Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11

Author Topic: Roll To Protect: The Neighborhood  (Read 14470 times)

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Protect: The Neighborhood (two spots open!)
« Reply #105 on: November 26, 2015, 11:23:52 pm »

I'll join with an SMG, 1 frag, 1 teargas, and 2 smokes if possible.

It has been done!

Sorry it's taking me so long to advance the game. It's coming later tonight, I promise. :P
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Protect: The Neighborhood (one spot open!)
« Reply #106 on: November 26, 2015, 11:41:08 pm »

MISSION 3 START

"This is strike team, checking in. We are at the insertion point and executing the mission now. Out."

You've arrived in the basement parking garage, and the operation has officially commenced at 1330 hours.

You have all received your orders: shoot to kill. If you can identify a leader, arrest them if at all possible. Remain as inconspicuous as is reasonable. Your presence has been excused to noncombatants on the bottom floor, many of whom are still unaware of the situation overhead; however, it is still inadvisable to draw undue suspicion.

"Strike team, this is Sniper One, checking in. We have no OPFOR at the windows. Will advise, out."

Since the enemy is virtually guaranteed to not be listening in, the higher-ups have forgone the usual Hollywood-style nicknames.

There is no enemy presence in the basement. To the north, on the other end of the garage, there is an elevator; it only appears to ascend to the 15th floor, short of the terrorist's reported location. There is also a stairwell right next to it, which presumably goes all the way up.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 27, 2015, 12:36:41 am »

Press the 12, 13, 14, and 15 buttons on the elevator. Then go up the stairs. The elevator should be slow enough so that if the terrorists are at a lower-than-expected level, they will still be waiting for it when we go up the stairs and take them by surprise.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 27, 2015, 01:27:07 am »

Follow Tomasque at a respectable distance.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 27, 2015, 03:26:34 pm »

I am taking the elevator, might as well provide a distraction in case they are expecting the stairs. Shields up, shotgun ready!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 28, 2015, 04:34:54 am »

Press the 12, 13, 14, and 15 buttons on the elevator. Then go up the stairs. The elevator should be slow enough so that if the terrorists are at a lower-than-expected level, they will still be waiting for it when we go up the stairs and take them by surprise.

Follow Tomasque at a respectable distance.

You ascend the stairs swiftly, and quietly, with trained professionalism. There's nobody on the stairs... at least, on the levels you can see. The building is 40 stories tall, and this stairwell seems to go up a fair number of them. From the bottom floor, all you can see at the 20th floor is the underside of the staircase and a faint ray of light from the glass sunroof.

You arrive at the 15th story; this high, beyond where any visitors might stray, it's a simple mechanical door as opposed to the electronic sliding one downstairs. It's slightly ajar; somebody's been through here recently. With an elevator so close by, you can't think of any legitimate reason for an office worker -

Shots ring out from above! Craning upwards, you see three of the office workers-turned-terrorists. Wild and disheveled, there's a feral light in their eyes as they take aim to fire again, leaning over the railing for a shot. You don't know how they managed to bring weapons into a secure office, or why they appear so crazed, but they're not going to miss this time.

I am taking the elevator, might as well provide a distraction in case they are expecting the stairs. Shields up, shotgun ready!

The doors open to a completely normal hallway. However, three shots ring out, and you hear a loud crash as a door is slammed open; a terrorist emerges from an office, pistol in hand, moving towards the stairwell. He somehow doesn't notice you as he passes by, tunnel vision intent on the source of the disturbance.

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 04:36:54 am by itisnotlogical »

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 28, 2015, 09:22:16 am »

doublecheck that there is nobody else coming down the hall. Attack the terrorist with a Spray of pellets from behind.loot their pistol to disguise our own fire in the next fight if possible.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 09:30:55 am by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 28, 2015, 12:15:47 pm »

What do the different colored dots mean? What happened to the pretty map labels.
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 28, 2015, 01:33:03 pm »

Red is Dustan, blue is Zormod, green is Tomasque and yellow is the terrorist.
also keep in mind there are three terrorists on the floors above, shooting down.

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 28, 2015, 01:51:35 pm »

Return fire, then run for some form of cover.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 28, 2015, 11:41:07 pm »

Chuck a tear gas grenade at those on the higher level, and put my gas mask on.
Money!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 29, 2015, 12:10:45 am »

Uh, question, is this still an SG?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 29, 2015, 01:23:04 am »

Nope, it's an actual factual RTD now. I'm kind of slow to update it, but there will be one tonight before I go to bed.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 29, 2015, 01:43:07 am »

doublecheck that there is nobody else coming down the hall. Attack the terrorist with a Spray of pellets from behind.loot their pistol to disguise our own fire in the next fight if possible.

The terrorist had no chance. You blast him from behind, leaving a gaping hole in his back as he collapses, dead before he hits the ground. Doors fly open and savages emerge, some with guns, some with box cutters and letter openers, all of them advancing toward you with a murderous gleam in their eyes.

Return fire, then run for some form of cover.

(5)

With quick bursts from your SMG, the terrorists above are fallen. You don't have time to look and confirm though; more emerge from the landing above, to back up their fallen brethren.

With nothing for you downstairs, you push through the doorway into the 15th floor; to the left and the right, you see terrorists advancing, with Hache standing over the smoking corpse of a neoprimitive, shotgun in one hand and the dead man's pistol in the other.

Chuck a tear gas grenade at those on the higher level, and put my gas mask on.

(5)

It's clutch, but you manage it; for one heart-stopping moment it looks like the grenade is about to bounce back over the stairwell, but then the pressurized gas releases and pushes the canister firmly back onto the stairwell, expelling the chemicals into the crowd of office workers-become-militia. You hear the choking and coughing of the neosavages as you notice Zormod pushing into the corridor; you keep your eyes on the crowd above, covering Zormod's advance.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 29, 2015, 08:19:39 am »

hold the left corridor, relying on my teammates to hold the right. Prioritize shooting any of them that have a gun, and bash any that get too close with my shield.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11