Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Continue game as it is? Or reboot and start from turn 1?

X
- 0 (0%)
Y
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 11, 2015, 03:00:40 am

Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97

Author Topic: Wikipedia-Wars: Round 73 - A Coruna Showdown  (Read 150245 times)

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia-Wars: Round 72 - Battle of La Mansion (Part Dos)
« Reply #1425 on: October 29, 2016, 10:19:35 pm »

"I really don't know. I woke up in the bomber, missing a crew and unsure of my location. I'm not a pilot, and I wasn't sure what to do, but I was trying to find a crew. There's a war going on, and you can't operate a bomber by yourself. It's like running a business. It takes people, not just one person. I'm sorry for the damages I caused. I will of course reimburse you if you don't kill me."

Explain. Use business metaphors and business negotiation skills.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1426 on: October 30, 2016, 12:50:03 am »

Turn is in production and 75% complete.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1427 on: October 30, 2016, 06:52:50 am »

((Just noticed I made huge typos, pls fix))
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #1428 on: October 30, 2016, 07:08:06 am »

((Y'know, I really am amazed at my luck, I've had things spiral so far out of hand that I'm a false god, have an entire civilisation that I'm ham-fistedly using, tried to bluff a god and got wings for it, and am so heavily injured I'm basically a pile of scars and burns.
But I bet that I'm going to critfail twice in flying above the Nationalists and get riddled with bullets.))
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia-Wars: Round 73 - A Coruna Showdown
« Reply #1429 on: October 31, 2016, 12:40:16 am »

Round 73: A Coruna Showdown
Weather Conditions: Sunny
Time: Afternoon

"That's very perceptive of you. Can you do anything to fix this?" Dr. Samuel responds to Hawk's question, "Of course! In fact, I'd wager that I can help you more than those doctors at the hospital with their so called 'federally tested drugs' and 'certifications for medical practice'. Come with me." Hawk follows the doctor through a door, and into a room with just as many plants, though also many disorganized shelves containing labeled jars of all sorts of plant extracts. Hawk feels something crawling around her ankle, and looks down to see a large lizard scurry behind some potted plants. "Oh don't worry about him, even though I specialize in herbs, I have picked up a few animals on my travels as well. My profession has me going all over the world, from the mountains of India to the rainforests of Brazil. As you might guess, I am not Spanish in origin, English actually. I relocated to Spain after some...'issues' back home, and I was about to move when this war broke out. Funny how that happens, you want to leave all the chaos behind you but it has a way of following you, like a tree frog fleeing a carnivorous snake...Oh yes, your injury. Let me see..." The doctor browses his jars until he settles on a container of Belmont Pepper. "Here we go, let me just take a handful of this," he mutters, pouring a dusky red material into his palm. He walks over to Hawk and undoes her bandages, revealing the wound. "This may burn a little, but it's a temporary sensation." [Herbal Medicine: 1+2] Indeed, it produces a stinging, burning sensation on Hawk's head as the ground pepper is applied to the wound. The bleeding does not stopped, and now that the bandages have been removed, the wound itself reopens. "Uh oh, um, er..."

Wipeout looks around for anything out of the ordinary, and so far that results in nothing. Civil war could be considered out of the ordinary, but that's a question left for sociology. The two women in atypical clothing are beginning to interact, so Wipeout decides to focus on that, as it could lead to something of interest.

Once the Insurgent is in position, MidnightJaguar cries out "DEATH TO THE MONARCHY!" She takes a step back and reaches into the breast of her suit, pulling out her pistol; As soon as Midnight cries out, Greatness jumps into action and rushes at the vampire. [Agility: 2 vs. 10+1(Athleticism)] Just as Midnight gets the pistol out of her suit, Greatness quickly establishes a powerful grip on her wrist, holding it at a downwards angle. [Wrestling: 3+2+2(Firm Grip) vs. 4] Greatness swiftly pulls Midnight's right arm down, at the same time driving her knee into her opponent's elbow. The arm doesn't break, but Midnight grunts in pain and reflexively drops her gun on the ground. [Wrestling: 2+2+2 vs. 4] Greatness continues to leverage Midnight's arm by twisting the wrist while applying pressure on the elbow with her other arm; Midnight is forced to bend over, but is able to resist enough and stay on her feet, leaving the two of them in a position similar to this.
At this time, gunfire erupts from a window across the street as the Dimasa Nationalist unloads his AK47. [9 vs. 10] One of the bullets strikes Sir Lorne in the helmet but it ricochets off. "Merde!" The Knight rides next to the struggle between Greatness and Midnight, and brings down his sword's hilt upon the latter. [5+2(Target being Grappled) vs. 3] The hilt smashes into Midnight's skull and she folds like a napkin. Before Greatness can take advantage of this however, Sir Lorne grabs her by the neck and drags her onto the back of his horse. "We can't stay here m'lady, we're exposed!" He spurns his mount into a gallop while putting his shield up in order to protect both of them from more gunfire. [10 vs. 6] There's another burst of automatic gunfire, and while Greatness and her knight are untouched, a bullet hits one of the horses's knees, bringing it down along with both of its riders. [10+1, 2] When the horse begins to topple over, Greatness leaps out of her seat and hits the ground with a perfectly executed roll, and she lands without incident. Sir Lorne however falls right out of his saddle onto the ground, and furthermore the horse comes crashing down upon his left leg. The horse, injured itself, limps off of him while the knight tries to get on his feet, but fails and lands on his backside. Greatness can see that his leg is definitely broken from the angle it is twisted at.
Meanwhile, Midnight gets back up unsteadily. Blood runs down her face and her stance is wobbly; the hilt strike has obviously shaken her up.

