Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Carnival Chaos! [Always accepting players!]  (Read 2299 times)

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
Carnival Chaos! [Always accepting players!]
« on: September 19, 2015, 06:40:39 pm »

Welcome to the carnival! Watch clowns shoot acid from flowers! See lion tamers summon flying lions! Look, as hard helmet clad people get launched from cannons, splattering guts and gore! Welcome to... The carnival!

Spoiler: What dis (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: How Drafting works (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Games (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: How Games work (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: example (click to show/hide)

So yeah.

Cards so far
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 05:57:47 am by tntey »
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Carnival Chaos!
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2015, 09:33:29 am »

Bump.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2015, 11:57:45 am »

Sounds fun, I'll join I guess.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Lermfish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2015, 02:42:25 pm »

Because this reminds me of a project I'm working on, I volunteer as tribute to play.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2015, 02:43:39 pm »

Will start when two more players join! Now, do you guys want to do a 1v1v1v1 draft, or 1 1v1 tourny?

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2015, 02:49:51 pm »

I have no preference. Whichever's easier for you I guess.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2015, 02:50:50 pm »

I have no preference. Whichever's easier for you I guess.

Okay. It doesn't really matter which is harder.

Lermfish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2015, 02:57:12 pm »

Whichever is easier.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2015, 03:17:39 pm »

Whichever is easier.
Okay. I am working on cards right now. You guys have any ideas?

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Carnival Chaos! [PEOPLE NEEDED]
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2015, 05:12:02 pm »

Cards so far

Have any ideas for cards? Just comment!

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2015, 08:02:23 pm »

One last shameful bump.

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2015, 08:10:06 pm »

I'll join.
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2015, 08:12:52 pm »

One more! If we get another one, then I'll set up the game tommrow

Lermfish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2015, 09:42:13 pm »

None so far. I like it. I will say that if this fails it should be relaunched as an RPG.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2015, 09:56:09 pm »

IN!

I suggested a few in the Google Document.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Pages: [1] 2