Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 29

Author Topic: Parallel Fortresses Succession Game. | Finished  (Read 82383 times)

Tournesol

• Bay Watcher
  • GOAT?? ME??
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Fortress 2 comment (click to show/hide)

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Fortress 2 comment (click to show/hide)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I made a graph of the population and wealth of the two fortresses. I didn't graph the deaths because It was a little confusing.

As you can see, Fortress 2 is winning in the population category and was winning in the wealth category until the third year when Fortress 1 overtook them.

Spoiler: Fortress 1 Comment (click to show/hide)

By the way, could I be dorfed in Fortress 1 ?

My dwarf's vanilla name is Erithag, that's all I know. And knowing the fate of Tosidfikod and Uzolrul in fort1 interests me a lot.

EDIT: Woops. Double-post.

De

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I made a graph of the population and wealth of the two fortresses. I didn't graph the deaths because It was a little confusing.

As you can see, Fortress 2 is winning in the population category and was winning in the wealth category until the third year when Fortress 1 overtook them.

Dorfing - This is a bit of a complicated fortress. If Deus doesn't see this message and check if you're present in Fort 1, I'll have a look at the save. Zipping programs don't seem to work on my computer (I just went through this whole thing in Immortal-D's experiment of a fortress) so I can't actually get into Fortresss 2 to make direct comparisons.

My dwarf's vanilla name is Erithag, that's all I know. And knowing the fate of Tosidfikod and Uzolrul in fort1 interests me a lot.

Don't pay attention to the body piles in every fort I play, I swear I'm competent at this game.

PyroTechno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Dorfing - This is a bit of a complicated fortress. If Deus doesn't see this message and check if you're present in Fort 1, I'll have a look at the save. Zipping programs don't seem to work on my computer (I just went through this whole thing in Immortal-D's experiment of a fortress) so I can't actually get into Fortresss 2 to make direct comparisons.

Accidental quote?

Daniel the Finlander

• Bay Watcher
  • Making bacon pancakes
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 06:20:38 pm by Daniel the Finlander »
chances are their heads are being melted completely off due to pain forcing them to cry and tears don't evaporate so they just increase in temperature searing through the skull to the brain.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

For Team Fortress 2:

Spring of the year 130

Bonus: Stonesense screenshots

Spoiler: Fortress 2 Comment (click to show/hide)

Daniel the Finlander

• Bay Watcher
  • Making bacon pancakes
    • View Profile

« Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 07:41:47 pm by Daniel the Finlander »
chances are their heads are being melted completely off due to pain forcing them to cry and tears don't evaporate so they just increase in temperature searing through the skull to the brain.

De

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Fortress 2 Stuff

PS - Do we have a protocol for second turns? I could probably make this file work if I reverted it to ASCII and played it in the vanilla version of DF I keep on hand.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 07:26:10 pm by De »
Don't pay attention to the body piles in every fort I play, I swear I'm competent at this game.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile

I suppose you could have a second turn on the other fort if you want. You know what, I'll make this official.

Regarding Second Turns
If you want a second turn on the other fortress, let me know. However, new players will get their turns before yours. Your names will go on a waitlist and assigned once a fortress has run out of players.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile

Spoiler: fortress 2 note (click to show/hide)
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

EoyaBosan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I just caught up with the updates, and had a look around the uploaded saves to see how things turned out after my turn...

Fortress 2 comment:

Also, I'd like to sign up for a second turn, if I may.

Daniel the Finlander

• Bay Watcher
  • Making bacon pancakes
    • View Profile

Spoiler: TF2: (click to show/hide)

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler: TF2: (click to show/hide)

Oh, and to follow the trend, I would like a second turn too please !

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Fortress 1 Autumn. (click to show/hide)
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 29