Failbird, from behind the cover of a crate, instructs his soldier on their plan of action: "If they attack eachother, we open fire on whoever is still standing. If not... Oh look they're already fighting.". Indeed, Greatness and Midnight have already exchanged blows at this point, and the Germans step out of cover and bring up their WWI weapons. Quickly scanning the participants in the battle, Failbird decides that Greatness looks the least injured out of anyone, and so he aims his pistol for her. [4 vs. 3] He fires at her twice, and one of the bullets barely skims her torso, doing little more than making another annoying flesh wound. The German soldier aims down his rifle sights for the dazed Midnight, [9 vs. 9-8] and fires a single bullet that similarly skims her left leg, slightly damaging her pants but nothing more. When the infantryman fires upon Midnight however, the Dimasa Insurgent is alerted to his leader's peril, and locates the new threat on the battlefield. He pivots his position and turns his AK47 on Failbird's crew. [4 vs. 6] The Indian sprays at the Germans, who retreat from their position but are unharmed, while at the same time firing at their attacker's position, attempting to suppress him. [9 vs. 5] [1 vs. 2] The German soldier unloads into the window, expending most of his ammunition but failing to hit his target; Failbird fires multiple shots and one of them hits its mark, hitting the window shooter right in his stomach. Upon being hit, the Dimasa Nationalist curses fiercely in his native tongue and backs away from the window. Once they are back behind a crate, the soldier remarks to Failbird, "Do you think there are any more of them? I didn't even notice the one in the window at first. It feels like they're coming from every angle!"

Dolosus forms a plan for their immediate mission; "Alright then comrade. I know that even while wearing these clothes, I don't look Spanish. If the Fascists ask what we're doing, I'll pretend not to speak Spanish, and you can tell them that I need Dr. Marcos to treat a family member of mine. We are doing this so that if these soldiers ask for specifics, we don't have to make up a more elaborate story, and you can just tell them that you were sent with me as a guide, and that you don't know anything more than that. Understood?"
"I understand senor, it's a genius plan! Vamos."
The revolutionaries enter Dr. Marcos's office, a plain little building, with the titular man being a heavy balding fellow, probably in his mid to late 50's. After greetings are exchanged, Dolosus reveals his party's true identities. Dr. Marcos is not surprised, "I've been waiting for this exchange, one moment..." The doctor goes into the back of his office and retrieves a sack and a sealed envelope. "The bag contains drugs and other medicines and the envelope is to go to Commander Rodriguez. Do not take offense, but I ask that you leave the village as quickly as possible, the longer you linger, the more suspicious the Fascists will be and begin to question the motive of these non-natives wandering around the village. Good luck, and long live the Republic." (+Medicine Sack, Intelligence Envelope)
The exchange goes without incident, so Dolosus and the partisan exit Dr. Marcos's office with no trouble. As they get on their horse, the two of them spot the trio of Fascist soldiers idling about before are now moving about, their staggered and erratic patterns of movement suggest they are not sober. An elderly man with a cane walks near them, and suddenly one of the soldiers snatches the cane from the man and causes him to fall over, to the soldiers amusement. He slowly gets up while the soldiers jeer and taunt him, and just as he gets to his feet he is shoved onto the ground and laughed at further. The Partisan's voice is low and seethes with rage, "These Fascist bastardos only get joy from bullying the weak and peaceful. I'd love to see them on the receiving end of agony." Dolosus can see that the Partisan's left hand in his in his pocket, clutching the handle of his pistol with white-hot knuckles.

