Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Author Topic: Furry Fortress 2 - Rise of the Jackalopes  (Read 31832 times)

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
Re: Furry Fortress 2 - Rise of the Jackalopes
« Reply #150 on: July 04, 2016, 04:00:08 pm »

I already mentioned those earlier, and they seem to have been left out of the files for some reason. You can just plop in a basic facsimile of them in the body_fufo file so the game has something to work with for those creatures.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

darkflagrance

• Bay Watcher
  • Carry on, carry on
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: July 04, 2016, 05:09:59 pm »

I already mentioned those earlier, and they seem to have been left out of the files for some reason. You can just plop in a basic facsimile of them in the body_fufo file so the game has something to work with for those creatures.

Indeed, I copied some relevant body_rcp files that looked like close equivalents. I think I actually saw your post earlier when I was considering redownloading but only caught the missing WYVERN parts.
...as if nothing really matters...

The Legend of Tholtig Cryptbrain: 8000 dead elves and a cyclops

Tired of going decades without goblin sieges? Try The Fortress Defense Mod

AceSV

• Bay Watcher
  • [SUPER_VILLAIN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: July 17, 2016, 11:00:30 pm »

Hello everyone,

I'm actually back to making Flash games, so I don't see myself coming back to Furry Fortress anytime soon.  DF modding is just too time-consuming to do on the side.  If anyone wants to keep updating the FuFo mod without me, feel free. 
could God in fact send a kea to steal Excalibur and thereby usurp the throne of the Britons? 
Furry Fortress 3 The third saga unfurls.  Now with Ninja Frogs and Dogfish Pirates.

Wyrdean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: August 18, 2016, 10:04:19 pm »

Hello everyone,

I'm actually back to making Flash games, so I don't see myself coming back to Furry Fortress anytime soon.  DF modding is just too time-consuming to do on the side.  If anyone wants to keep updating the FuFo mod without me, feel free.

Huh you prob wont see this but...
if you don't mind me asking what flash games are yours I would like to play them since you seem to know what you're doing.

AceSV

• Bay Watcher
  • [SUPER_VILLAIN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: August 19, 2016, 07:30:06 am »

Huh you prob wont see this but...
if you don't mind me asking what flash games are yours I would like to play them since you seem to know what you're doing.

Oh, I'm still subscribed to this topic.  The new Flash games that I'm working on aren't uploaded anywhere yet, but the old ones are here and the new ones will be:  http://acethesupervillain.newgrounds.com/games/  Most likely it will be more beat 'em up brawler games.  Possible an actual furry fortress brawler game, but the most likely project once I have the engine ready is a better version of Critterpocalypse with 3D prerenders.
could God in fact send a kea to steal Excalibur and thereby usurp the throne of the Britons? 
Furry Fortress 3 The third saga unfurls.  Now with Ninja Frogs and Dogfish Pirates.

Wyrdean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: August 19, 2016, 10:54:36 am »

Ok Can't wait to try them out!

jecowa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: August 21, 2016, 04:26:50 am »

What do these lines added to the /raw/objects/entity_default.txt do?:
Code: [Select]
[PROGRESS_TRIGGER_POPULATION:1]
[PROGRESS_TRIGGER_PRODUCTION:1]
[PROGRESS_TRIGGER_TRADE:1]
[PROGRESS_TRIGGER_POP_SIEGE:3]
[PROGRESS_TRIGGER_PROD_SIEGE:1]
[PROGRESS_TRIGGER_TRADE_SIEGE:1]
[BANDITRY:10]

AceSV

• Bay Watcher
  • [SUPER_VILLAIN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: August 21, 2016, 11:41:58 am »

What do these lines added to the /raw/objects/entity_default.txt do?:
Code: [Select]
[PROGRESS_TRIGGER_POPULATION:1]
[PROGRESS_TRIGGER_PRODUCTION:1]
[PROGRESS_TRIGGER_TRADE:1]
[PROGRESS_TRIGGER_POP_SIEGE:3]
[PROGRESS_TRIGGER_PROD_SIEGE:1]
[PROGRESS_TRIGGER_TRADE_SIEGE:1]
[BANDITRY:10]

Allows trade/siege.  If it's entity_default, it's probably in the dwarf civilization.  Without it, dwarves will not trade with foreigners or lay siege to your fortress.  (trading with your own civ is automatic)  Banditry allows dwarves to show up in bandit groups. 
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]