Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 29

Author Topic: Parallel Fortresses Succession Game. | Finished  (Read 82360 times)

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile

This post. Just edit it to have the OP, then I'll make a link to it in the actual OP.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 01:59:12 pm by origamiscienceguy »
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Daniel the Finlander

• Bay Watcher
  • Making bacon pancakes
    • View Profile

Done.

Chaotic skies added to fortress 1 turnlist, alexs2112 added to fortress 2 turnlist.

Gwolfski and Catfishboss are next. I'll send them PMs notifying that it's their turns.
chances are their heads are being melted completely off due to pain forcing them to cry and tears don't evaporate so they just increase in temperature searing through the skull to the brain.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Thank you origami for launching this succession game ! And thank you Daniel for taking the flame of the OP :)

May your reign be everlasting.

Daniel the Finlander

• Bay Watcher
  • Making bacon pancakes
    • View Profile

Gwolfski asked me to postpone his turn. It's now Zuglarken's turn to run fortress 2.

Edit: Zuglarken requested a later turn. It's now Tournesol's turn.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 05:56:21 pm by Daniel the Finlander »
chances are their heads are being melted completely off due to pain forcing them to cry and tears don't evaporate so they just increase in temperature searing through the skull to the brain.

Tournesol

• Bay Watcher
  • GOAT?? ME??
    • View Profile

Save (131-01-01) downloaded and running.

I told Daniel this will be a very busy week for me already but what with others postponing, I'll take my turn but probably only start on Tuesday, Jan. 19th, expect an initial update at that date..

What is the tileset being used? It looks much like the Phoebus tileset I'm used to (or is that LNP converting automagically when I load it?). I'm running 0.40.24 with LNP r20

Daniel the Finlander

• Bay Watcher
  • Making bacon pancakes
    • View Profile

Catfishboss still hasn't replied to my PM, so I will skip his turn. TheCheeseMaker is the next overseer of fortress 1.

TheCheeseMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alright, I'll get started tomorrow or Tuesday.
As it turns out, pulling every lever in the fortress wasn't as good of an idea as it sounded like at the time.

TheCheeseMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alright, here's the prologue for my turn.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
As it turns out, pulling every lever in the fortress wasn't as good of an idea as it sounded like at the time.

Tournesol

• Bay Watcher
  • GOAT?? ME??
    • View Profile
Re: Parallel Fortresses Succession Game. | It's happening! (again)
« Reply #293 on: January 21, 2016, 12:03:40 pm »

OK, I am new here and assuming the game loads and saves with the graphics selected for this game as long as I do nothing active to change those. Correct me if wrong. Using LNP r20/DF 0.40.24.

Daniel the Finlander

• Bay Watcher
  • Making bacon pancakes
    • View Profile

Have you read my final entry? There's some important notes there.

Spoiler: Stats: (click to show/hide)

I'll upload the save shortly.

Good luck, you two. Please notify me if you are unable to finish your turn for some reason.

Tournesol

• Bay Watcher
  • GOAT?? ME??
    • View Profile

Have you read my final entry? There's some important notes there.
I have, a while ago, and am currently re-reading all of Fortress 2 in case anything slipped my memory.

Spoiler: Fortress 2 (click to show/hide)

Good luck, you two. Please notify me if you are unable to finish your turn for some reason.
Thank you! I aim to finish my turn over the weekend

Daniel the Finlander

• Bay Watcher
  • Making bacon pancakes
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Fortress 2 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Fort 2 (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 05:28:26 pm by Daniel the Finlander »

Tournesol

• Bay Watcher
  • GOAT?? ME??
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: January 24, 2016, 06:02:57 pm »

Right, it took ages before I dared unpause the game and I am certain I must have missed some important matters. Also the game runs sort of slowly, so things are not progressing as fast as I'd like. So my first report covers only one month.

TheCheeseMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: January 25, 2016, 09:54:13 am »

Sorry for the lack of updates. Progress is slow and I've been pretty busy. I should be able to get a spring-summer update tonight.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: January 25, 2016, 01:08:35 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Forteress 2 (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 29