Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: A Flexible Mind: A Shadowrun Suggestion Game  (Read 19138 times)

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
Re: A Flexible Mind: Now With 100% More Robots [SG]
« Reply #45 on: October 07, 2015, 05:42:13 am »

Yeah, let's use chaos.
Max avatar size is 80x80

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 07, 2015, 05:46:31 am »

CHAAAAOOOOOSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!
(Except make sure you're AIMING it.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 07, 2015, 07:09:28 am »

In the general direction of the people!

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 07, 2015, 10:38:57 am »

Spoiler: Chaos roll (click to show/hide)

The gas was thin enough that through the electricity arcs, Ohfoor could see the guards. He stared them down for a moment before an odd feeling swept over him. The sounds of popping filled the air as small objects dropped within the electrical smoke and a loud buzzing just beyond began. The mobile tank chimed in flatly, "Swarm of insects detected nearby, caution advised." The guards in the hallway let loose screams as they flailed in a panic. There were two options to escape, ride the electrically grounded quadruped tank to pass the smoke and the distracted guards, or pass the server-laden corner ahead.

Spoiler: Current Powers (click to show/hide)

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 07, 2015, 02:04:05 pm »

Although it would be more covert to go through the corner, we spent so much time with the tank.
Ride the electrically grounded tank.
Max avatar size is 80x80

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 07, 2015, 05:58:19 pm »

Although it would be more covert to go through the corner, we spent so much time with the tank.
Ride the electrically grounded tank.
HELL YA LETS GO
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 08, 2015, 09:50:46 am »

Ohfoor hopped on the tank's supports, sliding each foot into a foothold. "Manual input." A relatively simple console popped free in front of him, along with a pair of joysticks that unfolded before him. The tank's legs hissed as they steadily thumped the ground, cracking the concrete underfoot with each thump. Thankfully the leg controls were simple enough to guess, save for the miscellaneous buttons that he dared not try. He and the tank passed through the arcing smoke with ease, emerging on the other side to greet the panicking, heavily geared, bee covered guards. Ohfoor called out to the tank, "Kick the targets." The tank beeped happily as it briefly took over control, swinging it's half-ton legs at the guards, leveling them against the sides of the railing with a kick to their sides. Seems like they're out of commission for now. The tank moved further out onto the metal grated platform, withdrawing the grounding spikes as it moved further from the smoke.

The tank itself barely fit on the platform, but it managed it with a good bit of speed. With a quick look around the area, Ohfoor spotted a slanted equipment elevator halfway down the path, and within moments they arrived. There was a key already in the elevator's ignition and a button for up and down... Wait, what level are we on?... Which way do we go?

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 08, 2015, 04:52:38 pm »

Up because we are under ground obviously
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 08, 2015, 04:53:19 pm »

Up because we are under ground obviously
Nah, they won't expect down.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 08, 2015, 07:36:36 pm »

Let's go down.
Max avatar size is 80x80

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 09, 2015, 06:47:29 am »

if we want to get out, going up would be smartest. however, they are aware that we are active and will likely puzzle out that we are currently  on the run when the guards we just kicked fail to report in. I vote down, and then send the tank up to distract them.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #56 on: October 09, 2015, 08:56:19 am »

if we want to get out, going up would be smartest. however, they are aware that we are active and will likely puzzle out that we are currently  on the run when the guards we just kicked fail to report in. I vote down, and then send the tank up to distract them.
+1, also ptw
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 09, 2015, 10:50:58 am »

If on the other hand we are high above the ground in a window less building, they would expect us to go down...
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 09, 2015, 10:53:44 am »

If on the other hand we are high above the ground in a window less building, they would expect us to go down...
This is also true. ;)

EDIT: Wait, are you planning on using the tank as a red herring for the breakout? ...That's actually pretty brilliant. I'll post an update in a few.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 01:51:04 pm by The Fool »

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 09, 2015, 03:08:36 pm »

(Won't send the tank back up without giving a description of what the bottom floor is first. OPTIONS!)

Ohfoor unmounted the tank on the elevator platform, walking up to the turnkey to get the platform moving. Which direction though... After a moment, he flicked the key to go downward and the elevator roared to life, descending as the motors on each side blared. The descent went further and further down as the walls closed in around the elevator, obscuring any view of the floor below that might have been there.

When the walls gave way to the open air, Ohfoor saw what was before him, awaiting a floor down. The walls were a bare steel structure. The floor was a steel grating covering the entirety of the level with three walled buildings down the center of the level, each with stairways and windows lining the sides. Down the center of the floor at the far wall was a large metal warehouse that was quickly obscured by the central building as the elevator neared the landing. There were people wandering back and forth from building to building, but they seemed to be few and far between. Wooden boxes, mostly 4 feet wide cubes, rested on palettes in the open spots in front of the buildings in large rectangles three or four boxes wide. Most of the boxes were unmarked and closed, but there were a few exceptions. Some in white coats, but most in the armor that the guard watching your cell wore. The elevator clicked into place, locking into the ground. No one seems to have noticed Ohfoor or the unarmed tank yet.

Spoiler: Current Powers (click to show/hide)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7