Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 33

Author Topic: [47.02 - .47.05] Adventurecraft (latest update 11/27/2022)  (Read 145412 times)

Snipa299

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Found another one.

Tried repairing a glove, and while it did repair, it didn't save the left/right status and rendered the glove unwearable.

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile

Found another one.

Tried repairing a glove, and while it did repair, it didn't save the left/right status and rendered the glove unwearable.

Old bug, unavoidable issue with reaction code: http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/mantisbt/view.php?id=6273

In other news, just updated mods to port over the one smol raw change 47.04 added. But, I might re-test pantheons soon due to one of the bugfixes mentioned...
On DF Wiki · On DFFD

"Hey idiots, someone hacked my account to call you all idiots! Wasn't me you idiots!" seems to stretch credulity a bit.

Snipa299

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Got a question for ya. Are ropeweeds supposed to be harvestable? I've spotted them around everywhere, but there's no options to pick them at all, only to ignite them.

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile

Got a question for ya. Are ropeweeds supposed to be harvestable? I've spotted them around everywhere, but there's no options to pick them at all, only to ignite them.

Yes, but they aren't ready immediately. Should start early into summer and on until early in winter, if I recall to mimic the summer-autumn fort-mode growing seasons pig tails have.
On DF Wiki · On DFFD

"Hey idiots, someone hacked my account to call you all idiots! Wasn't me you idiots!" seems to stretch credulity a bit.

Snipa299

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That helps, they're just out of season then. Happen to know off-hand what fibrous plants are ready in early spring?

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile

That helps, they're just out of season then. Happen to know off-hand what fibrous plants are ready in early spring?

Let's see, none in early spring, earliest should be cattail in late srping. I'm thinking I should see if any in particular should be available earlier...
On DF Wiki · On DFFD

Snipa299

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Sorry if I'm being a pest at this point)

Is the astringent tincture supposed to be 'eaten' in order to be put into effect? And if so, is it intentional that carnivores are unable to do so?

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile

(Sorry if I'm being a pest at this point)

Is the astringent tincture supposed to be 'eaten' in order to be put into effect? And if so, is it intentional that carnivores are unable to do so?

The former, yes since it's a tad unavoidable. The latter, that's an oversight on my part, caused by not quite setting things up the same way I set up the magic-granting essences. I knew I forgot something. @.@
On DF Wiki · On DFFD

Snipa299

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, luckily I'm in no need of it any time soon, so there's no rush to fix it immediately. And you also have my thanks for keeping this mod so well up to date when there's so many others stuck at 44.xx and below.

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile

There we go, sorry that it still took a bit. Had been juggling a different mod's updates earlier.
On DF Wiki · On DFFD

Snipa299

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No problem. Thanks for the update!

Snipa299

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Its me again.. I tried making an astringent tincture recently, and it just made a "heat" instead. It disappears after a turn of walking.

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile

Huh, that's...odd. Was this an update to the old save by pasting the new raws into it, or a fresh world?
On DF Wiki · On DFFD

Snipa299

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I updated by overwriting the raws

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile

Hmm. I'd tried to ensure that dumping the new raws into a recent enough save wouldn't hurt anything by retaining the old plant and material, and from double-checking the raws plus a few more tests I so far haven't had any luck reproducing this on a fresh save. When I'm able to tomorrow I'll try to get a more involved test to scour every single valid leaf type to see if any are acting up specifically.
On DF Wiki · On DFFD

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 33