Beirus makes his case "I really don't know. I woke up in the bomber, missing a crew and unsure of my location. I'm not a pilot, and I wasn't sure what to do, but I was trying to find a crew. There's a war going on, and you can't operate a bomber by yourself. It's like running a business. It takes people, not just one person. I'm sorry for the damages I caused. I will of course reimburse you if you don't kill me."
 [Negotiation: 3] The Nazi officer stares down at Beirus the whole time like a betrayed lover, and does not appear to be impressed with his business tactics. "...Do you realize how absurd it is that you would just wake up in an American Bomber with no recollection, alone? Tomorrow will you wake up on a dragon sailing about the heavens? Do you take me for an idiot? Guards!" Two younger soldiers immediately appear in the tent and salute their officer. "We are taking this man to our prison and I want you two to make sure he causes no trouble." The officer turns to Beirus, "You'll be staying there until we either find a way you can assist us, or decide that we would be better off transporting you to a more 'appropriate' setting. Come on now, let's get going, I don't have time to waste."

Cinder converses with Senor Bajista, "What do you mean? Mr. Lion can't even use guns or tanks. If the people should be scared, then they should be scared of each other."
"That further adds to my point, without a gun to defend himself with, Mr. Lion is in great danger of these soldiers, some of whom act impulsively." Mr. Lion brings the fish he had caught to Cinder as a present and she kneels down to inspect the specimen. [Ecology: 5+2] The fish is a Turbot, a common fish in the Northern Atlantic Ocean and considered a delicacy for its delicate texture when cooked; the presence of this fish is indicative of a region where fishing is important.
Cinder asks Senor Bajista about A Coruna's industrial and economic industries. The muscle man strokes his powerful chin and begins to reminiscence, "I've lived here for over twenty years now. I grew up in Toledo and came here as an adolescent for a girl. The girl and I parted ways, but my new love was the city, for its beautiful scenery, pleasant people and easy way of life. I started out as a farmhand but I pursued my dream of being a strongman, like the men you see in the movies who can lift a car or an elephant. Now my business is entertainment, though I have neither much fame or fortune, as to achieve those as an entertainer, one must travel the world, and I have no reason to leave A Coruna behind, especially now." Bajista laughs sadly. "To live here happily, one does not need much money, and I am given a small patronage by the community for my acts of great strength and athleticism. Life has not been as easy recently though, with the war. People are less happy and trusting than they once were."
"...Oh, you wanted to know about A Coruna, not my own personal history! I apologize, it's just that I don't get to speak so openly of my past since everyone here knows of me, and I have an image to keep up. Eh...Yes, from what I have been told by the elders, A Coruna has been an important port in the region since ancient times. You see that old lighthouse up ahead? That's the Tower of Hercules, built by the Romans when they came over. It might not look like it, but there used to be a lot of industry here for a small town. There were big factories for cigarettes, glass and textiles in the 19th century, but then there were economic troubles, and the factories closed down and were destroyed. Many people left for the big cities looking for work, and the town became a quiet port city, quiet until the war started. Even with the war, there hasn't been too much fighting around-" Bajista is cut off as the sound of gunfire travels from the center of the city. Bajista looks down into the sand with woe and doesn't say anything more on the topic of industry and economics.

The Ensorceler accepts the fisherman's offer for a discount in exchange for information on the location of local Anarchists, "Consider it jogged. A pleasure doing business with you." (+$8000 Pesetas)
The fisherman smiles and then whispers in her ear, "Oscar's Bar in town, ask the bartender for gin with half a squeezed peach and then flick your thumb against the bridge of your nose. You didn't hear this from me, okay?"
Ensorceler heads for the bar as the fisherman looks over his new vessel, and finds it on a street corner towards the exterior of town. The interior is old and wooden, and there are not many customers at this time. The Ensorceler sits at the bar and performs the coded message, at which point the bartender looks around the place as if to make sure that no one is watching him closely. He exits the bar and waves for the Ensorceler to follow him to the back of the store. The two of them descend into a cellar and the bartender opens up a hidden entryway into the floor. The Ensorceler jumps down and finds herself in a compact stone room. Guns and crates of explosives line the walls and several flags are hanging from the ceiling. At the center of the room is a round wooden table (covered with small arms, ammunition and maps) which a half-dozen people sit, all staring at The Ensorceler. The one to speak is a short woman with curly hair and a notable scar on her nose, "Who are you and how the hell did you get in here? You have ten seconds before I kill you."
The Ensorceler slams down a stack of $5000 Pesetas on the table (-$5000). The Anarchists take notice, but their leader appears unmoved; "I'm not foolish enough to accept money for trust." The Ensorceler elaborates on their donation by pledging to to the Anarchist cause and ideology. The Hungarian claims that the coming of the next revolution is unfolding, and that the common people of Spain will support them if the Anarchists can prove that they have a dream worth fighting for. [Revolutionary Rhetoric: 3+2] The leader stands up and walks right in front of The Ensorceler, looking her dead in the eye; "You ideals are noble but naive, the Fascists and Communists outnumber us 10-to-1, not to mention they are getting supported by the most powerful nations on the planet. Still, we need more people who truly believe in the cause, and your little operetta has convinced me of your devotion. My name is Anna Rio and I have found the newest member of my organization," she says, sticking out an open hand.

