Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Continue game as it is? Or reboot and start from turn 1?

X
- 0 (0%)
Y
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 11, 2015, 03:00:40 am

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 97

Author Topic: Wikipedia-Wars: Round 73 - A Coruna Showdown  (Read 152224 times)

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia-Wars: Round 4 - Emergence of Titans (Important Info!)
« Reply #75 on: October 05, 2015, 09:54:13 am »

Bah! Oh well. Tis happens.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 05, 2015, 10:00:09 am »

That idea sounds good to me.
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

McDonald

• Bay Watcher
  • Passwords get hidden, who knew? ••••••••
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 05, 2015, 10:05:11 am »

capitalist scum killing me with their freedoms

pfft

I'm all up for this idea.
I'm with stupid |
                      v

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 05, 2015, 10:48:54 am »

The poll will be up shortly. Those of you still in the game, remember to post a turn. :p

Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 05, 2015, 10:56:08 am »

You gave my new wiki article to My Name is Immaterial.

To the USS Umpqua!
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 05, 2015, 11:39:22 am »

Get in my hot air ballon.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 05, 2015, 12:07:50 pm »

Flee! Board another ship if I can!
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 05, 2015, 12:51:39 pm »

Strafe Fr0stByt3 again.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Nanobones

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 05, 2015, 01:45:09 pm »

>Entrench myself in mulch and fallen leaves. Let the forest be my temporary disguise!

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 05, 2015, 07:51:00 pm »

Sounds good let righteousness flow through you
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 05, 2015, 08:20:20 pm »

TCM I dont think you gave Tntey his bonus to driving last turn. That mighta helped him not crash so bad.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 08:42:39 pm by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia-Wars: Round 5 - Vehicular Slaughter (Poll!)
« Reply #87 on: October 06, 2015, 03:04:08 am »

Round 5: Vehicular Slaughter (Poll!)

Hawk soars above Fr0stByt3's, watching as the Civil War Gunship tips over. Not sure if he actually managed to hit Fr0stByt3, Hawk turns the jet fighter around and swoops in for another gunning. (3 vs. 2) Hawk takes the turn too sharp and manages to put a few more holes in the side of the ship but nothing else, certainly nothing that would have hit Fr0stByt3 unless he was hiding in the lower part of the ship, which is already plunging into the depths of the bay.

The Thunder Machine's drill tears through multiple layers of wall in the grand hotel, before finally embedding itself deep into what was once a staircase. Abandoning his old mode of transportation, Tntey instead ops for the much less aggressive Hot Air Balloon, which lacks the giant drill and guns of the Thunder Machine, but allows for vertical transportation and a breathtaking view of beautiful Kupari. Tntey lights up the balloon's central component and begins floating off.

Fr0stByt3's Gunship teeters onto it's side, and Hawk flies by and shoots through it more just out of spite. Fr0st knows that any courageous captain goes down with his ship, so it's a damn good thing he doesn't think of himself as a courageous captain. Hoisting himself up against the upturned side of the ship, Fr0st gathers himself and dives into the water below. The blue abyss envelops him, and as he swims back up to the surface, he gets a close up of the gunship disappearing into the depths. (3) Fr0st gasps as the air rushes to meet him and begins swimming towards the other ships nearby, but it's been a while since he's gone swimming and he doesn't make much distance.
The Croatian Police watch as the ship plunges into the ocean, wondering if Fr0stByt3 escaped or drowned. They drive off, deciding that their job is done and it's time to phone in the Maritime Police.

NAV continues on his path down to the Bay. (1) He's making his way downtown, walking fast, faces pass and he was so occupied with the idea of getting to his ship that he failed to notice an inattentive driver while crossing the road. (6 vs. 10) Before impact, NAV sees the car in his peripheries and combat rolls out of the road, getting yelled at but not suffering from any physical wounds. Still, he hasn't even got down to the sand of the Bay.

Nanobones finds a spot in the forest teaming with a heavy about of mulch and fallen leaves. Trying to become one with mother nature, he submerges himself down in the mixture. (3) A natural disguise would be a perfect one, no one would expect the quiet and tranquil forest to house a trained shooter, letting the mulch become his skin and the leaves to be his clothes Nanobones...feels a sting on his feet. Looking down, he realizes that the ground is swarming in fire ants. He sprints out of there like he was on fire and brushes off his entire body, rubbing himself along the bark of an oak tree to make sure that no bugs were on him. Maybe the forest wasn't so friendly after all.

Tntey's relatively relaxing ascent into the sky is interrupted by the Byzantine Basher himself. Immaterial charges as fast he can, "No real warrior flees to the sky! Come back and here and die with honor!" Not going to let Tntey get away, Immaterial takes out his spear and holding it like a javelin, tosses it at the punk star and his floating vessel. (7 vs. 8) The spear misses the the hot air balloon's basket by inches and sails harmlessly away. Immaterial curses as Tntey reaches an altitude that not even the greatest javelin-thrower could hit.

Spoiler: tntey (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nanobones (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NAV (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: My Name is Immaterial (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Hawk132 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Fr0stByt3 (click to show/hide)

Poll Posted.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 06, 2015, 03:05:59 am »

TCM I dont think you gave Tntey his bonus to driving last turn. That mighta helped him not crash so bad.

Damn, I overlooked that. My bad Tntey. If it's any consolation, the difference between getting a 1 or a 3 versus a 10 in that driving situation would have been the difference between crashing really hard and crashing very hard.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 06, 2015, 04:11:28 am »

Let's go shoot down Tntey's balloon.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 04:15:27 am by Hawk132 »
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 97