Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 64

Author Topic: BATTLETECH - X-COM meets ROBOTS! - Release day April 24 2018!  (Read 104600 times)

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: BattleTech - Harebrained Schemes meets Big Stompy Robots
« Reply #435 on: February 16, 2018, 12:51:07 pm »

Eh, I don’t think anyone is calling people out as HG supporters, but some of the ‘infringements’ are silly, like the Atlas, which as far as I know has only ever been a Battletech design.

Dohon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: February 21, 2018, 02:20:31 pm »

There was a small hick-up at the steam page of the game. It showed that the release date was April 2018 and you got a pre-order bonus being an alternative Shadow Hawk skin (backers get it for free). One of the developers admitted it was a leak. Right now, the page has been changed. But hey, we got a rough estimate out of it.  ;)

https://community.battletechgame.com/forums/threads/11055/comments/216968
Quote from: Lolfail0009
Quote from: GuesssWho
Also, why is there a stray hen having a tantrum?
CLUCK CLUCK MOTHERF***ER

Dohon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: February 24, 2018, 03:39:23 pm »

PSA: The official BattleTech forums will be moved over to the Paradox forums.

Link to the new forums: https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?forums/battletech.994/
CLUCK CLUCK MOTHERF***ER

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: February 27, 2018, 12:44:32 pm »

Backer email just came through confirming April as the release month. No specific date though. 
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: February 27, 2018, 01:02:35 pm »

Have they taken a publishing deal with paradox or are they just using their forum space for some reason?
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Dohon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: February 27, 2018, 01:16:52 pm »

Backer email just came through confirming April as the release month. No specific date though. 

Like Meph already said, April is when the game will release. Read more about it in the new Kickstarter update. At the same time, have a new trailer as well. Not only that, but you can pre-order the game as well on Steam. There are two packages: regular edition and digital deluxe edition. In the case of the latter, you also get the soundtrack, artbook, an exclusive avatar and exclusive wallpapers. If you pre-order, both editions also get you an exclusive Shadow Hawk skin.

Kickstarter Backers, the exclusive Shadow Hawk skin will be included in your game once you receive your game key. Also, check out your Backerkit account. You will find the third exclusive novella waiting for you there.

And as indicated in one of my posts before, the new official forums are the ones located at the Paradox hub. Look for them here. Backers, once again, in your Backerkit account, you'll find codes for avatars, titles and exclusive access to the Valhalla subsection (if you backed a level that included such access).

Have they taken a publishing deal with paradox or are they just using their forum space for some reason?

Paradox is indeed the official publisher for the game, providing testing support, marketing aid and as you indicated, forum space.
CLUCK CLUCK MOTHERF***ER

Rince Wind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: February 27, 2018, 05:17:03 pm »

I didn't get an email and now I feel left out. :(

Dohon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: March 08, 2018, 05:51:33 am »

In case anyone is interested, I'm hosting a giveaway for the Deluxe Edition Pre-order for BattleTech over at the Paradox Forums. For more details, head over there.

I'll do another one for the Bay12 Community at a later date.
CLUCK CLUCK MOTHERF***ER

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: March 08, 2018, 10:27:21 am »

Thanks for doing giveaways like this! I've entered in the Paradox one, and I see it's already really busy!

Dohon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: March 14, 2018, 09:39:30 am »

Another trailer got released today. This one shows us a few more bits and pieces of the campaign game. Enjoy.
CLUCK CLUCK MOTHERF***ER

Dohon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: March 23, 2018, 04:38:44 pm »

Paradox had their first livestream of BattleTech yesterday. No campaign gameplay, but a more general overview of certain aspects of BattleTech and the Skirmish mode. You can view it here. Transcript below.

Spoiler: Transcript (click to show/hide)
CLUCK CLUCK MOTHERF***ER

Dohon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: March 27, 2018, 09:31:40 am »

And, we have a release date! The game will be out on Steam and Mac on April 24, 09:00am PT (17:00 GMT). You can find more info in a new Kickstarter update. There is also a new story trailer.
CLUCK CLUCK MOTHERF***ER

Dohon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: BATTLETECH - X-COM meets ROBOTS! - Release day April 24 2018!
« Reply #447 on: March 29, 2018, 07:19:05 am »

There will be another official Paradox Stream today, at 9am PDT (18:00 CET). You'll be able to watch it here. A Youtube version will be made available later, probably tomorrow.

The Paradox stream will show more about the campaign / simulation part of the game. There will be no story spoilers.

There will be two other streams. The first is by a streamer called CohhCarnage and it should take place at 10am PDT (19:00 CET). The second is by HyperRPG and should start at 3pm PDT (01:00 CET on Friday).

EDIT: The other streams (the ones hosted not by Paradox and Hyperrpg) might contain story spoilers though! Beware!
« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 09:50:02 am by Dohon »
CLUCK CLUCK MOTHERF***ER

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: March 29, 2018, 01:46:19 pm »

There will be another official Paradox Stream today, at 9am PDT (18:00 CET). You'll be able to watch it here. A Youtube version will be made available later, probably tomorrow.

The Paradox stream will show more about the campaign / simulation part of the game. There will be no story spoilers.

There will be two other streams. The first is by a streamer called CohhCarnage and it should take place at 10am PDT (19:00 CET). The second is by HyperRPG and should start at 3pm PDT (01:00 CET on Friday).

EDIT: The other streams (the ones hosted not by Paradox and Hyperrpg) might contain story spoilers though! Beware!

Appreciate the heads up - tuned in and liked what I saw. The Mech lab looks pretty similar to MWO, but with a bit more restrictions to keep the mechs in line with what they were originally designed to be (MG no longer count as ballistic, so you can't replace all the MG slots with ACs anymore for example).

Wasn't a big fan hearing that everyone starts out with a default group of mercs (I like my team random!) but you're not locked into them and the re looks to be some good contract variety, so hopefully that will keep things interesting!

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #449 on: March 29, 2018, 02:36:46 pm »

Thanks for the heads up Dohon!
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 64