Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15

Author Topic: Late night summer camp! Evil meteors!  (Read 21579 times)

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: Late night summer camp! Evil meteors!
« Reply #165 on: November 27, 2015, 02:07:13 pm »

YES. I FINALLY CAN COUNTER THE SOVIET METEOR. BLACKLIST HIM AND ACCUSE HIM OF SOVIET SYMPATHIES.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: November 27, 2015, 03:29:03 pm »

Promptly panic from hurting myself. shoot at stuff randomly till I run out of ammo. Pray to god that I kill the bear.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: November 27, 2015, 06:01:38 pm »

Explode into my real body, that fat kid was just a Host, I am a Zerg Drone, For the Swarm!
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: December 01, 2015, 02:04:26 pm »

GET DA BOYZ TO COME TO ME POSITION NAOW!
[6] DA BOYZ COME WITH THEIR NEW WARBOSS! HE'S BIGGER THAN YOU!
ROUND 1!
FIGHT!

YES. I FINALLY CAN COUNTER THE SOVIET METEOR. BLACKLIST HIM AND ACCUSE HIM OF SOVIET SYMPATHIES.
[1] You blacklist yourself. You can't accuse him of anything because you are brainless zombie.

Promptly panic from hurting myself. shoot at stuff randomly till I run out of ammo. Pray to god that I kill the bear.
[5] You are very much panicked now! [1-1] You shoot your other leg! [2-1] The severed leg flies off in an arc!
[1] The bear trips over and [2] knocks himself out!

Explode into my real body, that fat kid was just a Host, I am a Zerg Drone, For the Swarm!

Nah, if RNG says you are a fat kid, then you are a fat kid. You need something more than good roll to transform yourself. Actually let's make that official rule. Performing supernatural feats are significantly harder even if you roll 5. Find something to boost yourself. Like brain points.
"So hungry, so hungry. I'm in a hurry to put something in my tummy."

Quote from: rednecks
Gather courage to attack the zombie!
[2-1] Nope, you lot run away from the scary zombie.

Spoiler: Player states (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Town state (click to show/hide)
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: December 01, 2015, 02:08:17 pm »

FUCKING METOER I AM KKIEL MITYOR MAN
I CHARGE THE FUCKING EVIL METEOR AND WHACK HIM  OVER THE HEAD WITH A STICK UNTIL HE DIES[/i].
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: December 01, 2015, 02:29:22 pm »

now that I have vented my panic by shooting myself again, grab my severed leg and crawl to civilization. Also, remember to heal myself when I get a medkit. My cheek and legs sting like hell..
« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 02:33:15 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: December 01, 2015, 04:16:50 pm »

DISPLAY MY KUNNIN' WITH A CLEVAR DISTRACTION AT THE OPOSITION, THEN USING ME BOLTA(Bolter)-SHOOTA TO KILL HIM WHEN HE'S NOT PAYIN' ANTENSION!

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: December 01, 2015, 04:52:46 pm »

Pull a Machete out of my Ass and Run around Looking for people to Kill!
((What? I see no Roll under my thing...))
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: December 07, 2015, 01:00:14 pm »

FUCKING METOER I AM KKIEL MITYOR MAN
I CHARGE THE FUCKING EVIL METEOR AND WHACK HIM  OVER THE HEAD WITH A STICK UNTIL HE DIES.
[3] Your aim is off so your zombie strength is largely wasted. [5] You wouldn't hit him anyways as he moves just slightly to avoid your flailing fist. [3+1] His fist comes fast towards your chest [5], but you dodge it with equal finesse as Mr. Evil Meteor did.

"I do this all because I'm evil. And I do it all for free, your tears are all the pay I'll ever need."

now that I have vented my panic by shooting myself again, grab my severed leg and crawl to civilization. Also, remember to heal myself when I get a medkit. My cheek and legs sting like hell..
[3-1] Nah, panic is still here.
Civilization you say? Wonder what way you gotta go to find any... [5-2] Hmm, probably that direction? It's good as any. [5-2] Missing one leg and having remaining one bending both ways makes it hard to travel in forest, especially when you are in panic. Eventually you see light reflecting from clouds on your left.

DISPLAY MY KUNNIN' WITH A CLEVAR DISTRACTION AT THE OPOSITION, THEN USING ME BOLTA(Bolter)-SHOOTA TO KILL HIM WHEN HE'S NOT PAYIN' ANTENSION!
[1] You miss him and instead shoot one of yer boyz behind him. [6] The boy takes the bullet directly into his chest and shrugs it off further proving your weakness.
[5] While you are not paying attention the upstart warboss shoots you. [6] Both of your shootas are weak and useless.

Round two!

Pull a Machete out of my Ass and Run around Looking for people to Kill!
((What? I see no Roll under my thing...))
I was talking about the respawn roll.
[2] Storing a machete in your intestine track is very poor idea. Extracting one hidden in such manner may cause all kinds of unpleasant rectal bleeding and blood poisoning. So you are the smart one and do not hide anything in your orifices.

I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: December 07, 2015, 01:15:58 pm »

//Give_player:Crazyabe:Item=Fat_Man
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: December 07, 2015, 01:39:22 pm »

It sings it's commie songs, kill it!
Whack meteor man in his lonely, smile wanting, deceitful face.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: December 07, 2015, 01:55:02 pm »

I said that I was done panicing. I did not say I was finished bleeding out. Continue crawling, like the dedicated trooper I am. I'll walk out of here with a defender of earth medal and MEC legs. AFTER I GET TO A DAMN PHONE!
« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 02:28:38 pm by Dustan Hache »

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: December 07, 2015, 02:20:37 pm »

USE ME SEKRET WEIRBOY POWERS TO ENHANCE ME STREAGHT
THEN PUNCH DA BIGGA GUY IN DA HEAD!

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: December 11, 2015, 01:33:04 pm »

//Give_player:Crazyabe:Item=Fat_Man
[2] What is this sudden programming thing? I don't recognize this programming/scripting language. It doesn't do anything either way.

It sings it's commie songs, kill it!
Whack meteor man in his lonely, smile wanting, deceitful face.
[6] Mighty blow released with collision course of Mr. Evil Meteor's deceitful face. [1] He responds with moving his face in optimal position for your fist to deal maximum damage. You deal 77 points damage and cause series of cracks spreading accross his face! You also break your knuckles.

I said that I was done panicing. I did not say I was finished bleeding out. Continue crawling, like the dedicated trooper I am. I'll walk out of here with a defender of earth medal and MEC legs. AFTER I GET TO A DAMN PHONE!
You might have said so, but RNG didn't. [5-1] Well now you are done with panicking.
[6-1] Your muscles remember perfectly the countless grueling hours crawling around in mud while you were still mere rookie and work perfectly to get you towards civilization. Well, actually you found the camp where the alien, zombie and kids are. Now that you are here you can make your way to the city and make fun calls.
Although if you want that medal you better come up with good story what happened to your legs. Because shooting yourself ain't gonna get you any medals other than a Darwin Award and military discharge.

USE ME SEKRET WEIRBOY POWERS TO ENHANCE ME STREAGHT
THEN PUNCH DA BIGGA GUY IN DA HEAD!

[4] "WAAAGH!" [4+1] You throw perfectly aimed punch [2] which da bigga guy fails to dodge! [5] All he gets is broken nose, though. Now it is his turn! [2] But his punch is so sloppy that you don't even have to dodge!

Round three!

Old sigs.
Games.

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: December 11, 2015, 04:23:19 pm »

Pick lock with tongue. Find the brains.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15