Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Continue game as it is? Or reboot and start from turn 1?

X
- 0 (0%)
Y
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 11, 2015, 03:00:40 am

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 97

Author Topic: Wikipedia-Wars: Round 73 - A Coruna Showdown  (Read 151792 times)

Nanobones

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia-Wars: Round 1 - Specters of War
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2015, 12:42:06 pm »

>Draw my mismatched pistols with a flourish and mug for the nonexistent cameras, unloading both guns in the direction of the M16 wielder.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 06:12:24 pm by Nanobones »

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2015, 01:00:17 pm »

Run to the bay! Try to get to my gunship!
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2015, 01:07:09 pm »

To the waitlist I go!
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia-Wars: Round 2 - Blood on the Sand
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2015, 12:52:49 am »

Round 2: Blood on the Sand
Location: Kupari, Croatia [2 Turns until Border Dissipates][/center]

Hawk132 races to the fighter jet as the fighting commences around him, dipping and weaving around bodies and gunfire as the battle begins. [6] He manages to escape getting shot or stabbed as he reaches the bottom of his plane, hands on his knees, panting after his exertion.

birdy51 has no idea how he ended up in a circle of angry looking people, or why he was dressed as if he were to be dropped deep into the jungles of Vietnam, except there were no jungles around and no Viet Cong. That one guy in suit looks Asian though, but he could be Chinese or Japanese or Korean...hell, what did it matter? They were all commies as far as birdy could remember. "Eat lead, Soviet scum!" birdy raises his M16 and marches on Nunzillor. (10 VS. 5) A single shot to the gut sends Nunzillor to the flat of his back. "Yeah! America!"

tntey takes a page from Hawk's book and flees the scene of the battle as a overly realistic and inaccurate reenactment of the Vietnam gets under way. [10] He wastes no time in getting to his vehicle, and he even saves a few seconds by diving through the Thunder Machine's side door. He slides into the seat and jams his key into the ignition, the beast of an engine roaring to life, fire spewing from the exhaust.

Nanobones's hands tremble over the guns in both of his holsters, but he doesn't draw either of them yet. The sand has settled and the crows caw, and in this situation he knows that the hero is never the first one to draw. A couple people scamper away, but he doesn't pull his guns out and shoot them just yet, that would be a scallywag's way of doing things, a mark of cowardice. When the Vietnam Vet shoots another combatant straight in the stomach, Nanobones knows it's time to act, both guns gleaming in the shine of the sun as they are drawn, Nanobone's perceiving his move in Hollywood slow-motion. (3 VS. 1) So it turns out shooting guns akimbo is hard, and you know what makes it harder? Shooting different guns akimbo. Nanobones unloads over a dozen rounds of ammunition on birdy, and only a single bullet hits, and that single bullet doesn't do more than scratch the skin on his right hand. Well, at least he's been distracted. Nanobone's blows the smoke off of his guns like he had just shot up a camp of bandits.

McDonald came to this fight unarmed to prove his machismo and honor; when he began to see everyone shooting each other to pieces, he briefly pondered on the value of machismo and honor especially when they could result in getting your face blown off. Looking around for something to properly equip himself with, he spots birdy with his M16, and in the nick of time McDonald watches the soldier get distracted by a bullet to the hand. Seizing the opportunity, McDonald charges at birdy (6+2 VS. 3) and wraps his arm around the elbow of the soldier. birdy has little time to react when McDonald applies pressure to his elbow, causing him much discomfort and reflexively dropping the rifle. McDonald throws birdy to the ground, his landing softened by the sand, and snatches up the M16.

