Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

Author Topic: Assault on Anghor  (Read 10155 times)

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Assault on Anghor
« Reply #180 on: May 27, 2016, 12:37:48 pm »

We split up. Dix takes the rookie with him to the left, I go with Sanchez to the right. Keep in cover and be ready to shoot. Throw grenades if it becomes necessary.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

bsnott

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_PATIOS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: May 28, 2016, 02:19:02 pm »

Dustan Hache:
You duck behind a dumpster, and ready your rifle on the oncoming mob. One comes around the corner and you fire out a burst. He runs out toward you and you drop him with a shot to the chest. An enemy shows up on the roof across from you and sprays down at you, forcing you out of cover. You raise your rifle and suppress him back behind his cover. As you try to get back into cover, a shot hits you in the shoulder, sending you to the ground.

Hawk132:
"Dix and Rook, go left." you say on the move. "Sanchez, with me."

You run behind a small generator and peek around it, weapon at the ready. As you do, a hand comes out to grab your rifle from behind the generator. You grab the hand with quick reflexes and throw the enemy to the ground, face first. They struggle to get up, but you put two bullets into their back before they can. Sanchez moves across the lane to some pipes for cover, and shots ring out in your direction. As Sanchez ducks into cover, he lets out a burst in the direction that the firing came from.
"This town ain't big enough for the two of us, turkey"

*gobbles menacingly*

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: May 28, 2016, 04:04:35 pm »

I risk being exposed to the hostiles coming from the alley, and keep behind my dumpster cover as best I can in a way that blocks shots from the roof flankers. Running is not a option for me here, as they could probably gun me down before I made it to new cover. I draw my pistol and get ready to pop anyone who has rounded/is rounding the corner. If there is some sort of debris I could use as a fake grenade, I suck it up and use my injured arm to try and throw it around the corner and spook them.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: May 29, 2016, 06:03:41 am »

Fire on enemies, move up when possible and more or less safe to do so. If the enemies are persistent about keeping themselves in cover, throw a grenade their way.

bsnott

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_PATIOS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: June 01, 2016, 10:31:46 pm »

Dustan Hache:
You get yourself back up and to the dumpster, more or less sitting next to it. You notice that your rifle fell on the ground out of your reach, so you draw your pistol. An enemy rounds the dumpster, but you are ready for him. The first shot stuns him and the second greets his brain. He drops slowly. You grab a bottle from the ground near the dumpster and throw it around the corner, which gets yells from the small mob. Just as you spin back around to check your other side, a knife enters your already injured shoulder. You try to raise your rifle, but the enemy has a pistol ready in the other hand. The last thing you hear is your squad coming back for you, and the gunshots of the enemy's pistol.

Hawk132:
You stay behind cover and wait out a few shots before peeking up. As you do, you see two enemies running in your line of fire. You drop them both easily. Another enemy leans out from the corner of a pipe, and Sanchez puts him down. Sanchez continues to fire forward, and you move up. Across from you is a small building, likely a control room for the helipad lights. You have a clear view of the door as it opens, and you can hear someone coming out of it.

Hiddenleafguy:
"GET THE FUCK UP, PRIVATE!" you hear as your NCO grabs you by the collar of your suit. You lay on the ground just next to your pod. "Hard landing, get the hell up! We don't have time to stay here! Move!" He picks you up and throws you in the direction that a crowd of friendlies are rushing to.

"Sledge 4, this is Homebase. Two Colossi headed your way. Best get underground or in some heavy cover if you can't find a way underground."

"What the hell is a colossus?" you hear a private ask, jogging behind his NCO, who is moving much faster.

"You don't wanna stay and find out, let's go. Now." the NCO says to the private, who begins to hustle it up.

