thousands on rows of seats around it, while the upper echelons climb into strut-filled darkness. A slightly overweight man dressed in a flowing emerald suit with light brown skin and an immaculate black centre parting descends from the rafters to whoops and cheers. He reclines on a massive, fattened, bovine lion with nearly a foot of luxurious furry hair, which itself rests on an outsize purple satin cushion disguising a hot air balloon. The whole setup exudes an air of overwhelmingly bad taste and opulence.

"Wellhello, folks," cries the host, "so glad you could join us for this season of Dead Man Running, and may I just issue a warm welcome to you all, especially those lucky men in the stands closest to the stage, who tonight have the option to bet, influence and participate in the show! Feel free to collect a leaflet on the betting system as well as your allocated Deadman Dollars from the staff right now!

Spoiler: Betting Leaflet (click to show/hide)

A gong sounds while four men and two women troop, or in one case waddle, onstage.

"But that's enough about gambling, let's whet the ladies' interest and meet our new lovely contestants," crows the host with a wink and a grin, "let's give a big hand folks to the Blue Bastards and the Red Renegades!"

First up, on Team Red, is Fat 'Xan' Cordarino, who wants... everything! Let's give a big hand to a big guy who knows how to dream big, folks!

Then we have his future comrade, Janeway "the Destroyer". She's straight off the streets and a helluva fighter, but she decided to leave a promising future in gang life as she wasn't having much luck getting..."

The host raises his eyebrows at Janeway, "the greastest man-harem known to humankind! Well, who wouldn't have one of those if they could? I know I would, without a doubt!

Finally on the Red Team is Jan Michelson, who wants infinite money, for various purposes. From the twinkle in her eye, I can see we'd better not ask, so let me just reassure her that coming here was the best place to dispel her fear of dying alone with nobody watching! She's almost certain to die, and I'm sure all the nice men and women in the audience will promise to watch very carefully and attentively when that happens!

After that, on Team Blue we have Desmond Running, who's running from his past! Isn't he a fine-looking fellow, ladies and gents? We certainly can get you an alibi in a hurry, if that's what you need!

Also on Blue Team there's Zack Bridges, who signed up to uncover the lizard man conspiracy for all the sheeple to see!"
The host looks admiringly at Zack, who mutters something about the Timecube being undisproveable by evil Infantos del Popo educators.

"A fine, fine sentiment.

Anyway, our final guest is another that survived a season before the rather... interesting... ending, so let's welcome back Navarro, who's on the Blue Team this time! Good luck, sir, and thankyou for coming back. Don't switch channels, folks, as the Team Challenge begins after the break!"

((Good enough for me! Can I keep the ear on a chain I took previous season though?))
Collect Deadman Dollars.
As a lucky first claimer, you get 10 whole Deadman dollars automatically!
The ear on a chain... [6] you now have a string of ears on chains. And as for the budding romance... [4] she still likes you. I'd say "friendzone", but honestly, that's bullshit. So the option may still be open.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 02:17:51 pm by NJW2000 »

Urist McCoder

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2015, 07:35:11 pm »

« Last Edit: September 06, 2015, 07:58:05 pm by Urist McCoder »

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2015, 07:37:31 pm »

Collect Deadman Dollars

"Lets have some blood tonight!"
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2015, 07:41:10 pm »

Collect Deadman dollars

Shaporia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2015, 07:46:30 pm »

Collect Mandead* dollars! They're like Deadman dollars only more hipster-esque! (*actually are deadman dollars)

Urist McCoder

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2015, 07:51:28 pm »

collect dd
« Last Edit: September 06, 2015, 07:58:50 pm by Urist McCoder »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 51