Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 154 155 [156]

Author Topic: Mini Troopers - Watch your little guys fight other little guys  (Read 214404 times)

Muz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mini Troopers - Watch your little guys fight other little guys
« Reply #2325 on: November 19, 2020, 09:30:05 pm »

I'm in the mood to play this again, but can't seem to find my old account(s). Anyone want to share theirs?

Edit: It doesn't seem to run on modern web browsers anymore.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2020, 03:49:16 am by Muz »
Disclaimer: Any sarcasm in my posts will not be mentioned as that would ruin the purpose. It is assumed that the reader is intelligent enough to tell the difference between what is sarcasm and what is not.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2326 on: November 20, 2020, 09:58:28 am »

Yeah, seems kinda broken.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2327 on: December 07, 2020, 10:46:54 am »

I actually got it work. I still have flash installed, I had to manually click a couple areas on the web page and allow flash. I set myself up an army. 8 hour waiting time for battles is big oof though.

Anyway, I'm using my original install of Flash, but if you don't have it you can't download it anymore. Fortunately, there's an emulator called Ruffle. I haven't tried it, but if you're looking to play some classic flash games this is probably your best shot.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei
Pages: 1 ... 154 155 [156]