*gobbles menacingly*

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: June 02, 2016, 10:50:02 am »

Keep my sights on the door. Drop the person coming out of it if it's a hostile. Keep clearing the roof and moving to our objective afterwards.

bsnott

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_PATIOS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: June 02, 2016, 12:02:44 pm »

Hawk132:
The door opens and a man leans around the corner, spraying in your direction. You slide behind a generator as the shots ring around. Some bullets slam into the opposite side of the generator, and you can hear the power unit inside getting unstable. Sanchez moves up across from you, using the wall of the control room as cover. The enemy coming out of the doorway moves toward Sanchez, but Sanchez kicks his leg out as soon as it comes into his view before double tapping the enemy on the ground. Just as he does this, an enemy comes around the other side of the building and raises his rifle at Sanchez's back. The sound of the generator is getting louder and louder, and it sounds like it might bust.

*gobbles menacingly*

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: June 02, 2016, 12:17:47 pm »

"There's one on your six, Sanchez!"

Dash to a different piece of cover and try to gun down the enemy aiming at Sanchez.

bsnott

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_PATIOS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: June 03, 2016, 03:24:09 pm »

Hawk132:

"There's one on your six, Sanchez!" you yell as you dash out of your cover, in Sanchez's direction. You push Sanchez to the side and shoot the enemy once in the chest. He lurches backward slowly, and you aim your rifle between his wide-open eyes as he falls, before placing another shot dead center into his face. You take up the corner and look around it. There are two enemies atop the helicopter platform, but that looks like all that are left. There is a staircase leading up to it on the other side of the large jamming device, which is fenced in.

You take a few shots at the enemies atop the helipad, and they focus their fire back on you. As one of them peeks over cover, you see them take a bullet in the side of the head.

"Tango down! Nice shot, Rook." you hear Dix say through the radio.

*gobbles menacingly*

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: June 03, 2016, 03:36:51 pm »

There's four of us and only one of them left. This should be easy, but do not be careless. Take him out. Then place our detonation charges on the jamming device.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: June 04, 2016, 09:08:57 pm »

((Ah, sorry for disappearing))

"GRENADE!"

Take off a bag or something, place between self and grenade, jump on grenade.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

bsnott

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_PATIOS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: June 09, 2016, 10:04:57 pm »

Hawk132:
You cover Dix and Rook as they move to the base of the stairs. As they begin to climb the steps, you see the enemy coming out of cover. Your finger is ready to pull the trigger, but you see that his arms are raised high. He's surrendering, begging for his life. His words are hardly comprehensible. Dix and Rook reach the top of the platform and keep the man at gunpoint.

"What should we do, Cap?" you hear Rook ask through the radio.

Twinwolf:
"GRENADE!" you scream at the top of your lungs, as your eyes go wide. Without thinking, you grab a wide block of cement from the blown-apart stairway and dive on the grenade, keeping the cement between you and the grenade. You don't hear the noise of the explosion, but you do feel your back smash into the ceiling and your head hit the ground at the bottom of the staircase.

You wake up on a stretcher in the bottom floor of the building. Men are on either side of you, using their first aid systems to bring you back to consciousness. You look to your left and right and see multiple rows of men being treated, while some seem to have been abandoned.

*gobbles menacingly*

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: June 10, 2016, 03:33:15 pm »

Order the surrendering guy to drop his weapon if he still has one. Then to show his hands. Then get him to place them on the back of his head and lie down on the ground. Then have Rook pat him down. If we have some means of binding him, do that too. Have Dix ready to shoot the guy at any time, should he try to pull off some fake surrender shenanigans.

After that situation is resolved, get those explosives placed.

bsnott

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_PATIOS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: June 16, 2016, 06:56:23 pm »

Hawk132:
"Down!" you yell as you point to the ground. "Down, now!" The man understands the motion and lays down with his arms behind his head. "Rook, pat him down. Make sure he hasn't got anything. Sanchez, get those explosives placed."

Dix pats the man down and pulls a pistol out of the man's side holster, tossing it to you. Standard issue sidearm for the Confederation, PE-3 Ballistik. You toss it over the railing of the helipad. As Rook binds the man up, Sanchez comes back. "Explosives are placed." he says.

*gobbles menacingly*

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: June 17, 2016, 08:32:53 am »

Get out of the blast zone and blow our objective into smithereens. Don't forget to grab our POW. Once destruction of the objective is confirmed, report mission success to HQ.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]