Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Imperial Guard Stronghold  (Read 4678 times)

Urist McScoopbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Damnit Scoopz!
    • View Profile
Re: Imperial Guard Stronghold
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2015, 08:08:50 pm »

Spam is always a viable strategy. In fact DoW is more based on holding the enemy's spam at bay with a defensive line to give your own spam time to reach critical spaminess.
This conversation is getting disturbing fast, disturbingly erotic.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2015, 08:12:26 pm »

Spam is always a viable strategy. In fact DoW is more based on holding the enemy's spam at bay with a defensive line to give your own spam time to reach critical spaminess.

Finally got it to work and beat the Orks with SOB. Then I forgot to save after a grueling battle that went back and forth with holding a number of strategy points. I think i've officially rage quited until exams are over for this week. I'll tell you guys how my spam works out in the end with the IG when I attack their stronghold again.

Urist McScoopbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Damnit Scoopz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2015, 09:19:23 pm »

Finally got it to work and beat the Orks with SOB. Then I forgot to save after a grueling battle that went back and forth with holding a number of strategy points. I think i've officially rage quited until exams are over for this week. I'll tell you guys how my spam works out in the end with the IG when I attack their stronghold again.

Godspeed to you friend. Sisters aren't my favorite faction so I sympathize, but I assure you it is possible.
This conversation is getting disturbing fast, disturbingly erotic.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2015, 10:54:33 pm »

Warhammer 40k lore. They're my favorite because their not throwaway soldiers like the IG are but not as strong/OP as the space marines are. They meet that mifdle ground to me and it just sits well because theirs more realism (as far as fantasy goes) when they fight.

In the game, I like their armor, bolters, simple playstyle, and of course burning away morale and flesh. Theirs something awesome about breaking a ork unit with flametrowers that feels so right.

But..IG steonghold is op. Like I said ill try again later when exams are over.
Pages: 1 [2]