NAV sneaks up behind Generally me and lines up the scope reticule on his rifle with the back of his target's head, really a basic assassination technique in his opinion. (10+3 VS. 2) And it is. There's the muffled explosion from the SCAR and then Generally is prone on the ground, spurting blood red liquid. "OOOOOH, did you guys see that shit?" NAV exclaims as he casually walks towards the Grand Hotel. "That shit was insane. Get an alliance with me if you want to do rad shit like that. If not, I'll fucking dome you next. Peace," he signs as he disappears behind the rubble.
NAV CIA'd Generally me!
New Article: USS Umpqua (1865): +USS Umpqua

(USS Umpqua has spawned in the Bay)

My Name is Immaterial stands there with his sword held high, ready to cut through his foes who only wield mere hand-cannons, miniscule threats in his opinion! Surveying the area for a victim for someone that doesn't have access to some sort of gun, he picks Generally me only to witness NAV swooping in and stealing his kill. Nunzillor is unarmed, so Immaterial charges at him with a warrior's screech, only for someone to shoot him in the stomach. "Stop trying to kill my opponents before I have the chance! Tend to your own battle, coward!" Immaterial stops and chastises his opponents before continuing to run after Nunzillor. (8+3 VS. 2) Nunzillor stands up, his arms wrapped around his torso attempting to keep his entrails inside, only for Immaterial to cleave him with one giant vertical slash, separating him into two pieces from his skull down to his groin. Immaterial licks the blood from the blunt face of his blade as Nunzillor literally falls into pieces. "Now then, who is next?"
My Name is Immaterial dissected Nunzillor!
New Article: Udon kiri: +Udon-kiri Knife

Fr0stByt3 makes it away from the bloodbath unscathed and sprinting South to the Bay. [10] Despite being one of the farthest vehicles away, Fr0stByt3 gets hit with a burst of where he is able to take on all obstacles in front of him, navigating through a crowd of tourists and somersaulting over the hood of a passing car to reach his Civil War Gunship and take the wheel.

Spoiler: tntey (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nanobones (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NAV (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: birdy51 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: My Name is Immaterial (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: McDonald (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nunzillor (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Hawk132 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Fr0stByt3 (click to show/hide)
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2015, 01:05:24 am »

So can I do things now?
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2015, 01:07:04 am »

So can I do things now?

Not yet, you secured the first spot for the Second Game.

It's set up that way because if I kept sending in new people, the people who got in first would be at a disadvantage, since they would be more likely to be injured and/or under attack while new players would come in fresh.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2015, 01:29:17 am »

The man in armor levels his finger at NAV, and bellows "YOU! With the fire-stick! You kill well! Let us save our deaths until the rest have fallen to us!"
He then precedes to run Nanobones through.

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2015, 02:48:11 am »

Fr0st boards the ship, sprinting to the captain's wheel and grabbing it. Then, he'll take the vessel out into the bay proper. When he's far enough out, he will begin to bombard the Hotel with broadsides.
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

McDonald

• Bay Watcher
  • Passwords get hidden, who knew? ••••••••
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2015, 03:20:53 am »

Hold birdy on the ground with my leg and shoot him in the head. When he dies, move behind cover and start carefully shooting at Immaterial.
I'm with stupid |
                      v

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 01, 2015, 05:19:23 am »

DRIVE INTO THE CROWD
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2015, 05:59:32 am »

To the skies! And then drop some napalm on the others. Bonus points for incinerating multiple players.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2015, 07:46:41 am »

Pull out a grenade from my Vietnam Gear. Pull the pin. Wait.

If no grenade, pray for divine deliverance!
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2015, 11:24:13 am »

Nav peaks out from cover to flash a gang sign at the historical reenactor. "You got some mad skills with that sword dawg. You got my back I got yours."
Light up a tactical joint and pop a cap between McDonald's eyes.
Keep an eye on Generally me's pet pig athlete. It might seek revenge.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 05:42:28 pm by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Nanobones

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 01, 2015, 11:46:38 am »

"I'll be damned if I fall today!"
>Use my toned athletic excellence to juke my charging Byzantine foe and run for the hills, longcoat billowing majestically.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 11:51:03 am by Nanobones »

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 01, 2015, 03:44:25 pm »

"You got some mad skills with that sword dawg. You got my back I got yours."
"I am not a dog. Watch your tongue lest I cut it out!"
"I'll be damned if I fall today!"
"Then give the devil my regards!"
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 97