Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 33

Author Topic: [47.02 - .47.05] Adventurecraft (latest update 11/27/2022)  (Read 144293 times)

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: [.42.03] Adventurecraft (yet another Wanderer's Friend derivative)
« Reply #75 on: December 16, 2015, 11:52:44 am »

Nice work. If you have no objections, I would like to include this mod in the next release of Dark Ages. There is already some overlap, but I really like what you've done with mega-beast extracts.

Ah, go right ahead.

I've also still trying and failing to get two different oddball ideas to work. One, making skulls usable without removing the [TOTEMABLE] token. Two, making hardtack. :V
On DF Wiki ˇ On DFFD

"Hey idiots, someone hacked my account to call you all idiots! Wasn't me you idiots!" seems to stretch credulity a bit.

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 17, 2015, 04:26:37 am »

Nyeheheheh. Skulls and hardtack are back with a vengeance.
On DF Wiki ˇ On DFFD

"Hey idiots, someone hacked my account to call you all idiots! Wasn't me you idiots!" seems to stretch credulity a bit.

Glatux

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 20, 2015, 08:59:20 am »

I've got a problem, if I try to extract essence from a megabeast heart I only get grease.

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 20, 2015, 12:16:07 pm »

I've got a problem, if I try to extract essence from a megabeast heart I only get grease.

Uhoh. Crap, let me see what went wrong. @_@

EDIT: Doh! It was a typo that occured when I was changing mentions of "essense" to "essence" it seems. Will fix shortly.

EDIT 2: Fixed. Thank you for finding that.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 12:40:39 pm by Random_Dragon »
On DF Wiki ˇ On DFFD

Glatux

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 21, 2015, 09:46:13 am »

Uhoh. Crap, let me see what went wrong. @_@

EDIT: Doh! It was a typo that occured when I was changing mentions of "essense" to "essence" it seems. Will fix shortly.

EDIT 2: Fixed. Thank you for finding that.

Have you modified the download because I've redownloaded, created a new world it and it's still grease.

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 21, 2015, 10:01:43 am »

Have you modified the download because I've redownloaded, created a new world it and it's still grease.

I updated the... *checks DFFD*

What the fuck, why is that typo still there? >.<

EDIT: I am an idiot. I uploaded that update to the .42.02 version instead of the .42.03 version.

EDIT 2: Fixed, and this time I made sure it went into the right version.. If it still borks after that, I will be saddragon.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 10:08:51 am by Random_Dragon »
On DF Wiki ˇ On DFFD

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 21, 2015, 01:19:46 pm »

Bug of the day: Barbed haze fails to induce berserkgang due to the drinker lacking the [NOT_LIVING] token.
On DF Wiki ˇ On DFFD

Dozebôm Lolumzalěs

• Bay Watcher
  • what even is truth
    • View Profile
    • test
« Reply #82 on: December 21, 2015, 01:39:22 pm »

A backwards check for "livingness"?
Quote from: King James Programming
...Simplification leaves us with the black extra-cosmic gulfs it throws open before our frenzied eyes...
Quote from: Salvané Descocrates
The only difference between me and a fool is that I know that I know only that I think, therefore I am.
Sigtext!

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 21, 2015, 01:59:11 pm »

A backwards check for "livingness"?

Or something to that effect. What's more bothersome is that barbed haze also adds the "crazed" tag with also should've had an effect.

EDIT: And add unusable skulls for tougher monsters to my fix list.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 07:00:56 pm by Random_Dragon »
On DF Wiki ˇ On DFFD

hawkwing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [.42.04] Adventurecraft (yet another Wanderer's Friend derivative)
« Reply #84 on: January 02, 2016, 02:34:24 am »

I've been messing around with this mod for a day or two, and it's been a nice addition! One quick issue though:

Making metal armor (by crafting leather armor then reinforcing them) always seems to result in an item with no quality modifier. I've tested it with 20 or so helms, as well as a few other pieces of reinforced armor. I've made plenty of other stuff just fine and gotten quality level modifiers left and right, so I'm assuming this isn't intentional.

Some quick stats from my adventurer: Dab Tanner, Dab Weaver, Skil Clothier, Comp W Craft, Comp M Craft, Dab Leatherworker, Dab Spinner.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 03:26:26 am by hawkwing »

Glatux

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 02, 2016, 07:09:27 am »

It's impossible to scrap angel weapon or armor in the current version, is there a possible fix ?

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 02, 2016, 08:45:13 am »

Making metal armor (by crafting leather armor then reinforcing them) always seems to result in an item with no quality modifier. I've tested it with 20 or so helms, as well as a few other pieces of reinforced armor. I've made plenty of other stuff just fine and gotten quality level modifiers left and right, so I'm assuming this isn't intentional.

Oh that is odd. Wait. I think I see a likely suspect for the cause. I didn't think to assign a skill to the reactions because I wasn't sure what might be fitting for it. Why didn't I think of using metalcrafting or armorsmithing? I am a dunce. >.<

It's impossible to scrap angel weapon or armor in the current version, is there a possible fix ?

That would require...oh. That might be easily fixable. I'd gone the HARD way and gave the material_reaction_product to all metal definitions that can show up in weapons or armor, when just giving the TEMPLATE it would've made more sense. >.<
On DF Wiki ˇ On DFFD

Glatux

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 02, 2016, 09:06:05 am »

I noticed that creature in creature_adventurecraft have "essense" instead of "essence"

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 02, 2016, 09:13:56 am »

I noticed that creature in creature_adventurecraft have "essense" instead of "essence"

Ack. Sorry about that. @_@

And as for scrapping angelic materials, I'm encountering a problem. It seems that dumping the item_reaction_product info into the metal template doesn't work as planned.
On DF Wiki ˇ On DFFD

Glatux

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 02, 2016, 09:46:44 am »

Ack. Sorry about that. @_@

And as for scrapping angelic materials, I'm encountering a problem. It seems that dumping the item_reaction_product info into the metal template doesn't work as planned.

Well you could have another reaction for it

Code: [Select]
[REACTION:DISMANTLE_WEAPON_2_ADV]
[NAME:dismantle weapon 2]
[ADVENTURE_MODE_ENABLED]
[REAGENT:carver:1:WEAPON:ITEM_WEAPON_DAGGER_LARGE:NONE:NONE][PRESERVE_REAGENT]
[REAGENT:item:1:WEAPON:NONE:METAL:NONE]
[PRODUCT:80:1:TOOL:ITEM_TOOL_SCRAP:GET_MATERIAL_FROM_REAGENT:item:NONE]
[SKILL:CLOTHESMAKING]

That one work with angelic weapon
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 33