Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: 2022 Hot Fresh Reading Challenge Thread  (Read 2450 times)

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: 2022 Hot Fresh Reading Challenge Thread
« Reply #45 on: May 26, 2022, 05:49:15 am »

... assimilated? Like, uh. Is that autocorrupt hijacking assassinated, or...?
Assimilated totally
Like one guy came in as a pacifist Germanophile in favour of low-armament expenditure. After assimilation by the foreign office was anti-German pro-naval arms race
Another came in as a disinterested non-interventionist in favour of a strong navy to ward off the French and Russians. After assimilation by the foreign office he was still pro strong-navy, but advocated for an alliance with the French to transfer the navy into the north sea against the Germans

Also the sheer number of world-changing diplomatic moments which were conducted without much more consideration than "lol banter" is the stuff of nightmares and comedy

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 26, 2022, 07:25:15 am »

Okay, that makes more sense than "flesh amalgamation". Not the word I'd use, I think, but I just woke up and most of my time since has been spent wiping a demented old person's ass, so I can't think of the one I would use right now, either.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #47 on: May 26, 2022, 09:57:45 am »

Okay, that makes more sense than "flesh amalgamation". Not the word I'd use, I think, but I just woke up and most of my time since has been spent wiping a demented old person's ass, so I can't think of the one I would use right now, either.
The most terrifying flesh amalgam, but at least it wears a snazzy hat
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]