Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: Igynpadca Single-Player Game  (Read 10958 times)

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
Re: Igynpadca Single-Player Game
« Reply #75 on: September 09, 2016, 10:44:22 pm »

Patch Impending_Calamity just dropped! They called it a "pre-hotfix," so I guess they're planning something bigger soon?

Fixes:
VR mode doesn't cause enduring psychosis.
Villager next to windmill in New Lesser Dirtstick is now wearing Filthy Rags instead of Dirty Scraps.
It's now possible to resize the minimap in the init.

Features:
Added decorative piles of sticks so you don't have to build kindling piles when you want to decorate with piles of sticks. They can be ignited if you like.
P now equals NP [USER REQUESTED FEATURE]
Removed "Aliby" quest as Willary has escaped from prison.
Worldgen is in, but in a compromise, we made it so that it always makes the same map.

And one final note, we'd like to welcome a new artist to the team, Kilman. He's a great animator, and possesses some fascinating tattoos!

« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 12:11:22 am by PTTG?? »
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 09, 2016, 11:08:26 pm »

Oooh boy.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 10, 2016, 12:36:09 am »

P now equals NP [USER REQUESTED FEATURE]
Fricking finally!
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 10, 2016, 03:52:06 am »

So they didn't fix the thing where the garbage apes who were only meant to roam in packs of prime numbers occasionally wandered around on their own, the fucking lazy scumbag devs worse than no man's sky, at least the devs on that are still trying to make the goddamn game.

I mean, that glitch just ruined the experience for me. Total buzzkill.
One wheel short of a wagon

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 10, 2016, 08:50:00 am »

Is 1 a prime though?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 10, 2016, 10:09:04 am »

That's the point. They shouldn't have opened up the debate at all. I hate it when fantasy games try to be all edgy and political, the stupid Agrok Council quest when you just had to listen to 3,000 lines of dialogue about corruption in the establishment and then not do anything was bad enough :/

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 10, 2016, 10:48:25 am »

I personally liked the fight against the filibuster in the Agrok Council. Did you figure out you can attack the dialogue box with ranged weapons? It only took me 49 minutes to blast it down when I did the quest.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 30, 2016, 12:06:18 am »

Hey, my tracker found that the copyright number on the GGC website just updated from 1999-2016 to 1922-2016. Could this be the update ARG people are talking about?

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 30, 2016, 12:45:07 am »

Yeah, just like them to work on that rather than drafting the new DLC I pre-brought before the game came out. Fuckin crooks.

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 30, 2016, 02:19:26 am »

Yeah, just like them to work on that rather than drafting the new DLC I pre-brought before the game came out. Fuckin crooks.

Spoiler: OOC (click to show/hide)

Ibid Straydrink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 30, 2016, 05:04:55 am »

My God, did I really buy the pre-rerelease for this shit? The devs need to stop tweaking the game balance back and forth, and just and fix their goddamned settlement system. I can't get past 602 people because of these fucking gnome sieges. It's bullshit.
“I am the spirit that negates. And rightly so, for all that comes to be. Deserves to perish wretchedly; 'Twere better nothing would begin."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 30, 2016, 10:03:31 am »

I only found out about this when I found this thread...
Sigtext

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 30, 2016, 03:26:33 pm »

I personally liked the fight against the filibuster in the Agrok Council. Did you figure out you can attack the dialogue box with ranged weapons? It only took me 49 minutes to blast it down when I did the quest.
This! This is why I buy the Wand of Muting! But every time I pull it out a new text box opens and my character puts it away! I thought I could finish this quest in 5 seconds with this thing, but it ended up taking a freakin' eternity!
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 30, 2016, 03:32:50 pm »

My God, did I really buy the pre-rerelease for this shit? The devs need to stop tweaking the game balance back and forth, and just and fix their goddamned settlement system. I can't get past 602 people because of these fucking gnome sieges. It's bullshit.
It's not bullshit; you're just a nub. Everyone know that to counteract gnomes you just need an equal number of emongs.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Ibid Straydrink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 01, 2016, 02:56:10 am »

It's not bullshit; you're just a nub. Everyone know that to counteract gnomes you just need an equal number of emongs.

Wait, what? What even is an emong, and where do you recruit them? Do they get along with trolls?

I've just been sticking around The Slopes, mostly.....
“I am the spirit that negates. And rightly so, for all that comes to be. Deserves to perish wretchedly; 'Twere better nothing would begin."
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7