Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13

Author Topic: You Can't Die 2! (interactive Storytelling game) THE END  (Read 16799 times)

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
You Can't Die 2! (interactive Storytelling game) THE END
« on: September 30, 2015, 01:26:48 pm »

This is an interactive storytelling game where the character is the luckiest man on earth. Basically, it's an RTD where you always roll a 6. However, please make your suggestions somewhat reasonable and possible for a human being. Also, give more vivid descriptions beyond "kill everything" because that is boring. Instead, say "throw a rock at the closest soldier in such a way that his weapon will fly into my hand..." or something like that. Here is a link to the first "You Can't Die" game if you want to read it. Anyways, let's begin.

You were wrapping up a routine day of your patrol along the walls of the castle when you heard the sound of your worst nightmares. "ATTACK"! Quickly looking over the wall reveals hundred's of holes springing up from the ground and the unmistakable shape of Goblins crawling out of them. You shout to sound the alarm and your comrades join you along the walls. Arrows fly in every direction, and the Goblins start crawling over the parapets. The comrades around you fall and you find yourself surrounded by 4 goblins holding very sharp swords. All you have is a short spear and a hunting knife.

Spoiler: The complete story (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 07:06:18 pm by origamiscienceguy »
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
Re: You Can't Die 2! (interactive Storytelling game)
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2015, 01:29:05 pm »

Whilst screaming, you throw your knife into the face of one of the  goblins while swinging your spear at the rest to keep them at bay.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2015, 01:32:54 pm »

Whilst screaming, you throw your knife into the face of one of the  goblins while swinging your spear at the rest to keep them at bay.
1UP
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2015, 01:34:33 pm »

You let out a blood-curdling scream and quickly draw your knife. You move your spear back and forth to keep the Goblins from cleaving at you. However, one seems braver than the others and dashes while your spear was not focused on him, with lightning reflexes, you throw your knife end-over-end at his head. The knife lodges in his left eye and the Goblin lets out a scream more terrifying than your own. The other goblins use this as a moment to strike and they all move withing the guard of the spear simultaneously. Two of them bring their swords up with the intent of slicing you in half while the other one prepares to kick you off of the wall entirely.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 07:58:46 pm by origamiscienceguy »
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

McDonald

• Bay Watcher
  • Passwords get hidden, who knew? ••••••••
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2015, 01:40:39 pm »

>Yell, "Behind you!"
I'm with stupid |
                      v

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2015, 04:42:47 pm »

>Yell, "Behind you!"
And have the statement be true as we dodge back from...
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2015, 04:44:27 pm »

And have the statement be true as we dodge back from...

... a dire marmoset!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2015, 05:41:19 pm »

Afterwards, throw our knife over the walls in just a way that as it spins, it catches the light of the sun and blinds all the goblins without blinding any friendly troops.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2015, 05:52:43 pm »

In desperation, you shout "Behind you!" and the two Goblins about to cut you in half flicker their swords as if to deflect an incoming blow. They quickly realize that their is no threat, but the sight of a marmoset takes them aback long enough for you to grab the dagger out of the dead Goblins body. However, you feel a thud in your chest and have the wind knocked out of you. Unfortunately, the Goblin about to kick you did not fall for your tricks. He kicked you with enough force to knock you off the walls and into the castle. The fight up to this point had been on the wall right above the gate. The Goblins had just broken through the gate and started to pour through. A dismally small force charged against them. You are falling right above the goblin forces pouring through. Seeing the plight of your allies, you throw your dagger nearly straight up and as hard as you can. The spinning dagger casts reflections on the Goblins charging through the gatehouse, momentarily stunning them. This gives your comrades a chance to push them back. Unfortunately, you are still about to land on a group of Goblins.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 07:59:00 pm by origamiscienceguy »

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2015, 05:58:56 pm »

The goblins are basically the "Drunk" Division of the goblin army and have passed out in the perfect place for us to land and re join the fight...
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 06:03:42 pm by crazyabe »
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2015, 06:02:46 pm »

The goblins are basically the "Drunk" Division of the goblin army and have passed out in the perfect place for us to land and re join the fight...
try not to manipulate the environment. Rather, have your character perform the necessary actions.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2015, 06:05:12 pm »

We drop kick one goblin in the head and run along heads of the rest of them
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2015, 06:14:24 pm »

We drop kick one goblin in the head and run along heads of the rest of them
Thinking Quickly, you kick the Goblin you were about to land on in the head. You then quickly run on the helmets of the Goblins charging through the gate. It is difficult to do so with the spear you are holding, but you manage. Unfortunately, the Goblins quickly notice your presence and some start to stab their swords at you. You momentarily lose you balance and stumble left a few heads, but that probably saved your life as an arrow whisked past where you just were. You make it to the edge of the Goblin front where they are engaging your comrades.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 07:59:12 pm by origamiscienceguy »

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2015, 06:16:40 pm »

Chaotically Knock them over like Dominoes after slipping on blood and impaling a Goblin on our Spear then...
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2015, 07:03:08 pm »

Chaotically Knock them over like Dominoes after slipping on blood and impaling a Goblin on our Spear then...
+1, then make a rude gesture towards the goblins
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13