Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25]

Author Topic: Aira's Playing (Sprout: Bees, Farming, Magic, and Monks!)  (Read 43544 times)

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
  • AKA Aira; Legendary Female Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
Re: Aira's Playing (FOOLCRAFT: Building Strawberry Hill)
« Reply #360 on: July 26, 2017, 10:50:16 am »

In Episode 17 of Foolcraft, mom and I may be tired from our Wither battle, but it's about time she rolled up her sleeves and contributed to this base! We get started building Strawberry Hill, a magical place which will "magically" generate strawberry food items from the raw ingredients growing and living on the hill.

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games

Episode 2 of Yonder is up! It seems quite a few people want to see this as regularly as possible, so I'll be doing this one Tuesday-Thursday for at least a few weeks before getting back to my usual schedule. Come enjoy the cuteness, the beauty, and the fun! This time I show off animal care, farming, fishing, cooking, and more!

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
Re: Aira's Playing (SPROUT Ep 2 - Let's rob a dragon!)
« Reply #362 on: July 28, 2017, 10:16:10 am »

Let's rob a dragon in Episode 2 of Sprout! Also let's find an NPC village with an armorer and twin stablemasters!

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
Re: Aira's Playing (More Simple Life, Yonder, and Sprout!)
« Reply #363 on: August 05, 2017, 01:28:33 am »

GAH. Not only have I been neglecting my channel, I've been neglecting this thread, too! Well, neglect is not really the correct term. I've been chained to an insane work project that greatly overstepped its appropriate boundaries and spilled into basically all of my free time, staining it with the taint of responsibility. But worry not! The project is finished, and I will be getting back to my regular schedule now.\

In the meantime, I did manage to get a few new videos out this week. Please enjoy these THREE episode THREES:

In Episode 3 of The Simple Life 2 it is my honor to introduce you to King Whitefeather, hang out with some of the other Simpletons, and-- Wait, who is this? A SPECIAL GUEST? Who could it be?!

In Episode 3 of Yonder I, well, I run around finishing quests, exploring, discovering beautiful places and views, and generally squeeing with joy.

In Episode 3 of Sprout I go down into the dark, scary dungeon, kill some bad guys, and then it's time to find a beautiful place to call home.

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
Re: Aira's Playing (Massive Update and a Co-op Series With a Fellow Dorf!)
« Reply #364 on: August 19, 2017, 02:42:27 am »

GAH! How does this keep happening? How do I keep forgetting to post here, for my dorfish family, in my original home on the internet, in the mountainhomes? This will not stand! I know most of you are now active in the Aira Plays Games Discord, and some of you have even become generous patrons on Patreon, but that is no reason to abandon this, my original YouTube channel thread. I vow to do better!

So, for the past two weeks, what have I been up to?

As usual, there are new episodes of my regular series.
In Episode 4 of the Simple Life 2 I start working a little on the quest book and get the foundations laid for some technology.
In Episode 4 of Yonder I find the brewers' village and learn to brew... fireworks?
In Episode 18 of Foolcraft I do something I'm very proud of indeed: I SOLVE the issue with Ender IO pipes breaking across chunks!!!
In Episode 60 of Stardew Valley I relax on the farm for the first time in ages and pose philosophical questions about sardines.
In Episode 4 of Sprout I hunt me some wascaly cweepuhs and find some new secrets.

And then there's the most exciting announcement of all! This past week, I was away on a holiday, so my usual series were suspended for the week. But to replace them, I have for you a five-episode co-op series with none other than our very own Jar of Jam!

Battleblock With Jam (Playlist)

We had a great time, and I certainly didn't get him killed over and over again on purpose...

While I'm mentioning Jam, did you guys know he streams? Oh man, does he stream. Like, a lot. Like, every single weekday. He's on a quest to get through all the games in his Steam library (though right now he's a bit distracted by Path of Exile). There are some very nice people who watch him regularly, including me, some other dorfs, and some outsiders who are lovely nonetheless. If you want to check him out (and you should), he's at www.twitch.tv/jarxjam weekday evenings from 16.00 UTC (that's 5 pm in the UK, 6 pm in Central Europe, noon in the US Eastern time zone, 9 am in the US Pacific time zone).

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
Re: Aira's Playing (Massive Update and a Co-op Series With a Fellow Dorf!)
« Reply #365 on: August 20, 2017, 09:17:10 am »

I'll be streaming in less than 45 minutes at www.mixer.com/airova !

I'm continuing my playthrough of Botanicula. I'll go for at least an hour - we'll see how I feel about continuing then. ;) Join in!

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
Re: Aira's Playing (The Simple Life 2: Peacock Manor)
« Reply #366 on: August 21, 2017, 10:01:18 am »

In Episode 5 of The Simple Life 2 I show off my progress with Peacock Manor and try to complete a few quests, discovering a handy mine shaft in the process!

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
Re: Aira's Playing (Yonder - SO BEAUTIFUL!)
« Reply #367 on: August 22, 2017, 01:01:47 pm »

In Episode 5 of Yonder the world continues to be adorable and wonderful, and the storyline moves along with the help of a sprite and lots of flowers.

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
Re: Aira's Playing (Foolcraft: EPIC BASE TOURS!)
« Reply #368 on: August 23, 2017, 10:57:08 am »

In Episode 19 of Foolcraft we check in with Mom and then begin a tour of all my patrons' bases, starting with Elektrivin, who makes me and mom look like silly children with all of the amazing epic stuff he's built and created.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
Re: Aira's Playing (Foolcraft: EPIC BASE TOURS!)
« Reply #369 on: August 23, 2017, 11:51:21 am »

Well, my base will make you feel better when you get to it. I haven't done much in the way of crazy advanced stuff at all.

I do have a tank with several hundred buckets of spring water, though.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
Re: Aira's Playing (Coop Battleblock w/Jar of Jam)
« Reply #370 on: August 24, 2017, 02:15:18 pm »

We had so much fun last week, we decided to keep playing! Tune in to Episode 6 of co-op Battleblock Theater with Bay12's very own Jar of Jam!

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
Re: Aira's Playing (Sprout: Bees, Farming, Magic, and Monks!)
« Reply #371 on: August 25, 2017, 10:53:11 am »

In Episode 5 of Sprout, I've made progress on an underground mountainhome, including a great wheat farm powered mostly by Rustic bees. I've also found a monastery and gotten some quests taken care of. It looks like the Roots mod might not be worth it after all - should I go for Botania next, or what?

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
Re: Aira's Playing (Sprout: Bees, Farming, Magic, and Monks!)
« Reply #372 on: August 25, 2017, 11:15:28 am »

Botania would be neat. I've done a few magic packs pretty high up, but never gotten very far in that one. I know it can do neat stuff, but I've never seen most of it.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25]