Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Before you read this poll, did you notice that I turned my sig into a mini game?

Yes.
- 5 (41.7%)
No.
- 2 (16.7%)
WOT.
- 1 (8.3%)
I wanna play!
- 2 (16.7%)
To avoid messing up the poll, I'll be using this option.
- 2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]

Author Topic: Fallacy's Looter's Delight(9/6): SUDDEN DEATH TWO POINT THREE  (Read 23208 times)

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's Looter's Delight(9/6): SUDDEN DEATH TWO POINT THREE
« Reply #270 on: March 12, 2016, 07:11:50 pm »

I will die in such a way that only a Roach Can!

(Getting tiring with nobody dying too, and I know I'm part of the problem, so it's a good time to off me, since I didn't really contribute anything to the fight. Something big killed the roach last game, it involved magical crystals and skewering. This is a fun game, I'll be sure to jump in to the next thing you do.)
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: March 12, 2016, 07:14:27 pm »

Use the communication device to contact the person thingy. Acquire protection from nukes.

"OI. YOU HELP FERDINANDO ALINO. FERDINANDO ALINO CAN KILL BIG EVIL SPACE GUY WHO YOU DALEK HATE. DALEK HATE BIG SPACE GUY, YES? YOU SAVE FERDINANDO FROM NUKEY NUKE JUSTICE, FERDINANDO GO ALL MASHY MASHY ON BIG SPACE ASS. DEAL?"
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: March 13, 2016, 10:03:15 am »

Try to steal a bow from a mongol horseman. If not possible, catch an arrow in midair and throw it at the horseman who shot it.

EDIT: About too many players and NPCs:

I know exactly what you mean. The last game I ran ended up dying for similar reasons. I decided to nuke the NPCs for an update I was writing, but it still took too long which was what made me decide to finally quit. If I'm gonna be running another game, it's probably going to be an SG.

Actually...
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 10:07:21 am by heydude6 »
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: March 13, 2016, 10:34:34 pm »

((Running a LD game in a nutshell:

"Oh, this doesn't seem too bad, everything looks pretty straightforward. I just roll here and here... Yeah, I could totally work more people into this."
"What do all of these rolls even mean? Did I even get everyone? Who's moving first? Crap, did someone die? What's their loot? Ah, gosh dang it, it's an NPC."

I have fallen into this same trap three times now. So don't beat yourself up too hard over it.))
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]