Execute gives orders to the living trees, "Alright, two of you ents are to go around to the opposite side of the area the police are coming from, and attack from the the people attacking the mansion from there, and one of you is too move around where the policemen are coming from, find the painting, and keep watch while I get back, go!" The ents move out and Execute takes to the skies, soaring to an altitude beyond the range of the Fascists as he flies back to the mansion. [Flying: 7] A couple soldiers attempt to shoot down Execute with their rifles as he were a prized quail, but quickly realize that he can't be hit. He lands at the back of the roof and runs down into the main level where most of his forces are stationed, including the Raiju who has made it back from his last attempted assault and has shifted back into human form. Execute orders the Cyborg to retrieve the felled Demon outside; the Cyborg rushes out the mansion, his metallic feet clanging against the marble flooring. He makes it into the lawn, where the incapacitated Demon is laying. [4+2(Armored Exterior) vs. 9] The Fascists begin to fire at the Cyborg, who shrugs off most of the bullets that deflect off of him as he makes a beeline for his fallen companion. However, a few shots from riflery knocks him back, and he is forced to retreat to the mansion to prevent a serious injury to his circuitry or worse.
Execute calls back the last Aztecs that are on the outside of the mansion and pulls them into the main hall. The commander points his pistol at the nearest cluster of Fascists and prepares to find on him, when suddenly another two police APCs pull up to the front of the mansion and block his line of sight. They are followed by two police helicopters, who are now encircling the entire area, casting twin searchlights on everything below; with the fortifications set in place by the APCs, both sides are blocked from firing on one another.  Once a couple Ents appear out of the Western side of the forest, Captain Jose begins to signal and shout excitedly; at this point the Fascists begin to retreat out of the mansion's property, done with this excursion of nonsense. The Fascists were unable to breach the Mansion, though one of their spoils is that they capture the Demon Aztec, who can be seen being dragged and thrown into the back of one of the jeeps which speeds away from the battlefield, followed by the remainder of the infantry, and finally the tank.

Battle of La Mansion Concluded: Fascist Retreat
Casualties & Damage

Aztecs Empire:
Yuri - Deceased
Fallacy - Injured
Demon Aztec - Incapacitated and Captured
~50 Aztecs Killed

Spanish Fascists:
Captain Jose - Wounded
32 Nationalist Soldiers Killed

Mansion:
Front of Roof - Heavily Damaged
Pillars - Heavily Damaged

With the battle over, Execute and Fallacy can focus on their own forces, specifically Yuri, who is 50% metal soup. Fascist uses more canvas paper to paint a landscape depicting the aftermath of a large conflict, possibly a memorial of this last battle. [Landscape Painting: 10+2-2] The painful burning sensation in Fallacy's back starts to work up again, though she bears through the pain and keeps a steady hand throughout the process. The end product depicts a field strewn with bodies, weapons, and discarded supplies, and a couple hidden Shardblade Swords should someone be able to find them among the ruins. The sun is low and casts the sky into a blood-red as if to mirror the carnage below. Execute opens up a red portal into this world but does not enter. Instead he opens up a white portal into Fallacy's Contract Painting and steps inside, followed by the artist and the remains of Yuri.
The world they enter is completely white and barren, except for a desk a few feet in front of them; in front of the chest are two normal wooden chairs, and behind it a swiveling office chair facing away from them. When they approach, the office chair swivels around to reveal its occupant, who is not a person in a suit but what appears to be a white cat. The cat appears normal outside of two long, hair-like extremities protruding out of the side of its face with yellow floating rings and ruby red eyes. "You want to sign a contract," says the cat without a change in expression. It tilts its head towards the pot containing Yuri, "You want to bring this man back, don't you? I can do that. In return, you will pay me with something of at least equal value. That sounds like a good contractual deal to me."

Central America/Age of Exploration - Aztecs.

The Forest of Abundance - Materials being claimed by Aztec workers.

Philippines/Spanish-American War - The Spanish and Americans are battling it out in a major colonial war taking place in the Philippine Islands.

