Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15

Author Topic: Late night summer camp! Evil meteors!  (Read 21573 times)

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Late night summer camp! Evil meteors!
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2015, 02:59:12 pm »

((YOU GIT, YOU DON'T EVEN 'AVE A CHOPPA!))
((YES I'Z DOES! I PACKED IT WIF ME ON DA RIUDE OVAR 'ERE ON DIS MISARABAL ROCK UV DUST!))

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2015, 04:29:20 pm »

((YOU DIDNT RIDE OVER HERE WIF ANYFIN. YOU WAS A HUMIE BEFORE, AND THEN YOU WUZ AN ORK. YOU DIDNT COMR FRUM A SPACE ROCK.))

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2015, 04:35:07 pm »

((YOU DIDNT RIDE OVER HERE WIF ANYFIN. YOU WAS A HUMIE BEFORE, AND THEN YOU WUZ AN ORK. YOU DIDNT COMR FRUM A SPACE ROCK.))
((YOUZ WRONG! I'Z WORE A KUNNIN' DISUIZE TA MAKE MESELF LOOK LEIK A HUMMIE, DEN I TRIDES TA DISGUIZE AS A GROT, BUT I'Z FORGOT DAT DISGUZE BACK AT DA 'ULK! DEN I TORE ME DISGUIZE OFF AND NOW I'Z KILLIN YA!))

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2015, 04:44:26 pm »

((YOUZ WRONG! I'Z WORE A KUNNIN' DISUIZE TA MAKE MESELF LOOK LEIK A HUMMIE, DEN I TRIDES TA DISGUIZE AS A GROT, BUT I'Z FORGOT DAT DISGUZE BACK AT DA 'ULK! DEN I TORE ME DISGUIZE OFF AND NOW I'Z KILLIN YA!))
((NO YOU'S NOT! I'Z KILLIN' YOU))

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2015, 04:50:14 pm »

((NO YOU'S NOT! I'Z KILLIN' YOU))
((NO I'Z AM
WAAAAAAAGH!))

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2015, 05:54:46 am »

Go to McGee household, tell them I need to interview him for a local history school project. Then smuggle out of house... via window. If I have any time after that, perform encephaloptomy using sliver of broken glass or knife, doesn't really matter which.

[5] Your clever plot gets you in alone with him and then out of the window. Dragging still living body of braindead old man through the town and into forest without anyone noticing ain't gonna be easy task.

Effectually flail around!

[4-1] You try to flail around effectually but it is more like walking around aimlessly and twitching your arms. How about I eat your brain since you are not using it very much?

Be a goat.

[4] You are a goat. Dunno what those kids were planning to do with you.

KRUMP DIS GIT WITH ME CHOPPA!

Me speak no ork! Use translator!
[6] You got choppa in forest, but it broke! And evil meteor man wants to eat your brain noodles!
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2015, 06:04:48 am »

Perform encephaloptomy using sliver of broken glass or knife, doesn't really matter which.

Remove pants and use to carry brains to alien, if no other suitable repository can be found. Tell people I have to carry some horribly mutilated eels in them to the science lab for a environmentalism project.
One wheel short of a wagon

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2015, 11:02:48 am »

MeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeehhhhh...

Headbutt

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2015, 06:19:49 pm »

Join forces with goat and fight the Ork!

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2015, 07:28:52 pm »

WAAAAGH!
FIGHT DA HUMIE!

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2015, 07:37:26 pm »

((To be clear, I'm not headbutting the Ork. I'm headbutting you.))

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2015, 08:02:21 pm »

((I know. I'm trying to create a temporary alliance against a common enemy))

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2015, 12:18:01 am »

Perform encephaloptomy using sliver of broken glass or knife, doesn't really matter which.

Remove pants and use to carry brains to alien, if no other suitable repository can be found. Tell people I have to carry some horribly mutilated eels in them to the science lab for a environmentalism project.

[5] Knife works suprisingly well for performing the task. Pants come off and you start carrying the brain in them.
[4] And despite of running in your underwear and holding bloody pants nobody suspects a thing. Nice!

"Go down to the Won-Ton Shop, my fortune cookie says that I just can't stop! I'll suck the noodle right out of their heads and half an hours later, I'm hungry again!"

Now that is more than you can handle alone. Probably few nightstalkers and night watch and few employees hang around there around this time.

MeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeehhhhh...

Headbutt

[4 vs 2-1] Headbutting him hard! AkumaKasai flies backwards and opens his head on mr evil meteor's knee. "Brains, brains, it's okay! It's not a matter if it isn't gray."

Your brain has been sucked! You are a zombie now.

WAAAAGH!
FIGHT DA HUMIE!

Da humie is da zombie now! Now go down to Won-Ton Shop, there's more humies around! Bigger humies!
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2015, 01:47:58 am »

GO to wonton shop. Assess situation stealthily, wait for companion to help. Try and reclaim pants.
One wheel short of a wagon

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 12, 2015, 12:49:50 pm »

Kill the goat. Make it suffer.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15