Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25

Author Topic: Aira's Playing (Sprout: Bees, Farming, Magic, and Monks!)  (Read 43831 times)

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
  • AKA Aira; Legendary Female Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
Re: Aira's Playing (UPDATE: New Schedule and Streaming!)
« Reply #345 on: July 16, 2017, 03:20:05 am »

Check out the latest Channel Update for some big announcements, including my new uploading schedule (a video every weekday!) and details on my new streaming schedule (Sundays at 17.00 GMT+2 - that's today! come watch!).

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
Re: Aira's Playing (NEW SERIES: The Simple Life 2)
« Reply #346 on: July 18, 2017, 12:21:29 am »

I've got a new series out: The Simple Life 2! It's a new Minecraft modpack and I've been invited by the creator to join its official server with some other lovely people - I'm a Simpleton now, and proud! :D This pack has a unique blend of mods, including many I've never used, like Animania, Ars Magicka, and my personal favorite so far, Mo' Bends, which gives me knees, elbows, and the bestest animations ever!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: July 18, 2017, 12:38:56 am »

5 seconds in and it's already Hajime no Aira. :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #348 on: July 19, 2017, 03:35:44 am »

5 seconds in and it's already Hajime no Aira. :P

I.... I have no idea what that means, though I suspect it is related to some kind of anime?

In any case, in Episode 59 of Stardew Valley, the calendar says it's Elliot's birthday, but will we have time to bring that smug jerk a present?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Aira's Playing (Stardew Valley: Technically Elliot's Birthday)
« Reply #349 on: July 19, 2017, 07:09:16 am »

Indeed it is! Hajime no Ippo is an extremely long-running boxing manga (I think since... early 90's maybe?) that I like. I never watch boxing but I'm a big fan of the spirit of it.

Also, out of curiosity... once the multiplayer drops, might we see an Empresss running around Bashed Helmet?
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
Re: Aira's Playing (Stardew Valley: Technically Elliot's Birthday)
« Reply #350 on: July 19, 2017, 10:26:35 am »

Not sure! It's possible, but I'm not sure if mom would enjoy SDV or just get bored. We'll see what happens! I think we still have a little while before that happens anyway, right?

In any case, don't miss Episode 16 of Foolcraft! In this one, I try to make up for losing some of our dungeon footage by introducing mom to our friend the Wither...

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Aira's Playing (Foolcraft: Baby's First Wither)
« Reply #351 on: July 19, 2017, 05:42:26 pm »

True. I'm not sure when that update is. I do remember hearing it's soon...ish.

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
Re: Aira's Playing (Eohemerid Deserves More Attention!)
« Reply #352 on: July 21, 2017, 02:52:10 am »

Announcing a new series! This one will be out sometimes on Thursdays (sometimes I'll use Thursdays for reviews/critique/other stuff). It's called These Games Deserve More Attention. I'll be highlighting indie games which are very well made but never made it big. Give these games some love!

The first game is Ephemerid. It's a rock opera rhythm game about a mayfly that falls in love, and it's all hand-crafted from paper. I cannot rave hard enough about this game. Check it out, tell your friends, and let's get this one some more attention!

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
Re: Aira's Playing (Minecraft Sprout - NEW SERIES!)
« Reply #353 on: July 21, 2017, 03:32:45 pm »

Yet ANOTHER new series! (Last one for a while, I promise!) This one is the new Minecraft modpack from thephoenixlodge, creator of Regrowth. This one is really special - and really difficult and dangerous! In episode 1 I already run away from not one but TWO dragons, squee at some hamsters, and start raiding my first dungeon. Taking all bets, how long till my first death?

Sprout Episode 1

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
Re: Aira's Playing (Stream Archive: Ahnayro Part 2)
« Reply #354 on: July 24, 2017, 09:02:38 am »

Yesterday's stream went pretty well, thanks to everyone's help! This really is a game best played with friends/helpers/minions. ;) If you missed the stream, check out the HD stream archive of Ahnayro (Part 2) to catch up, and don't forget that I stream every Sunday at 17.00 (GMT+2). That's 16.00 in the UK, 11.00 am in the US Eastern time zone (and you can probably figure it out from there).

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: Aira's Playing (Stream Archive: Ahnayro Part 2)
« Reply #355 on: July 24, 2017, 09:08:41 am »

PTW!

Didn't I PTW this thread already? Strange!
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
Re: Aira's Playing (The Simple Life 2 on the Simpletons Server)
« Reply #356 on: July 25, 2017, 03:11:21 am »

Episode 2 of The Simple Life 2 is up! We check in with Hamster Beach's progress, then head to where I'll be setting up my very first MineColonies colony. Time to learn a fancy new mod!

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
Re: Aira's Playing (YONDER! It's beautiful and amazing and I'm hooked!)
« Reply #357 on: July 25, 2017, 12:01:55 pm »

I know I promised no new series for a while but, well... Yonder happened. Can you blame me? It's beautiful, massive, adorable, awe-inspiring, and just perfect! Come watch Episode 1 and don't forget to comment on the video to let me know how often you want to see new episodes from this game!

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: July 25, 2017, 04:29:03 pm »

Yonder is neat. Requires a good memory or writing things down for the "fast travel" though. Go forth and listen carefully, crazy cat lady.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: July 25, 2017, 04:52:05 pm »

Considering that there are multiple cats in the first area alone (it said 8 left to find, I think?) crazy cat lady is going to be about right by the end of the game I'm sure. :P
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25