Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 96

Author Topic: Might and Fealty (Beyond Battlemaster: Sandbox Strategy-RPG Medieval RP)  (Read 129054 times)

Muz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Might and Fealty (Incredible new Sandbox strategy-RPG medieval RP game)
« Reply #510 on: December 14, 2015, 12:09:58 pm »

Yeah, I can understand that.

I'd like to call dibs on your stuff, seeing as you were planning on rejoining the Lokumokab. Not sure how I'm going to get my grubby little paws on it, but I'm sure I'll think of something.

Sure, I prefer giving it to you anyway. Now how do we work around the 3 estate limit?
Disclaimer: Any sarcasm in my posts will not be mentioned as that would ruin the purpose. It is assumed that the reader is intelligent enough to tell the difference between what is sarcasm and what is not.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #511 on: December 14, 2015, 01:27:20 pm »

Right now, by hoping BluarianKnight (/Ark Valyor) still plays a bit and sees my message telling him to go there. :P

I could pick up two of them with Peran, but I'd prefer to centre in Steelhold as much as I can. If Bluarian (/Ark) doesn't respond, I'll put up a knight offer asking someone to go do it.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: December 14, 2015, 04:09:24 pm »

Please inform the realm in-game that you have "fallen ill" and will be giving up your estates. Please give the Children of Armok full entry, building, etc. rights so we can easily reclaim it, rather than blow our troops hving to kill the militia to get in. :) And your countrymen will do the same for you.

I'm sorry you didn't enjoy the game, my friend. I personally love it. :)
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Datgum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: December 16, 2015, 06:13:47 am »

Does anything terrible happen if you "abandon" having workers employed at completed buildings? For example, I'd rather the seven workers employed at the Tavern be used for food growing instead, but not if it's going to destroy the Tavern if I "abandon" it.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #514 on: December 16, 2015, 06:40:31 am »

I believe the Tavern will then steadily deteriorate. So, yeah, don't do it unless you don't want a Tavern.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: December 16, 2015, 05:16:24 pm »

I'm pretty sure it outright destroys the building?
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Ratharing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: December 19, 2015, 12:14:42 am »

No, it slowly deteriorates. But past certain population threshold the peasants automatically start building things you will not necessarily want (as some consume resources), so it is not certain that you will be able to destroy everything you want for good.

Wooty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: December 19, 2015, 03:51:50 am »

Could someone explain our strategy this war with Tatarus? I showed up to the battles in Hasalos and it seems like a thousand of us are just standing around curbstomping a handful of Tatarians at a time. Why aren't they running, is something preventing them? And why are we acting so slowly and so concentrated together, is there a huge Tatarian force out there somewhere? Also my troops are starving because so many people are in the same place, is that something to worry about?

By the way, I'm really impressed with whatever diplomacy you're doing to get us so many allies and so few enemies after we grabbed all that land.
Quote from: Toady One
It's important to wear lots of face paint while you program. And you can type with your long Gene Simmons tongue.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #518 on: December 19, 2015, 04:01:00 am »

PTW and maybe eventually play
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #519 on: December 19, 2015, 05:12:31 am »

Could someone explain our strategy this war with Tatarus? I showed up to the battles in Hasalos and it seems like a thousand of us are just standing around curbstomping a handful of Tatarians at a time. Why aren't they running, is something preventing them? And why are we acting so slowly and so concentrated together, is there a huge Tatarian force out there somewhere? Also my troops are starving because so many people are in the same place, is that something to worry about?

You have roughly nailed the strategy. Pick them off one by one if possible. I have no idea why they're not running, though.

As to the large Tartarian force, I can't check the numbers right now but I think head-to-head their army is marginally better than ours, which is why we're being so cagey.

Edit: comparable.

Spoiler: Head-to-head numbers: (click to show/hide)

Will probably expunge the numbers after a while.

PTW and maybe eventually play

Tell me if you decide to play, I need another knight.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 12:56:49 am by Arx »

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: December 19, 2015, 05:33:47 pm »

I'm... Not really sure.

They were super active until very recently. I have a feeling they're all pawns of Fang, and either Fang decided its not worth dealing with us, or went temporarily inactive.

Rispenxa replied to my messages a few days ago on a neutral character, but not since then.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: December 19, 2015, 05:35:43 pm »

As for strategy, that's pretty much it. Typical Dwarven cluster-fuck(-you, Tartarus!) ;) Pick them off one by one, then consume them with our horde.

If you're in serious starvation, spread to neighboring regions. Kibadyssa is the next target - Lux Glass has some real heavies we'll have to contend with before we risk recapturing the Tartarian holdings and capture their nobles.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: December 21, 2015, 07:35:42 am »

So I signed up as the MacGroove family recently (two or so months ago) and let me give you some advice. Basically, do your schtick and pull risks, raid your neighbors, loot their temples, plunder their wives and force yourself upon their homes (wait, this doesn't seem right). In other words, have fun and don't be afraid to lose shit. It happens, and there is plenty of shit around, so you can replace yours easily. However, the most fun I have is picking isolated villages and kidnapping thralls from there to my villages. This way two settlements with 200/300 citizens became 750/800 powerful villages in no time at all. Good shit.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: December 21, 2015, 06:20:15 pm »

Aye, with the Tartarians crushed, we'll be open to some proper war very soon. ;)

Farce

• Bay Watcher
  • muttermutterbabble
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: December 23, 2015, 01:24:43 pm »

I have created a character but I have no idea where I should spawn.

Also, much like Mount & Blade, I will probably feel terrible plundering villages.  Which sucks, because I apparently got a bonus plundering trait.  Ripip.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 96