Painting Supply Box World - World where boxes of painting supplies grow like plants, inhabited by tribal people. Being explored by Twinwolf, Jaguar Soldiers and Aztec Civilian.

Nuclear Silo World - World where all that has been found so far has been a forest and a large, abandoned nuclear silo. Closed.

Devil Fruit World - World filled with the mystical Devil Fruit. Closed.

Police Gun World - A world filled with police and police guns, unintentionally created by Execute. Opened in a nearby forest.

Tukeolli: The Jade Turkey - A deathly world ruled by the God of Illness, Injury and Malady.

The Contract - A contract written out by Fallacy that allows someone to sign up a contract that can bend the fabric of reality, for a great cost.

Battle Aftermath - A world featuring the aftermath of a large-scale battle between two unknown forces. It is littered with weapons, armor and military supplies, as well as a couple hidden Shardblade Swords.

Spoiler: Quests (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Execute/Dumbo.exe (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Twinwolf (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Elephant Parade (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: FallacyofUrist (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: DolosusDoleus (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: wipeout1024 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Cinder (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Hawk132 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Greatness942 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Beirus (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: MidnightJaguar (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Failbird105 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: The Ensorceler (click to show/hide)

Note: 6 Pesetas = ~1 U.S. Dollar

I didn't plan to do it, but I got pretty deep into the personalities of some of the NPCs this time around. Hope y'all enjoy! Maybe I'll even stick to a regular update schedule this time. :P
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1430 on: October 31, 2016, 12:55:38 am »

Grabbing Sir Maxwell Lorne, we go into a building close by the battle and observe. If the Italians, Germans, Midnight, or her accomplice drop any firearms, sneak over and grab them before sneaking into a building. Which building depends on priority:

1. Midnight
2. Midnight's Accomplice
3. German Troops
4. Italian Troops
5. Back to Lorne
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

The Ensorceler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1431 on: October 31, 2016, 01:37:19 am »

((Is that one modern US Dollar, or one period US Dollar?))

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1432 on: October 31, 2016, 02:58:13 am »

((According to some research into inflation rates, a dollar in 1937 would equal $16.89 nowadays. So if it was one period dollar, it would be an okay amount of modern money, and quite a few pesetas. Sorry that didn't answer your question, but I felt curious.))
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #1433 on: October 31, 2016, 03:30:45 am »

Execute says nothing, simply sighs, for a good minute or so.
He then turns to Fallacy, and motions toward the cat, "This was your idea," and then leaves without a second word.
Alright, time to get everything back in order while Fallacy messes around with a cat thing, first off, that freshwater bender is to be told to stop attempting to gather water and come back to base.
Next, several groups (Around a dozen Aztecs in each group) are to be sent to the battle aftermath painting world, for the purpose of gathering armour, weapons, and supplies, but they are not to attempt to engage any living entities, if they do see any that aren't just non-sapient animals, they are to run back and report to me, also, any Aztecs trained in construction are to come to me and taking materials from The Forest Of Abundance, are to try and repair as much damage to the mansion as they can with guidance from me if required (Hopefully getting a bonus from my 2+ to engineering).
While all this is going on, I'm going to go the the policemen, and ask to talk to their chief of police, or otherwise highest ranked officer.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1434 on: October 31, 2016, 07:02:39 am »

((Sorry, but who's in the square right now?))
Ain't nobody got time for that.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1435 on: October 31, 2016, 07:16:13 am »

grab my pistol and keep shooting at Greatness. My insurgent aslo fires at greatness as well.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1436 on: October 31, 2016, 08:24:01 am »

Fallacy mutters something: "I suppose it wouldn't be so easy, would it."

"Alright, I can do that. First of all... value is not a universal concept. It's possible for one culture to despise gold, and for another to treasure it. Thus, I need to know if you want me to pay in something you value, or in something I value."

Question asked.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1437 on: October 31, 2016, 09:14:57 am »

((Is that one modern US Dollar, or one period US Dollar?))

6 Modern U.S. Dollars.

((Sorry, but who's in the square right now?))

Failbird and his German Soldier are to the West, Jaguar is stumbling around the street while the Dimasa Nationalist is in a building opposite her, and Greatness and Sir Lorne are further down the street.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1438 on: October 31, 2016, 09:15:54 am »

Find a Fascist or something.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1439 on: October 31, 2016, 09:34:19 am »

"Ahh, I don't know, there could be more, or that could be the last. We would be best getting into a safer position. We'll go around the buildings, hopefully we can find a back entrance."

Head around the backs of the buildings opposite to the one the insurgent is in, searching for a back entrance to use.
Soldier: follow Failbird
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97