Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Continue game as it is? Or reboot and start from turn 1?

X
- 0 (0%)
Y
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 11, 2015, 03:00:40 am

Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 97

Author Topic: Wikipedia-Wars: Round 73 - A Coruna Showdown  (Read 152439 times)

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia-Wars: Round 71 - Battle of La Mansion (Part Uno)
« Reply #1395 on: October 10, 2016, 12:37:17 am »

"Not just a lion, the one and only Mr. Lion. Tell me, my good man, do you know where I can procure the equipment for crab fishing. Also, by the by, have you see any incongruously dressed strangers around?... Excluding me, of course."
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 12:39:51 am by Cinder »
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1396 on: October 10, 2016, 12:44:18 am »

Tell my insurgent friend to get inside a building with a good line of site on the knight and the women and get out the AK47. As for myself, mind read the knight.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

The Ensorceler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1397 on: October 10, 2016, 01:53:21 am »

Find a suitable location and sell the Unio. Make small talk with the buyer to become apprised of the political situation, and finish off the conversation thusly: "You wouldn't be able to direct me towards any... Anarchists, would you?"

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1398 on: October 10, 2016, 04:17:30 am »

((Uhh...where was I in the turn?))
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #1399 on: October 10, 2016, 04:22:39 am »

((...
Shit.
Goddamnit, now?! Now I get the shitty rolls?!))
"...
Dead, hmph.
I guess I have to sort this out myself."
Or die trying.
Alright, I'm leaving, close the portal to that other god, talk to the demon aztec, tell him there's plenty of mortals who need to be punished outside the mansion, let the aztecs who have had their moral broken run, they'll be no use at this point, get the animal empowered aztec dragged in and healed, pick up the raiju aztec and fly him around the enemy force to the back, where he is to take out as many as he can, and once they discover him, to use the forest as cover, while there, crack that amulet I've been given, and fly back.
((Oh man, I really have no clue what else to do, looks like this'll pan out about the same as the sunset invasion.))
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1400 on: October 10, 2016, 08:34:32 am »

Turn towards the other two with an eyebrow raised, before hopping off and walking towards them. Try simply speaking to them, see where they come from and what their angle is:

"Hello! I'm Francesca "Greatness" Colette. You two don't seem to be around here, and I was just curious about it."
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1401 on: October 10, 2016, 08:39:40 am »

"Ow. OWWWWW. Yuri? YURI? Waitaminute, you're a Logia. You ought to be able to pull yourself together. Comeon, Yuri! Yuri? ... You're dead aren't you, Yuri. Uhh... you know what? No. If I have anything to say about it, you won't be dead much longer. EXECUTE? IF YOU CAN HEAR ME, I COULD DO WITH A PORTAL OPENING..."

Fallacy makes use of her bonuses to running and stamina as she runs back to her painting supplies and gets painting. What does Fallacy paint, you ask? First, she thinks. Then she paints a contract. Not just any contract, however. A contract the size of a city, carved into a very flat plain. A contract scribed by a number of gods. A contract that has its terms alter the very laws of reality to rapidly perfectly heal/repair whatever is within the contract's radius, even to the point of resurrecting the dead and correcting genetic flaws. Once the painting is opened, Fallacy has someone bring her a metal pot and ladle, which she uses to gather up Yuri's molten state and carry him into the contract.

((If NAV can combine Maces and Golf to get super-bonuses, why can't I combine Law and Landscape Painting?  :P ))
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1402 on: October 10, 2016, 02:43:44 pm »

Well, this looks stupid in every good way possible. I'm just gonna hop into the waitlist, real quick...
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1403 on: October 11, 2016, 10:25:59 am »

Search for either other wiki warriors, or living things that were brought/made by one, stealthily of course, don't want to get offed after all.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1404 on: October 11, 2016, 01:20:45 pm »

((Uhh...where was I in the turn?))

I must've missed you in my sleep-deprived state. I have edited in your action in the turn.

Well, this looks stupid in every good way possible. I'm just gonna hop into the waitlist, real quick...

Added.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #1405 on: October 12, 2016, 01:19:42 pm »

"Hmm, you are definitely right there comrade, in both cases. If you could bring me some more... suitable clothing we can leave immediately.

Find a sack and put all of my samurai armor in it. Grab a horse and put the sack in one of its saddlebags. Once Frederico comes back with less conspicuous clothing, put it on and set off to find the good doctor.
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1406 on: October 12, 2016, 01:41:03 pm »

"I'm landing. Don't shoot. Also, you think you can talk me through the landing procedures? The pilot's gone, and I would rather not crash."

Land the plane. Wait for them to presumably give further instructions.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1407 on: October 13, 2016, 06:08:28 pm »

((Crap, it's been 3 days and I still haven't posted an action. Sorry, it just slipped my mind.))

Might as well try this Samuel guy out. Get in and ask if they can deal with a cranial gunshot wound. If they don't go to the hospital.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1408 on: October 14, 2016, 10:21:25 am »

Warily approach the people entering the square.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1409 on: October 17, 2016, 10:45:25 am »

Turn coming later today.

EDIT: This turn is taking longer than expected to complete, but it is being produced nonetheless.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 12:03:19 pm by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 97